Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Democrat doesn't want to doorknock in a 'N****r District'

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

This is a trope that hasnt been true for probably a decade
    Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in 2008.
    Huffington Post's bias was always overstated. People acted like it was the Nation or something, but it was closer to a tabloid for Democrats.
    You miss the point. It started turning hard progressive about a decade ago.

But why do you rail on a news source with a progressive tilt not say anything about a news source with a conservative tilt?
    Oh Hondo...
    Oh you don't like the question?
    No, I don't care your question, nor the issue that much. Mariot said HuffPo turned away from "looking the other way" on Dem misdeeds a decade ago, as if to say HuffPo became less strident. I don't know how much HuffPo ignores now or then, but the site was started with help from Andrew Breitbart in 2004-05 as more left-of-centerish answer to Drudge. Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in mid-2008. Other conservatives or libertarians wrote there in that time too, but I don't remember who. My point is that HuffPo turned harder left about 10-11 years ago, as Adriana's politics turned harder left. It didn't moderate, just the opposite. If you take that as railing, that's on you.

As a "policy stance," for lack of a better term, I really don't care much about any media outlet's ideological or partisan bent. The important thing is to recognize all media sources and all individual journalists have a point of view.
    Yeah you know more about their history than I do. I have never been to their website, just some of their columns come up in my feed and they are never ones negative about Democrats. I read some of the articles, some are awful.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

That's why it's important to read both sides.
    Now that's a big load of manure!
    Which part? Point to the place on the doll where it hurts.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style).

Pure crap and complete conjecture based upon the conclusions and opinion of a fucking moron and a pathological liar. Hondo what have I been telling you? Unless you are opining on the best location for you to be able to give a public blow job your opinion is worthless.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I sincerely give credit to the HuffPo for writing that about a liberal. They usually seem to look the other way for those with the "D" next to their name.

Huffington Post's bias was always overstated. People acted like it was the Nation or something, but it was closer to a tabloid for Democrats.

But why do you rail on a news source with a progressive tilt not say anything about a news source with a conservative tilt?
    Oh Hondo...
    No, I don't care your question, nor the issue that much. Mariot said HuffPo turned away from "looking the other way" on Dem misdeeds a decade ago, as if to say HuffPo became less strident. I don't know how much HuffPo ignores now or then, but the site was started with help from Andrew Breitbart in 2004-05 as more left-of-centerish answer to Drudge. Greg Gutfeld was still writing there in mid-2008. Other conservatives or libertarians wrote there in that time too, but I don't remember who. My point is that HuffPo turned harder left about 10-11 years ago, as Adriana's politics turned harder left. It didn't moderate, just the opposite. If you take that as railing, that's on you.

As a "policy stance," for lack of a better term, I really don't care much about any media outlet's ideological or partisan bent. The important thing is to recognize all media sources and all individual journalists have a point of view.
    Yeah you know more about their history than I do. I have never been to their website, just some of their columns come up in my feed and they are never ones negative about Democrats. I read some of the articles, some are awful.

Well each side plays to their respective base in the media. You might not agree with this, but Conservatives generally want to read more opinionated writing and liberals general want to read more factual based writing (I'm not meaning truth, as you can lie with facts, more meaning the writing style). Especially news sources like Vox, which is liberal but everything is written in a factual context. But you read daily caller and it's more from an emotional context.

Who told you that?
    No one. Just gathered that from reading each respective side. Read a Vox article then read a daily caller article on the same topic. Granted this is TV, but watch Rachel maddow then watch Tucker Carlson. Watch their style in how they present information.

I'm not saying conservative sites aren't factual. Just pay attention to the style on how the information is laid out.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?
    No one. Just gathered that from reading each respective side. Read a Vox article then read a daily caller article on the same topic. Granted this is TV, but watch Rachel maddow then watch Tucker Carlson. Watch their style in how they present information.

I'm not saying conservative sites aren't factual. Just pay attention to the style on how the information is laid out.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    TYFYS
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    If you have some real research on that, Hondo, bring it. Otherwise it doesn’t pass the sniff test. Pathos is a quick and effective way to communicate a point of view to an audience. The tool cares not who’s hand wields it.
  • Options

If you have some real research on that, Hondo, bring it. Otherwise it doesn’t pass the sniff test. Pathos is a quick and effective way to communicate a point of view to an audience. The tool cares not who’s hand wields it.

I'm not presenting it as fact. In any way. Just read some articles on the same subject from each side and you'll see what I'm talking about.

The part that is fact is each side panders to their base. Agreed?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog has 100% blown another guy. He can't stop talking about sucking dick
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? Lets compare to things that aren't equal and draw some kind of conclusion from that comparison. Read Buzzfeed and then read a Heritage Foundation article on the same topic. Obviously the liberals aren't interested in facts.

Stupid, pathological liar and a Kunt. You're a hell of guy Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? Lets compare to things that aren't equal and draw some kind of conclusion from that comparison. Read Buzzfeed and then read a Heritage Foundation article on the same topic. Obviously the liberals aren't interested in facts.

Well heritage foundation did invent Obamacare. So there's that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Yeah Maddow deals in fact!!!

https://nypost.com/2017/03/16/rachel-maddows-trump-bombshell-completely-backfired/

She also was completely punked by Avenatti and that bullshit Kavanaugh accuser. She pushed that crap as fact.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

https://nypost.com/2017/03/16/rachel-maddows-trump-bombshell-completely-backfired/

She also was completely punked by Avenatti and that bullshit Kavanaugh accuser. She pushed that crap as fact.
    you people love that murdoch tabloid
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more fucking retarded, you ask MariotaIsaFaggot to hold your Zima.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

you people love that murdoch tabloid
    So Maddow really didn't report that blockbuster on Trump's tax returns?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Lie but one made out of stupidity and the fact that you're a liberal talking point parrot not malice. Hondo is more interested in fact!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Bob go back and read what I wrote. Fuck you are an idiot. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Bob go back and read what I wrote. Fuck you are an idiot. Embarrassing.
    Fuck you. I'm not playing your game. Fucking pathological liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Oh Hondo...

Who told you that?

Lie but one made out of stupidity and the fact that you're a liberal talking point parrot not malice. Hondo is more interested in fact!!!
    Wait what? The heritage foundation medical plan isn't the basis for Obamacare?