Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Democrat doesn't want to doorknock in a 'N****r District'

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Sledog said:

remember that one time shepherd smith said something not nice about trump? check mate lib

Remember that one time @MariotaTheGawd brought something interesting here?

Me neither
    when was the last time you brought something interesting anywhere? 1993?
    I know you are but what am I?

old
    Whoosh
    He’s been in a whooshicane sense his first post. Hasn’t dialed this place in.
    you think fitting in with trash like you is something i care about. i don't. i'm not sure why this is so hard for a super genius like you to comprehend but here we are
    Said the computer geek!

this may have been an effective insult about 4 decades ago when you were young, but it's not now. if anything it just makes you look like an idiot.
    It’s not an insult. He is mocking you. Surprised you dont know the difference.
    wouldn't he be mocking you too, then, 30 year IT guy? you guys just dunk on yourselves repeatedly and i can't figure out why
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

remember that one time shepherd smith said something not nice about trump? check mate lib

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    you think fitting in with trash like you is something i care about. i don't. i'm not sure why this is so hard for a super genius like you to comprehend but here we are
    I know you care

You can't stay away

And you get offended like a little bitch
    it's kind of fun to see how long you guys will go back and forth with someone whose only interest here is insulting you over and over
    I know. It’s amazing you keep coming back for more. If you call what who do “insulting” you need to try harder. JFC. The shit you claim as insults are boring cliches that were mocked 3 boards and 15 years ago. It’s fun to watch you struggle though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    Said the computer geek!

this may have been an effective insult about 4 decades ago when you were young, but it's not now. if anything it just makes you look like an idiot.
    It’s not an insult. He is mocking you. Surprised you dont know the difference.
    wouldn't he be mocking you too, then, 30 year IT guy? you guys just dunk on yourselves repeatedly and i can't figure out why
    Was he talking to me? No, he wasn’t.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @MariotaTheGawd is insulting us?

Good to know. Thanks
  • Options

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

it's kind of fun to see how long you guys will go back and forth with someone whose only interest here is insulting you over and over
    I know. It’s amazing you keep coming back for more. If you call what who do “insulting” you need to try harder. JFC. The shit you claim as insults are boring cliches that were mocked 3 boards and 15 years ago. It’s fun to watch you struggle though.
    you're so unaffected by it that you and race follow me around the board and wtf every one of my posts to let me know you're reading them. race even did it to random ones on the music board lol. it seems like if what i say didn't bother you, you would just ignore me. plenty of other people do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

you're so unaffected by it that you and race follow me around the board and wtf every one of my posts to let me know you're reading them. race even did it to random ones on the music board lol. it seems like if what i say didn't bother you, you would just ignore me. plenty of other people do.
    Stop following me around the board. Weirdo. Stop pandering for upvotes.

Seems like you’re mad.....and care. Seems like if what i say didn’t bother you, you would just ignore me. plenty of other people do.
  • Options

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

Stop following me around thge board. Weirdo. Stop panting for upvotes.

Seems like you’re mad.....and care. Seems like if what i say didn’t bother you, you would just ignore me. plenty of other people do.
    everyone can tell you're fuming at your keyboard when you start doing this btw
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

Told you that you cared

Bitch
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

Stop following me around thge board. Weirdo. Stop panting for upvotes.

everyone can tell you're fuming at your keyboard when you start doing this btw
    Stop stalking me. Everyone can tell you’re fuming at your keyboard when you start doing this. You’re frothing at the mouth. We can all see it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    I know you care

You can't stay away

Told you that you cared

Bitch
    Oh. This bitch cares. Deeply

Dumb fuck thinks it requires reading his stupid posts to WTF them. El oh el. The source is enough.
  • Options
    It's great to see two people find love online like this in this day and age
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    You care. And we all see it and know it. It’s obvious. You found a place you desperately want to be a part of, but keep tripping up. This why people say you need to PM IrishDawg. It would help you from continual embarrassment.

But sure, I just know your next post will be about how much you don’t care.
    Although he's here because he couldn't fit in on a ducks bored! Telling.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

Me neither

old
    Whoosh
    You care. And we all see it and know it. It’s obvious. You found a place you desperately want to be a part of, but keep tripping up. This why people say you need to PM IrishDawg. It would help you from continual embarrassment.

But sure, I just know your next post will be about how much you don’t care.
    Although he's here because he couldn't fit in on a ducks bored! Telling.
    The difference is here we let him stay even though he doesn’t fit in.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

photo DD737B8E-4D97-46D7-99BD-890F7226DE90_zpsv3pmx1xv.jpg
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

photo DD737B8E-4D97-46D7-99BD-890F7226DE90_zpsv3pmx1xv.jpg
    Something about memes and cartoons something something @MariotaTheGawd
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

Derek, do you think your news source does the same, just change the D to R....
    This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.

He gets paid and you don't.

You and only you allow this to continue.

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.
    I do not disagree with a single thing you said about Hondo. Sorry Hondo.

But he's not alone, and I don't mean Mariota, who just got here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

This is why I rarely expend energy responding to you. The presupposition in your post is that I only have one news source. And you'd love for me to launch into a passionate defense of Fox News. Instead of responding to my actual point.

If you're not going to have a sincere discussion, then don't be surprised if I don't respond.

Being an asshole is not against the rules. Look at @Tequilla for example. He doesn't donate to the site. He acts like a pompous asshole. He goes out of his way to act like a colossal dick to the site's owner (me). He throws tantrums during which he makes demands about how this site should be run. And yet, I continue to welcome him here at Hardcore Husky. Plus I've met him in person and he's a nice guy face-to-face.

Hondo doesn't break any rules and he doesn't gum up the site with his posts. His thing is that he's a dishonest troll.

Hondo is bad for the leftist brand.
  • Options

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I agree mostly with Derek's assessment. I mean..... He's being nice when he says I don't gum up the site with my posts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I agree mostly with Derek's assessment. I mean..... He's being nice when he says I don't gum up the site with my posts.
    It’s not a compliment, cum for brains.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

It’s not a compliment, cum for brains.
    No shit. Read for comprehension.