Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Racist Democrat doesn't want to doorknock in a 'N****r District'

123457»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

Derek, do you think your news source does the same, just change the D to R....
    This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.

He gets paid and you don't.

You and only you allow this to continue.

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.
    I do not disagree with a single thing you said about Hondo. Sorry Hondo.

But he's not alone, and I don't mean Mariota, who just got here.
    I agree mostly with Derek's assessment. I mean..... He's being nice when he says I don't gum up the site with my posts.
    It’s not a compliment, cum for brains.
    No shit. Read for comprehension.
    Sounds like you’re a simple mind.

cum for brains.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.

I agree mostly with Derek's assessment. I mean..... He's being nice when he says I don't gum up the site with my posts.

cum for brains.
    I know what's on your mind.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

cum for brains.
    I know what's on your mind.
    Pressing