Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

DeepDawg said:

pawz said:

I lurked a little and decided you were all nooids so I left. It was like revenge of the nerds there. Lots of awkward sexual tension.

This.

I walked in about 615p, saw a group sitting next to the window but it had 3-4 very attractive girls. I thought "No Fucking Way" this is HCH. Grabbed a beer, waited for 30min. Didn't see DJ or anyone else I would recognize. Then bounced.

Thankfully Thai Toms was on point per usual. So not a complete wasted trip to the west side of the Lake.
    Didn't it start at 7pm..?
    It's hard!

I was there at 1845 & DJ walked in 2 minutes after me.
    I had it on my calendar for 630.

FMFYFE
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

I lurked a little and decided you were all nooids so I left. It was like revenge of the nerds there. Lots of awkward sexual tension.

Yeah this is one circle jerk I don't need to attend. How embarrassing and super queer. LOL
    You sound 12 years old.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

This.

I walked in about 615p, saw a group sitting next to the window but it had 3-4 very attractive girls. I thought "No Fucking Way" this is HCH. Grabbed a beer, waited for 30min. Didn't see DJ or anyone else I would recognize. Then bounced.

Thankfully Thai Toms was on point per usual. So not a complete wasted trip to the west side of the Lake.
    Classic case of “not your best effort.”

better than mine, but still.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

This.

Classic case of “not your best effort.”

better than mine, but still.
    Confirmed.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DJ mantioned this picture during the get-together. Just remembered to look it up.

@YellowSnow
    @Laocoön
    @Tequilla

TMFMS

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJ mantioned this picture during the get-together. Just remembered to look it up.

@YellowSnow
    @Laocoön
    @Tequilla

TMFMS

A favorite of @Swaye
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@YellowSnow
    @Laocoön
    @Tequilla

TMFMS

We were trying to remember where Sark was standing. As if it really mattered.