Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to guess if he does choose UW, built for life was a huge selling point.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oregon fans three days ago: Cristobal doesn't lose offensive lineman he wants. Nobody will ever out work him for a recruit, especially an offensive lineman. He's gonna sign another top-10 class. I can't wait to see the reactions of UW fans when RR commits to Oregon. How are they gonna spin the WDWHA crap this time?

Oregon fans today: UW sold him on early playing time which is fine. We have Sewell and Jones for the next three seasons. We're fine without him. We don't need to replenish our roster with quality talent every year because we have these two guys already on the roster. I trust whoever Mario gets and I know they'll turn out good because of our amazing SEC strength and conditioning staff that nobody else in the Pac-12 has or can measure up to.

They’re losing their shit over at scoopduck. Most people know this is a big loss.

However, take one post and extrapolate the worst narrative and that’s par for the course.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I get the feeling even if he commits it won't be over. This years Asa
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,308
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

Oregon fans three days ago: Cristobal doesn't lose offensive lineman he wants. Nobody will ever out work him for a recruit, especially an offensive lineman. He's gonna sign another top-10 class. I can't wait to see the reactions of UW fans when RR commits to Oregon. How are they gonna spin the WDWHA crap this time?

Oregon fans today: UW sold him on early playing time which is fine. We have Sewell and Jones for the next three seasons. We're fine without him. We don't need to replenish our roster with quality talent every year because we have these two guys already on the roster. I trust whoever Mario gets and I know they'll turn out good because of our amazing SEC strength and conditioning staff that nobody else in the Pac-12 has or can measure up to.

They’re losing their shit over at scoopduck. Most people know this is a big loss.

However, take one post and extrapolate the worst narrative and that’s par for the course.
    Yo @lawsandl, does Oregon have a free site with hot recruiting chatter like this one? I just signed up for scoopduck to see Ducks fans losing their shit but it seems like all the good shit is premium. I am untrained in Oregon forum stalking so could you help a brother out?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

Actually it was a mix of multiple quook posts both from this board and Quook Territory. I guess ScoopDuck attracts the less moronic Oregon fans? Care to share some of their thots?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Gap tooth nation reppin oh so haawwd
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Wiltfong put in a CB today. Who's it fo?

DEM DWAGS BOUIIIIIIIIIII

Wood
    Who wouldn’t try, just to know how it feels
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Now that he appears to be a UW lock. 247 changed his height to 6-4.5 from 6-7.

https://twitter.com/roger_73r
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do they keep taking a picture with the janitor?