Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen testimony

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

TheDemocrat party after all this, has nothing on Donny boy. What a joke. Nothing new here that no one already knew. Hates his boys....check.....racist......check......asshole.... check.....doesn't like the common man......check.

Cohen getting a movie deal....check

The congressclowns did get to say book deal / movie deal 30 times. Welcome to America! What do you expect?

"congressclowns"? why do you people talk this way?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

Reading the stuff last night from Cohen's testimony, I thought Trump would have some serious problems following his appearance before Congress. I've watched 30 minutes of the testimony. Michael Cohen is not objectively credible. Each side is going to believe or disbelieve what they want. Opponents have always thought Trump was a racist scumbag, and supporters either don't care or don't believe. I don't see how this testimony changes anything. Wasserburg-Schultz tried to get #Collusion out of Cohen and that didn't go anywhere.

convenient that one of Dear Leader's closest associates for years isn't credible now
    So you’re taking Cohen at his word that He is only doing this to shed light on the truth for the American people?
    I think anyone who doesn’t take his self-serving statements with a grain of salt is a fool. That said, I think he is genuinely horrified that this infomercial became a presidency and he’s pushing back so hard and specifically on this claim that he was a spurned job applicant that I would not be surprised to see this memo he referred to in the coming days.
    I’d say that the distinct possibility of sentence reduction would be a much stronger motivator to do this than jilted employer.
    Distinct possibility? So congress is going to reduce his 3-year sentence? The sentencing judge will, not based on the law but because he showed up to Elijah Cummings committee meeting? How is this possible? Or are you confirming that you are a fucking retard?
    Congress won’t do it. But He is working with NY South on other investigations for possible sentence reduction. Certainly his testimony under oath here will be a factor in those investigations and whether He gets said reduction. But thank you for exhibiting the low info content that is a Hallmark for you on this board.
    “Certainly?” Why would SDNY care about his Congressional testimony? I’m sure you can explain.
    Im not working with the NYSD, so you would probably have to wait until those investigations conclude.

I am flattered that you believe me to be so omniscient, however.
    Got it. You were just making up bullshit.
  • Options
    I think my favorite part so far was when Clay Higgins said he hadn't heard of Michael Cohen until today, thinking that he was insulting Cohen
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

TheDemocrat party after all this, has nothing on Donny boy. What a joke. Nothing new here that no one already knew. Hates his boys....check.....racist......check......asshole.... check.....doesn't like the common man......check.

The congressclowns did get to say book deal / movie deal 30 times. Welcome to America! What do you expect?

I appreciate your concession that we've known Daddy is a criminal for ages. I recognize deplorables don't care.
    We’re all criminals in some way. Any President worth their salt broke laws to get Shit done. Be it in prior life, campaigning and legislating. The trick is not to get caught.

I’d say that President Obama would be the exception as He never really aspired to accomplish much in office. Just take victory laps.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It seems like this should be a red letter day for the impeachment cheer squad and this thread is filled with bickering about other nonsense.

I thought this was the day the hammer dropped? Team LIPO wants to know.

There’s a lot you think that is objectively wrong. Including this.
    No doubt there's a lot of things that I think that are wrong. The recognition of which is necessary for an open mind. I don't expect you to understand that. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

Reading the stuff last night from Cohen's testimony, I thought Trump would have some serious problems following his appearance before Congress. I've watched 30 minutes of the testimony. Michael Cohen is not objectively credible. Each side is going to believe or disbelieve what they want. Opponents have always thought Trump was a racist scumbag, and supporters either don't care or don't believe. I don't see how this testimony changes anything. Wasserburg-Schultz tried to get #Collusion out of Cohen and that didn't go anywhere.

convenient that one of Dear Leader's closest associates for years isn't credible now
    So you’re taking Cohen at his word that He is only doing this to shed light on the truth for the American people?
    I think anyone who doesn’t take his self-serving statements with a grain of salt is a fool. That said, I think he is genuinely horrified that this infomercial became a presidency and he’s pushing back so hard and specifically on this claim that he was a spurned job applicant that I would not be surprised to see this memo he referred to in the coming days.
    I’d say that the distinct possibility of sentence reduction would be a much stronger motivator to do this than jilted employer.
    Distinct possibility? So congress is going to reduce his 3-year sentence? The sentencing judge will, not based on the law but because he showed up to Elijah Cummings committee meeting? How is this possible? Or are you confirming that you are a fucking retard?
    Congress won’t do it. But He is working with NY South on other investigations for possible sentence reduction. Certainly his testimony under oath here will be a factor in those investigations and whether He gets said reduction. But thank you for exhibiting the low info content that is a Hallmark for you on this board.
    “Certainly?” Why would SDNY care about his Congressional testimony? I’m sure you can explain.
    Im not working with the NYSD, so you would probably have to wait until those investigations conclude.

I get that when a thought process becomes more complex than Simple arithmetic for you, you wave the white flag.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

I appreciate your concession that we've known Daddy is a criminal for ages. I recognize deplorables don't care.
    We’re all criminals in some way. Any President worth their salt broke laws to get Shit done. Be it in prior life, campaigning and legislating. The trick is not to get caught.

I’d say that President Obama would be the exception as He never really aspired to accomplish much in office. Just take victory laps.
    Are we all felons?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

lol i was right

I'm predicting the spin on fox news and then here 20 minutes later will be "everyone commits crimes" and then they'll go into turbo whataboutism mode

• Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

I get that when a thought process becomes more complex than Simple arithmetic for you, you wave the white flag.
    Complex? Like one house of congress reducing a criminal sentence? Or a US DA office considering testimony with no connection at all to its investigation in its sentencing recommendations? Complex like that?
  • Options
    Lol someone from Salem with hot IQ smack talk
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Are we all felons?
    I dunno. Have you ever hookered and blowed???
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Are we all felons?
    I know nothing about hockey.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Are we all felons?
    JFC
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty boring thread. So we got Russian collusion or nah?
  • Options
    edited February 2019

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

Complex? Like one house of congress reducing a criminal sentence? Or a US DA office considering testimony with no connection at all to its investigation in its sentencing recommendations? Complex like that?
    The SDNY is very interested in the payoffs to the various parties as much as they are in possible laundering and bribes to Foreign entities.

Let me show you the Chess board. Today Michael Cohen proved even more value with the SDNY with name drops that they will consult with him further about to see if they are worth serving subpoenas to. Should He agree to this, it’s real easy to see sentence reduction in his future. Or they could say Fuck you and He moves on to serve his time.
  • Options

It was not a topic of today’s hearing. Those are components of the on-mueller and SDNY investigations which were off limits today.?Surprised you didn’t know that. Objective facts. HTH.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

It was not a topic of today’s hearing. Those are components of the on-mueller and SDNY investigations which were off limits today.?Surprised you didn’t know that. Objective facts. HTH.
    Debbie Wasserman-Stultz disagrees.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cohen lied under oath today. He said he didn't want a White House job. In his SDNY sentencing report he said he did want a job in the White House

Great witness rats.

And RIP to attorney client privilege. Didn't want to trash it but TRUMP!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Cohen lied under oath today. He said he didn't want a White House job. In his SDNY sentencing report he said he did want a job in the White House

Great witness rats.

And RIP to attorney client privilege. Didn't want to trash it but TRUMP!!!!!!!!

And Race received his talking points memo. Just as predicted.