Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily Ilhan

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

One of the dumbest ideas the left has is that America created terrorism and it's just the response.

Like wtf

Muslims have been fighting the infidels since the beginning of islam

The Iraq War sent the number of global jihadists skyrocketing by creating a sectarian holy war in the heart of the Middle East.
    This is the school of thought that believes we never should have attacked the Japanese because we just made them madder.
    Should we have invaded Iraq Bob? Yes or no?
    Speaking of non-sequiters

We should have overthrown Sadaam after the 1st Gulf War. Btw, aren't you the very same dipshit who claims that calling people evil who really are evil leads to bad things so we should never identify anything as evil.

Was attacking Japan bad HC? It did make them madder, so we probably shouldn't have done it, right?
    Ok so should we have overthrown him the 2nd time in 2003 yes or no? Or keep dodging.

The simplistic Manichean narrative of the good and noble US fighting evil in the world is what I take issue with. Of course defeating Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan were good, dipshit.
    How did I dodge? I answered your fucking question. And I can only hope to make myself one day as sophisticated a thinker as someone who reduces Western Civilization and American culture to nothing greater than fast food and strip malls.
    You said we should have overthrown him in ‘91. Got it. But we didn’t.

Should we have overthrown him in 2003 knowing what you do now? Yes or no. Stop dodging the question “kunt”.
    Should have gotten rid of him and skipped the Nation building.
    So you’re good with starting wars of aggression based on false pretenses as long as we don’t have to do the whole occupation thing afterwards. Hey I’m the idiot who doesn’t like to think about what happens when you do regime change via military intervention. Dumb as a rock.
  • Options
    “Starting the Iraq War was good”
    -SFGBob

The dumbest person on the planet
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Asked and answered @HardlyClothed

You don't have to like the answer

Do unto to others before they do it to you

Do you agree with the Death to America sentiment in the mid east? Who are you rooting for?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

One of the dumbest ideas the left has is that America created terrorism and it's just the response.

Like wtf

Muslims have been fighting the infidels since the beginning of islam

The Iraq War sent the number of global jihadists skyrocketing by creating a sectarian holy war in the heart of the Middle East.
    This is the school of thought that believes we never should have attacked the Japanese because we just made them madder.
    Should we have invaded Iraq Bob? Yes or no?
    Speaking of non-sequiters

We should have overthrown Sadaam after the 1st Gulf War. Btw, aren't you the very same dipshit who claims that calling people evil who really are evil leads to bad things so we should never identify anything as evil.

Was attacking Japan bad HC? It did make them madder, so we probably shouldn't have done it, right?
    Ok so should we have overthrown him the 2nd time in 2003 yes or no? Or keep dodging.

The simplistic Manichean narrative of the good and noble US fighting evil in the world is what I take issue with. Of course defeating Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan were good, dipshit.
    How did I dodge? I answered your fucking question. And I can only hope to make myself one day as sophisticated a thinker as someone who reduces Western Civilization and American culture to nothing greater than fast food and strip malls.
    You said we should have overthrown him in ‘91. Got it. But we didn’t.

Should we have overthrown him in 2003 knowing what you do now? Yes or no. Stop dodging the question “kunt”.
    Should have gotten rid of him and skipped the Nation building.
    So you’re good with starting wars of aggression based on false pretenses as long as we don’t have to do the whole occupation thing afterwards. Hey I’m the idiot who doesn’t like to think about what happens when you do regime change via military intervention. Dumb as a rock.
    Who are you pretending the strawman is today when you fuck it in the ass HC?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

-SFGBob

"I like sucking 10 Muslim boys dicks"

- HardlyClothed Super Patriot and noted Muslim gay pedophile
  • Options

Do you agree with the Death to America sentiment in the mid east? Who are you rooting for?

I just wanted his answer on if we should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03 so we could all see how dumb he is.

I don’t think the response to Death to America sentiment is to wage endless war against them and wasting our blood and treasure.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just wanted his answer on if we should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03 so we could all see how dumb he is.

I don’t think the response to Death to America sentiment is to wage endless war against them and wasting our blood and treasure.
    Didn't think you would answer
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive
    I can't tell you how much it stings being called dumb by someone who claims America culture is nothing more than strip malls and fast food joints and who claimed a Federal budget that ran a $700 billion deficit was an "austerity" budget.

It's hurts, man it hurts.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I voted for the invasion, but in hindsight feel it was a mistake and have apologized for it. That said, it wasn't like leaving Saddam in power was a great option either for stability in the region and international precedent when it comes to WMD inspections regimes. It's much like Vietnam in this respeck in that there weren't a lot of good options on the table.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I voted for the invasion, but in hindsight feel it was a mistake and have apologized for it. That said, it wasn't like leaving Saddam in power was a great option either for stability in the region and international precedent when it comes to WMD inspections regimes. It's much like Vietnam in this respeck in that there weren't a lot of good options on the table.
    #metoo

I've eaten some crow here thanks to @dflea #NeverForgetting

Your total war post nailed it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive
    I can't tell you how much it stings being called dumb by someone who claims America culture is nothing more than strip malls and fast food joints and who claimed a Federal budget that ran a $700 billion deficit was an "austerity" budget.

I was trolling you and it worked but there is something to the most vocal defenders of “western civilization” are those who inhabit the cultural wasteland that is the suburban America. If Western Civilization is so great how come Phoenix, AZ exists?

The $700 billion dollar budget was a 20% reduction from the previous year due to the budget sequestration. More basic history of the last couple decades that no one really contests but for some reason you do because you somehow think it makes you look smart. You’re such a dope.
  • Options

The good option was to do nothing. Saddam didn’t have WMD and the IAEA said so in 2002, which the Bush admin sought to discredit. We should listen to the people that do the inspections, and probably the people who were against the war from the outset. Removing Saddam was far more disastrous for regional stability than letting him remain in power would have been.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive

I was trolling you and it worked but there is something to the most vocal defenders of “western civilization” are those who inhabit the cultural wasteland that is the suburban America. If Western Civilization is so great how come Phoenix, AZ exists?

The $700 billion dollar budget was a 20% reduction from the previous year due to the budget sequestration. More basic history of the last couple decades that no one really contests but for some reason you do because you somehow think it makes you look smart. You’re such a dope.
    So it's ok to call America a shithole but not your desert shitholes that want our death

This did answer the question as to who you are rooting for
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive

So it's ok to call America a shithole but not your desert shitholes that want our death

No one is allowed to be mean to America, especially the most depraved parts of it. Only our enemies would do that!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive

It wasn't a $700 billing dollar budget my lying stupid Kunt of a friend, it was a budget of $3.7 Trillion that ran a $700 Billion deficit that some fucking dipshit claimed was an "austerity" budget.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it would be cheaper and more effective to go back to the occasional assassination of selected chindividuals.

We? can just say to the emergency UN session "Who did this horrendous act?"
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive

It wasn't a $700 billing dollar budget my lying stupid Kunt of a friend, it was a budget of $3.7 Trillion that ran a $700 Billion deficit that some fucking dipshit claimed was an "austerity" budget.
    Oh no I glossed over wheher it was the deficit or the budget in quickly replying to your inane bullshit. It was still a 20% cut as a % of GDP which is an austerity budget. It was the main reason the recovery was slow and Obama should have never agreed to it.

At least I didn’t do anything actually stupid like claiming, in 2019, knowing all that we do, that we still should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03. Stupidest fucker alive.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    Fucking liar, it wasn't a 20% cut. We spent $3.537 T in 2012, $3.45 Trillion in 2013, and $$3.506 Trillion in 2014, never once having a budget deficit less than $744 Billion. Feel the fucking austerity.

At least I didn’t do anything actually stupid like claiming, in 2019, knowing all that we do, that we still should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03. Stupidest fucker alive.

And its a good thing I never said that you lying piece of shit. Getting rid of Sadaam without the nation building isn't what we fucking did now was it dumbass.

Or are you "trolling" me again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

-SFGBob

Thanks dumbest man alive

No one is allowed to be mean to America, especially the most depraved parts of it. Only our enemies would do that!
    The coward of the county