Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ZoneUW said:

Can confirm @LaMichael_Corleone is black. Shout out to @GaryFromTeenMom I seem to remember him saying he was part poly or something though. #lightskinU & #fortheculture

Cannot confirm 6'0 and a half. Sounds like a highschool recruiting measurement. Either that, or I'm taller than I realize. It's all the same to Gladdy and Yellow.

I would confirm the other measurements but I was blacked out for most of it. I will say that my butt did not hurt the next day. Take that for what you will.

Can we get a report on LMC’s dick measurements? Just so I can compare with my own...

Reply fail
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,093
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Oregon's finest Justin Hopkins just predicted Rosengarten and Esteen to UW.

Wow. That's the first mention from anybody about Rosengarten going UW's way
    He's probably trolling us. That motherfucker.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Does anyone have access to his site to see his reasoning behind picking UW?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He’s UW bound, it appears.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Hopkins said every other big recruit we were in on has already eliminated us from their top 25 or committed elsewhere, ensuring Rosengarten less competition for playing time.

Not a direct quote, but pretty close.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

Source?
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

lawsandl said:

Source?
    Justin says he is not coming to Oregon this close to his verbal, he’s not coming. He said the same thing about IKA.

He was sold on Seattle and a wide open depth chart, per Justin.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,758
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

Beno4Life said:

lawsandl said:

Source?
    Justin says he is not coming to Oregon this close to his verbal, he’s not coming. He said the same thing about IKA.

He was sold on Seattle and a wide open depth chart, per Justin.

LFG
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,131
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Hopkins said every other big recruit we were in on has already eliminated us from their top 25 or committed elsewhere, ensuring Rosengarten less competition for playing time.

I’ll take it but is our depth really that wide open? I know past the 1’s we lack experience but what am I missing?
  • Options

dawgs206 said:

I’ll take it but is our depth really that wide open? I know past the 1’s we lack experience but what am I missing?

Most reasonable fans aren’t buying that. Sewell is here for two more years. He redshirts and the LT is departing. Not sure how much more wide open it gets.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,131
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

dawgs206 said:

Most reasonable fans aren’t buying that. Sewell is here for two more years. He redshirts and the LT is departing. Not sure how much more wide open it gets.
    Right! Is jhops MO being ballz and always finding a narrative that makes him appear to know everything and never be wrong?
  • Options

lawsandl said:

dawgs206 said:

Right! Is jhops MO being ballz and always finding a narrative that makes him appear to know everything and never be wrong?
    No. I think Justin passes along what his sources say. He is pretty reasonable. I do think with Jones and Sewell, Oregon has two studs at tackle for 2-3 years. You got two good tackles but they redshirted.

Who the hell really knows, right?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dawgs206 said:

Unless I am wrong he would be competing w/ Mele and Buelow for the LT spot and Kalepo/Fauatanu for back up RT spot. Bainivalu is probably the RT for the 2020/21 seasons. RT seems unclear because Kalepo seems more like a G and Fautanu could play anywhere on the line.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    chuck said:

dawgs206 said:

Nothing. The tackle depth chart is far from open. Kid will have to be really good to sniff the field by year 3.
    It was bad sarcasm relating to some recent struggles on the recruiting front (we’ll be fine). Idk what he actually said, but sounds like it was close.

$10.95 please
  • Options

dawgs206 said:

Unless I am wrong he would be competing w/ Mele and Buelow for the LT spot and Kalepo/Fauatanu for back up RT spot. Bainivalu is probably the RT for the 2020/21 seasons. RT seems unclear because Kalepo seems more like a G and Fautanu could play anywhere on the line.

I think the point is Oregon has an entrenched starter at LT that could possibly hold down the spot for 3 years to come. Hilbers and Adams are both gone and there will be a competition. Jones also got a start at tackle and played well. Honestly, it sounds like a combination of things.