Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Racist Democrat doesn't want to doorknock in a 'N****r District'

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So no one wants her fired? What she said is awful, why no calls for her head?

Being a bigot and a racist isn't against the law Hondo. If it were you'd be in chains for you beliefs about skin color and birth control. Let her voters decide her fate.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Being a bigot and a racist isn't against the law Hondo. If it were you'd be in chains for you beliefs about skin color and birth control. Let her voters decide her fate.
    So now you are being charitable. Interesting. A dude posts in either a blackface or white hood in the 80s and you want him removed from office. But now a D uses the N word and you are good with it?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

This is a trope that hasnt been true for probably a decade
    Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in 2008.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

Huffington Post's bias was always overstated. People acted like it was the Nation or something, but it was closer to a tabloid for Democrats.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Huffington Post's bias was always overstated. People acted like it was the Nation or something, but it was closer to a tabloid for Democrats.
    It's a tabloid for communists. Democrat means the same thing these days. HTH
    Sledog said:

I'm not going to say this was funny or upvote it, but it's at least in the same galaxy as an actual joke
    Standard Supporter

You miss the point. It started turning hard progressive about a decade ago.

Sledog said:

I'm not going to say this was funny or upvote it, but it's at least in the same galaxy as an actual joke
    He's not joking. He's dead serious.

... by saying it was basically a tabloid for Democrats? um sure

But why do you rail on a news source with a progressive tilt not say anything about a news source with a conservative tilt?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

But why do you rail on a news source with a progressive tilt not say anything about a news source with a conservative tilt?
    Oh Hondo...
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So now you are being charitable. Interesting. A dude posts in either a blackface or white hood in the 80s and you want him removed from office. But now a D uses the N word and you are good with it?
    Find a quote from me where I said I wanted him removed from office you lying worthless piece of shit. I said the exact opposite. I wanted him to stay in office, and I told you exactly that at the time. Which makes you what Hondo? You're a fucking pathological liar Hondo.

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...
    Oh you don't like the question?
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo the lying piece of shit even quoted me saying I didn't want Northman to resign and yet he is such a pathological liar he states the opposite.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56786/appears-the-the-blackface-wearing-gov-is-going-to-survive#latest

Hondo your word on any topic outside of your love of sucking dick is worthless.

SFGbob said:

Hondo the lying piece of shit even quoted me saying I didn't want Northman to resign and yet he is such a pathological liar he states the opposite.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56786/appears-the-the-blackface-wearing-gov-is-going-to-survive#latest

Hondo your word on any topic outside of your love of sucking dick is worthless.

So you pointed to a thread where you are a hypocrite in your own thread. Nice work.
    Standard Supporter
    I pointed to a thread that shows you to be a lying piece of shit. I never called for Northam to resign and you're a fucking liar Hondo.

There's no hypocrisy on my part. My position on Northam is exactly the same as on this woman. Of course you having the integrity of a fucking sewer Rat have nothing say about the fact you lied your ass off.

Sledog said:

Who's joking! If you don't know that you're too far around the bend, comrade.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...
    No, I don't care your question, nor the issue that much. Mariot said HuffPo turned away from "looking the other way" on Dem misdeeds a decade ago, as if to say HuffPo became less strident. I don't know how much HuffPo ignores now or then, but the site was started with help from Andrew Breitbart in 2004-05 as more left-of-centerish answer to Drudge. Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in mid-2008. Other conservatives or libertarians wrote there in that time too, but I don't remember who. My point is that HuffPo turned harder left about 10-11 years ago, as Adriana's politics turned harder left. It didn't moderate, just the opposite. If you take that as railing, that's on you.

As a "policy stance," for lack of a better term, I really don't care much about any media outlet's ideological or partisan bent. The important thing is to recognize all media sources and all individual journalists have a point of view.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...
    No, I don't care your question, nor the issue that much. Mariot said HuffPo turned away from "looking the other way" on Dem misdeeds a decade ago, as if to say HuffPo became less strident. I don't know how much HuffPo ignores now or then, but the site was started with help from Andrew Breitbart in 2004-05 as more left-of-centerish answer to Drudge. Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in mid-2008. Other conservatives or libertarians wrote there in that time too, but I don't remember who. My point is that HuffPo turned harder left about 10-11 years ago, as Adriana's politics turned harder left. It didn't moderate, just the opposite. If you take that as railing, that's on you.

As a "policy stance," for lack of a better term, I really don't care much about any media outlet's ideological or partisan bent. The important thing is to recognize all media sources and all individual journalists have a point of view.
    Yeah you know more about their history than I do. I have never been to their website, just some of their columns come up in my feed and they are never ones negative about Democrats. I read some of the articles, some are awful.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

That's why it's important to read both sides.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Yeah you know more about their history than I do. I have never been to their website, just some of their columns come up in my feed and they are never ones negative about Democrats. I read some of the articles, some are awful.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

That's why it's important to read both sides.
    Now that's a big load of manure!