Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

For those who love Schadenfreude (looking at you @Swaye) here are some choice cuts from their bored:

- From what I've read they sold him on early PT. I'm under the assumption that if you don't have enough confidence and skill in yourself to compete with some vets on a team then what good are you. I really wanted Oregon to land this kid. Sewell came in as a frosh and worked his way into the starting position. He wasn't given the spot. Why couldn't. RR do the same thing? It just a different level of confidence that I see as well as skill. Move on to the next one.

- That's how I would have pitched it...playing time! Now if you're a Sewell, you just walk in and take your spot! If you look at the two O lineman UW is getting CB'd for right now, these kids are giving up 3 inches in height and 30-40 pounds to our O line right now and that's not even our second string that is even bigger than our starters!

- I wouldn't worry too much. It would be nice to get a top 150 lineman but we have got several great lineman we really wanted. You're going to miss sometimes. Even with Rosengarton and Sam Adams committing to the huskies we are still 50 points higher than them in the rankings. Yeah it would be nice but we could always change his mind later in the season by having a stellar year. From what his mom was saying I am sure they pointed out how many people we offer and try to sell husky players on the OKG b.s.

- Bs Peterson preached to him all weekend how he would get barried on Oregon depth chart.

- The difference is Mario doesn't complain to the media about recruiting "Committed" players and negative recruiting. Peterson complains to the media when it happens against him but does it anyway.

- UW doesn't have a recruiter ranked in the top 100 nationally.... what I'm going to love is after we roll UW this year... We'll flip this kid and USC the Huskies right before LOI Day!

- UW wins out after Huskies coaches told him he wouldn't play at Oregon for awhile which is probably right assuming Jonah get in...Ducks are loaded on the OL...UW not so much!

Seems the Nacua and Rosengarten H2H fucked with their minds.

I fucking love all the references to recruiting rankings. Shit, the one about not having a "top 100 recruiter" (lol what the fuck is that and who would ever care? ) was gold.

What a hollow, all sizzle, glamor muscles, off-season natty of a loser program and fanbase. It's the fucking Sark era on steroids.
    That's exactly what it is. Sark would have been Crystalballz at Oregon. The program and fanbase there would have lived him to death. Oregon is easier to recruit to for whatever fucked up reason, and he might have achieved 9-10 win Sark status rather than seven, but it would've never amounted to anything more than finishing 2nd to 4th in the north and some hollow bowl wins...same as what their going to get now.
    Every coach is sark potd
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    ntxduck said:

chuck said:

For those who love Schadenfreude (looking at you @Swaye) here are some choice cuts from their bored:

- From what I've read they sold him on early PT. I'm under the assumption that if you don't have enough confidence and skill in yourself to compete with some vets on a team then what good are you. I really wanted Oregon to land this kid. Sewell came in as a frosh and worked his way into the starting position. He wasn't given the spot. Why couldn't. RR do the same thing? It just a different level of confidence that I see as well as skill. Move on to the next one.

- That's how I would have pitched it...playing time! Now if you're a Sewell, you just walk in and take your spot! If you look at the two O lineman UW is getting CB'd for right now, these kids are giving up 3 inches in height and 30-40 pounds to our O line right now and that's not even our second string that is even bigger than our starters!

- I wouldn't worry too much. It would be nice to get a top 150 lineman but we have got several great lineman we really wanted. You're going to miss sometimes. Even with Rosengarton and Sam Adams committing to the huskies we are still 50 points higher than them in the rankings. Yeah it would be nice but we could always change his mind later in the season by having a stellar year. From what his mom was saying I am sure they pointed out how many people we offer and try to sell husky players on the OKG b.s.

- Bs Peterson preached to him all weekend how he would get barried on Oregon depth chart.

- The difference is Mario doesn't complain to the media about recruiting "Committed" players and negative recruiting. Peterson complains to the media when it happens against him but does it anyway.

- UW doesn't have a recruiter ranked in the top 100 nationally.... what I'm going to love is after we roll UW this year... We'll flip this kid and USC the Huskies right before LOI Day!

- UW wins out after Huskies coaches told him he wouldn't play at Oregon for awhile which is probably right assuming Jonah get in...Ducks are loaded on the OL...UW not so much!

I fucking love all the references to recruiting rankings. Shit, the one about not having a "top 100 recruiter" (lol what the fuck is that and who would ever care? ) was gold.

What a hollow, all sizzle, glamor muscles, off-season natty of a loser program and fanbase. It's the fucking Sark era on steroids.
    That's exactly what it is. Sark would have been Crystalballz at Oregon. The program and fanbase there would have lived him to death. Oregon is easier to recruit to for whatever fucked up reason, and he might have achieved 9-10 win Sark status rather than seven, but it would've never amounted to anything more than finishing 2nd to 4th in the north and some hollow bowl wins...same as what their going to get now.
    Every coach is sark potd
    Enjoy replacing 6 departing Senior offensive lineman with nothing but 3-star projects! 🤣🤣🤣

Better hope Oregon can beat out Purdue and Iowa State and the BEAVS for the guys they want!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

MattPrehm 40876 posts
    103 minutes ago
    VIP
    I've placed a UW one. Sounds like the Huskies had a ton of ground to make up, I mean a ton, going into the visit. And not only did they pull up even with Oregon but now have surpassed them. I hate doing CBs and then changing them shortly after. I was told from a few people that Oregon was so far ahead that it likely wouldn't matter after he went to Oregon so I did the CB. I admit in hindsight I should have waited until after the UW visit to gauge where things are at.

This isn't over but Oregon will need to do a really hard sell between now and when Rosengarten commits, which should be soon

You know for as stupid as is to Crystal ball anyone to a school right before they are about to take an OV to another one, at least he's willing to admit that it was a mistake
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

Cristobal is recruiting him. He will most likely be a duck.
    On this bored he’s a doog lock. Well, that’s according to SAC. Hearing he remained strong and will be a Duck.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

chuck said:

Every coach is sark potd
    Only the ones who sell hype to the masses before, or in lieu of, succeeding at anything that matters. The fun for me comes when I see your fan base lapping up the same meatless sizzle that is designed to impress kids too young to buy tobacco.

Flashy mediocrity. You'll see.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Matt Prehm just changed his CB, anyone know what he said?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    More saltiness (sorry if repeats)

-From what I've read they sold him on early PT. I'm under the assumption that if you don't have enough confidence and skill in yourself to compete with some vets on a team then what good are you. I really wanted Oregon to land this kid.

Sewell came in as a frosh and worked his way into the starting position. He wasn't given the spot. Why couldn't. RR do the same thing? It just a different level of confidence that I see as well as skill.

Move on to the next one.

-That's how I would have pitched it...playing time! Now if you're a Sewell, you just walk in and take your spot!

If you look at the two O lineman UW is getting CB'd for right now, these kids are giving up 3 inches in height and 30-40 pounds to our O line right now and that's not even our second string that is even bigger than our starters!

-wouldn't worry too much. It would be nice to get a top 150 lineman but we have got several great lineman we really wanted. You're going to miss sometimes. Even with Rosengarton and Sam Adams committing to the huskies we are still 50 points higher than them in the rankings. Yeah it would be nice but we could always change his mind later in the season by having a stellar year. From what his mom was saying I am sure they pointed out how many people we offer and try to sell husky players on the OKG b.s.

-This... We cant have it both ways. Hey you come here, you sit unless your real special. 5 star immediate impact special. Hell yea I would like Roger coming off the bench but not a big deal if he isn't. Next

-UW wins out after Huskies coaches told him he wouldn't play at Oregon for awhile which is probably right assuming Jonah gets in...Ducks are loaded on the OL...UW not so much
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So this is Oregon's Offensive Line Coach:

I thought he was the Janitor.

His bio basically says he grew up with Cristoball and got a job at FIU as a result.

I think he's legally a midget

Spider monkey!!