Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That's awful.. She should be removed from office. Would you agree @pawz?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

We all know you fist-pumped under your white robe after reading the headline.
    No. That being said, she should be removed from office. Right?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Nobody is surprised you are diverting from the topic at hand.

How come you Democrats are racist? It serves you well, doesn't it?

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

You want to use this instance to broad brush all Democrats. El oh El.

Now answer the question. She said racist shit. She should be removed from office, right? I do chuckle at you calling that a diversion.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.
  • Options

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

Derek, do you think your news source does the same, just change the D to R....
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Now answer the question. She said racist shit. She should be removed from office, right? I do chuckle at you calling that a diversion.

The Virginia Governor's delegation pointed and laughed at you. For starters.

The Democrats history of racism is a long one. And here you are defending it. Again.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

This is a trope that hasnt been true for probably a decade
  • Options
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.

He gets paid and you don't.

You and only you allow this to continue.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

The fake skynet in the movie is more self aware than you are
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.
    It’s logical fallacy 101. HondoFS thinks he “gotcha”
  • Options

2001400ex said:

There is no presumption that you only have one news source. I'm being sincere that most news has gotten to a point where they only tell one side. Huff Po and MSNBC are the opposite of Fox news and daily caller.

I brought that up because you only point at the left as being one sided.

I personally troll Yahoo news because my feed shows just as much on the left as the right and I read through both sides on a topic.
  • Options
    So no one wants her fired? What she said is awful, why no calls for her head?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Gotta agree, though in this day and age, it's getting harder to bury these sorts of things.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709

I can never give Hufpo credit. Commies credit isn't good.
  • Options

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.
    I wouldn't say dishonest. But yes I do say shit to rile up the half brains. I sit back and chuckle.

And really you are a good dude. I just like to give you shit at times cause that's how I roll. I personally don't take anything on here seriously in any way.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I wouldn't say dishonest. But yes I do say shit to rile up the half brains. I sit back and chuckle.

And really you are a good dude. I just like to give you shit at times cause that's how I roll. I personally don't take anything on here seriously in any way.
    That ruse has been used. And it’s a lie