Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily Ilhan

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Asked and answered @HardlyClothed

You don't have to like the answer

Do unto to others before they do it to you

Do you agree with the Death to America sentiment in the mid east? Who are you rooting for?

I just wanted his answer on if we should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03 so we could all see how dumb he is.

I don’t think the response to Death to America sentiment is to wage endless war against them and wasting our blood and treasure.
    I voted for the invasion, but in hindsight feel it was a mistake and have apologized for it. That said, it wasn't like leaving Saddam in power was a great option either for stability in the region and international precedent when it comes to WMD inspections regimes. It's much like Vietnam in this respeck in that there weren't a lot of good options on the table.
    The good option was to do nothing. Saddam didn’t have WMD and the IAEA said so in 2002, which the Bush admin sought to discredit. We should listen to the people that do the inspections, and probably the people who were against the war from the outset. Removing Saddam was far more disastrous for regional stability than letting him remain in power would have been.
    Yes, the good less bad option was to leave him in power.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I fucking hate America. Mostly because all fucktards in the Tug.

Self hatred is a big part of being a liberal these days

Have you apologized for being white yet?
    Have you apologized for fucking your dog yet?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I fucking hate America. Mostly because all fucktards in the Tug.

Self hatred is a big part of being a liberal these days

Have you apologized for being white yet?
    Have you apologized for fucking your dog yet?
    Calm down turbo
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Do you agree with the Death to America sentiment in the mid east? Who are you rooting for?

I just wanted his answer on if we should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03 so we could all see how dumb he is.

I don’t think the response to Death to America sentiment is to wage endless war against them and wasting our blood and treasure.
    I voted for the invasion, but in hindsight feel it was a mistake and have apologized for it. That said, it wasn't like leaving Saddam in power was a great option either for stability in the region and international precedent when it comes to WMD inspections regimes. It's much like Vietnam in this respeck in that there weren't a lot of good options on the table.
    The good option was to do nothing. Saddam didn’t have WMD and the IAEA said so in 2002, which the Bush admin sought to discredit. We should listen to the people that do the inspections, and probably the people who were against the war from the outset. Removing Saddam was far more disastrous for regional stability than letting him remain in power would have been.
    We didn't try the removing Sadaam without attempting to do nation building option.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

Fucking liar, it wasn't a 20% cut. We spent $3.537 T in 2012, $3.45 Trillion in 2013, and $$3.506 Trillion in 2014, never once having a budget deficit less than $744 Billion. Feel the fucking austerity.

At least I didn’t do anything actually stupid like claiming, in 2019, knowing all that we do, that we still should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03. Stupidest fucker alive.

And its a good thing I never said that you lying piece of shit. Getting rid of Sadaam without the nation building isn't what we fucking did now was it dumbass.

Or are you "trolling" me again?

Got it so you’re still good with invading Iraq in the first place.

Federal spending as a % of GDP was 25% in ‘09 and dropped to 20% by 2014. That’s 1/5 smaller than before and, hey, a 20% reduction as a % of GDP! But we’ve been over this and you’re still too obtuse to accept that you’re wrong and a dumbass.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

We didn't try the removing Sadaam without attempting to do nation building option.
    So letting it descend into chaos with the new power vacuum. Sounds like exactly what happened when we removef Saddam. Idiot.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

I think I agree with her. I’m not interested enough to watch the full interview but I agree with the quotes provided.

We know for a fact that American actions cause terrorism. We’ve seen it the last 16 years with the wars we started. Accepting that doesn’t mean you have contempt for America, denying it means you have contempt for truth.

Photo of America ‘starting’ a war.

That was an inside job and Bush knew!!!!
    Pawz?
    Free pub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_iBYSqEsc

Case closed. End of Discussion.

Maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Fucking liar, it wasn't a 20% cut. We spent $3.537 T in 2012, $3.45 Trillion in 2013, and $$3.506 Trillion in 2014, never once having a budget deficit less than $744 Billion. Feel the fucking austerity.

At least I didn’t do anything actually stupid like claiming, in 2019, knowing all that we do, that we still should have overthrown Saddam in ‘03. Stupidest fucker alive.

And its a good thing I never said that you lying piece of shit. Getting rid of Sadaam without the nation building isn't what we fucking did now was it dumbass.

Federal spending as a % of GDP was 25% in ‘09 and dropped to 20% by 2014. That’s 1/5 smaller than before and, hey, a 20% reduction as a % of GDP! But we’ve been over this and you’re still too obtuse to accept that you’re wrong and a dumbass.
    We were running multi-trillion dollar deficits. How many years were were supposed to continue that? The economy was out of recession in 2009. We continued to run trillion dollar budget deficits every single year of Obama first term and -$900 Billion and -$744 Billion for the two years after that. Claiming the "austerity" budgets forced on Obama for the shitty economic growth of the Obama era is beyond pathetic.

Obama economic growth sucked and it wasn't because we weren't spending enough money.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We were running multi-trillion dollar deficits. How many years were were supposed to continue that? The economy was out of recession in 2009. We continued to run trillion dollar budget deficits every single year of Obama first term and -$900 Billion and -$744 Billion for the two years after that. Claiming the "austerity" budgets forced on Obama for the shitty economic growth of the Obama era is beyond pathetic.

Obama economic growth sucked and it wasn't because we weren't spending enough money.
    Deficits don’t matter moron. You style me as an Obama defender with this “forced” on him language. He chose to do it and it was wrong. Just like he chose a spending package that was much smaller than needed to be that valued short term projects over long term ones. There isn’t a topic you aren’t willing to show your ass on.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    @HardlyClothed really struggling in this thread.

Maybe it's time to take a walk on the beach and poke the husband for some perspective.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    no sense arguing budget shit - we've been screwed since 1906 and the knife was inserted deeper in 1913. The only way we dig out of that mess is to just default before it gets too big.

everyone wants to screw the banks anyway - that'll do it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    You and Hondo were both blowing Obama and claiming that his shitty economic growth was on account of the "austerity" budget the Republicans forced on him. The motherfucker put up nearly $10 Trillion in debt in 8 years and you kneepadding bitches were blaming his shitty economic growth numbers on "austerity." I style you as an American hating hack and a dipshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You and Hondo were both blowing Obama and claiming that his shitty economic growth was on account of the "austerity" budget the Republicans forced on him. The motherfucker put up nearly $10 Trillion in debt in 8 years and you kneepadding bitches were blaming his shitty economic growth numbers on "austerity." I style you as an American hating hack and a dipshit.

Find a single comment where I’ve blown Obama, liar. He chose to hand the recovery over to Larry Summers and Timmy Geithner and made the 2011 debt deal that ushered in austerity.

I wish we would have put up more debt so we wouldn’t still have an economy sputtering along, and as a secondary bonus to give you rage stroke.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Find a single comment where I’ve blown Obama, liar. He chose to hand the recovery over to Larry Summers and Timmy Geithner and made the 2011 debt deal that ushered in austerity.

I wish we would have put up more debt so we wouldn’t still have an economy sputtering along, and as a secondary bonus to give you rage stroke.
    Blaming Obama's shitty economic growth on a lack of Federal spending is two handed back of the throat cocksuck. We don't have an economy that's sputtering along by stupid little Kunt of friend. You should check the papers.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way if Phoenix is such a shithole why is the world trying to get in there?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blaming Obama's shitty economic growth on a lack of Federal spending is two handed back of the throat cocksuck. We don't have an economy that's sputtering along by stupid little Kunt of friend. You should check the papers.
    2010 - 2.6%
    2011 - 1.6%
    2012 - 2.2%
    2013 - 1.8%
    2014 - 2.5%
    2015 - 2.9%
    2016 - 1.6%
    2017 - 2.2%
    2018 - 2.9%

Wow piping hot and a recession on the horizon. Guess we just have to cut more and more spending untl things get better.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2010 - 2.6%
    2011 - 1.6%
    2012 - 2.2%
    2013 - 1.8%
    2014 - 2.5%
    2015 - 2.9%
    2016 - 1.6%
    2017 - 2.2%
    2018 - 2.9%

Wow piping hot and a recession on the horizon. Guess we just have to cut more and more spending untl things get better.
    Coming out of a recession as deep as the 2008 - 2009 recession those numbers are fucking awful.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

USMChawk said:

I think I agree with her. I’m not interested enough to watch the full interview but I agree with the quotes provided.

We know for a fact that American actions cause terrorism. We’ve seen it the last 16 years with the wars we started. Accepting that doesn’t mean you have contempt for America, denying it means you have contempt for truth.

Photo of America ‘starting’ a war.

Show me the evidence that Iraq was behind 9/11 or had any links to Al-Qaeda.

Besides getting Bin Laden what have been the redeeming aspects of the “Global War on Terror” exactly?
    Besides getting rich what are the redeeming aspects of "Winning The Lottery" exactly?
    Wow it only cost us $6 Trillion and counting. I’m feeling much richer.
    Money you'd have wasted on even dumber shit, like mandatory transgender studies.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2010 - 2.6%
    2011 - 1.6%
    2012 - 2.2%
    2013 - 1.8%
    2014 - 2.5%
    2015 - 2.9%
    2016 - 1.6%
    2017 - 2.2%
    2018 - 2.9%

Coming out of a recession as deep as the 2008 - 2009 recession those numbers are fucking awful.
    Good thing we did austerity then. We owe the laissez faire geniuses and the bankers all our gratitude.