Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily Ilhan

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

I think I agree with her. I’m not interested enough to watch the full interview but I agree with the quotes provided.

We know for a fact that American actions cause terrorism. We’ve seen it the last 16 years with the wars we started. Accepting that doesn’t mean you have contempt for America, denying it means you have contempt for truth.

Photo of America ‘starting’ a war.

That was an inside job and Bush knew!!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

I think I agree with her. I’m not interested enough to watch the full interview but I agree with the quotes provided.

We know for a fact that American actions cause terrorism. We’ve seen it the last 16 years with the wars we started. Accepting that doesn’t mean you have contempt for America, denying it means you have contempt for truth.

That was an inside job and Bush knew!!!!
    Wrong
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussions/tagged/pete-carroll-did-9-11

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

America was asking for it!
    We were after we cut off the Dino juice.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

One of the dumbest ideas the left has is that America created terrorism and it's just the response.

Like wtf

Muslims have been fighting the infidels since the beginning of islam

The Iraq War sent the number of global jihadists skyrocketing by creating a sectarian holy war in the heart of the Middle East.
    This is the school of thought that believes we never should have attacked the Japanese because we just made them madder.
    Should we have invaded Iraq Bob? Yes or no?
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Show me the evidence that Iraq was behind 9/11 or had any links to Al-Qaeda.

Besides getting Bin Laden what have been the redeeming aspects of the “Global War on Terror” exactly?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

One of the dumbest ideas the left has is that America created terrorism and it's just the response.

Like wtf

The Iraq War sent the number of global jihadists skyrocketing by creating a sectarian holy war in the heart of the Middle East.
    We killed them as they flocked in. Fight over there not here. Kept attacks down world wide.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

USMChawk said:

Besides getting Bin Laden what have been the redeeming aspects of the “Global War on Terror” exactly?
    Besides getting rich what are the redeeming aspects of "Winning The Lottery" exactly?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

This is the school of thought that believes we never should have attacked the Japanese because we just made them madder.
    Speaking of non-sequiters

We should have overthrown Sadaam after the 1st Gulf War. Btw, aren't you the very same dipshit who claims that calling people evil who really are evil leads to bad things so we should never identify anything as evil.

Was attacking Japan bad HC? It did make them madder, so we probably shouldn't have done it, right?
  • Options

USMChawk said:

Besides getting rich what are the redeeming aspects of "Winning The Lottery" exactly?
    Wow it only cost us $6 Trillion and counting. I’m feeling much richer.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

We should have overthrown Sadaam after the 1st Gulf War. Btw, aren't you the very same dipshit who claims that calling people evil who really are evil leads to bad things so we should never identify anything as evil.

Was attacking Japan bad HC? It did make them madder, so we probably shouldn't have done it, right?
    Ok so should we have overthrown him the 2nd time in 2003 yes or no? Or keep dodging.

The simplistic Manichean narrative of the good and noble US fighting evil in the world is what I take issue with. Of course defeating Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan were good, dipshit.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

You missed the point, not surprisingly.

The most important objective of the war on terror was Bin Laden. There's a worthwhile discussion to be had of whether the war on terror has been worth it. You can't have that discussion without chincluding the primary objective.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Is that a lot?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

Ok so should we have overthrown him the 2nd time in 2003 yes or no? Or keep dodging.

The simplistic Manichean narrative of the good and noble US fighting evil in the world is what I take issue with. Of course defeating Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan were good, dipshit.
    This hate speech against a native religion of the peaceful Iranian people will not stand!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

How did I dodge? I answered your fucking question. And I can only hope to make myself one day as sophisticated a thinker as someone who reduces Western Civilization and American culture to nothing greater than fast food and strip malls.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

How did I dodge? I answered your fucking question. And I can only hope to make myself one day as sophisticated a thinker as someone who reduces Western Civilization and American culture to nothing greater than fast food and strip malls.
    You said we should have overthrown him in ‘91. Got it. But we didn’t.

Should we have overthrown him in 2003 knowing what you do now? Yes or no. Stop dodging the question “kunt”.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like wtf

You said we should have overthrown him in ‘91. Got it. But we didn’t.

Should we have overthrown him in 2003 knowing what you do now? Yes or no. Stop dodging the question “kunt”.
    Should have gotten rid of him and skipped the Nation building.