Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen testimony

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Reading the stuff last night from Cohen's testimony, I thought Trump would have some serious problems following his appearance before Congress. I've watched 30 minutes of the testimony. Michael Cohen is not objectively credible. Each side is going to believe or disbelieve what they want. Opponents have always thought Trump was a racist scumbag, and supporters either don't care or don't believe. I don't see how this testimony changes anything. Wasserburg-Schultz tried to get #Collusion out of Cohen and that didn't go anywhere.

convenient that one of Dear Leader's closest associates for years isn't credible now
    So you’re taking Cohen at his word that He is only doing this to shed light on the truth for the American people?
    I think anyone who doesn’t take his self-serving statements with a grain of salt is a fool. That said, I think he is genuinely horrified that this infomercial became a presidency and he’s pushing back so hard and specifically on this claim that he was a spurned job applicant that I would not be surprised to see this memo he referred to in the coming days.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

Reading the stuff last night from Cohen's testimony, I thought Trump would have some serious problems following his appearance before Congress. I've watched 30 minutes of the testimony. Michael Cohen is not objectively credible. Each side is going to believe or disbelieve what they want. Opponents have always thought Trump was a racist scumbag, and supporters either don't care or don't believe. I don't see how this testimony changes anything. Wasserburg-Schultz tried to get #Collusion out of Cohen and that didn't go anywhere.

convenient that one of Dear Leader's closest associates for years isn't credible now
    So you’re taking Cohen at his word that He is only doing this to shed light on the truth for the American people?
    I think anyone who doesn’t take his self-serving statements with a grain of salt is a fool. That said, I think he is genuinely horrified that this infomercial became a presidency and he’s pushing back so hard and specifically on this claim that he was a spurned job applicant that I would not be surprised to see this memo he referred to in the coming days.
    Jake Tapper and two other CNN flacks disagreed. They seemed to think it's common knowledge in DC.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

Way more important than the North Korea - US summit. Keep this good stuff coming!

Good point. No telling what Daddy will give away.
    After Clinton, Bush and Obama, what’s left to give?

18 moths ago retards were saying we? were on the brink of nuclear war because of Trump. Now that that’s not the truth, retards are mad that Trump is talking to N Korea and is “freindly with a dictator”

JFC
    Personally I’m kind of horrified that our badass “businessman” President has given away things to N Korea without getting a fucking thing in return. But he’s on your team and you couldn’t fucking care less.
    Yet you defend the Iran give away to this day

You couldn't suck Obama's dick hard enough and he gave away the farm in cash and allowed Iran to build a nuke

Now you're concerned. Got it.
    Still waiting on that Iranian nuke that was made technologically impossible by the JCPOA
    Don't forget the submarine launched missile that they are going to put it on. They tested it last week, That agreement sure held back their missile development.

Oh yeah they NEVER honored the agreement. Obunghole is a mooselimb sympathizer at best. He made this shit deal on purpose.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mark Meadows doesnt seem to know how microphones work
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mark Meadows doesnt seem to know how microphones work

Imagine caring enough to watch
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

Way more important than the North Korea - US summit. Keep this good stuff coming!

18 moths ago retards were saying we? were on the brink of nuclear war because of Trump. Now that that’s not the truth, retards are mad that Trump is talking to N Korea and is “freindly with a dictator”

JFC
    Personally I’m kind of horrified that our badass “businessman” President has given away things to N Korea without getting a fucking thing in return. But he’s on your team and you couldn’t fucking care less.

You couldn't suck Obama's dick hard enough and he gave away the farm in cash and allowed Iran to build a nuke

Still waiting on that Iranian nuke that was made technologically impossible by the JCPOA
    Don't forget the submarine launched missile that they are going to put it on. They tested it last week, That agreement sure held back their missile development.

Oh yeah they NEVER honored the agreement. Obunghole is a mooselimb sympathizer at best. He made this shit deal on purpose.
    You're a big talk radio guy, I can tell
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It seems like this should be a red letter day for the impeachment cheer squad and this thread is filled with bickering about other nonsense.

I thought this was the day the hammer dropped? Team LIPO wants to know.
  • Options

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

Jake Tapper and two other CNN flacks disagreed. They seemed to think it's common knowledge in DC.
    It doesn’t seem to be a hill worth dying on for him, so the motive to lie about it seems absent. I would think at a minimum he’s going to offer or be asked the identity of the lawyer who prepared this memo he has referred to.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

I honestly think his campaign did start as a marketing ploy, and he thought he had zero chance of winning. I think his campaign adjusted once he realized his chances were real.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

You missed the launch test? You're a big Huffpo foxkin and they didn't want you to know. Glad you're for Iran nuking Israel.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

You missed the launch test? You're a big Huffpo foxkin and they didn't want you to know. Glad you're for Iran nuking Israel.
    You're just a sad, angry little man arent you
  • Options
    Kinda sounds like the GOP questioners misrepresented the form they’ve been confronting him about . . . without showing it to him. Typical sleazy defense tactics.
  • Options
    Lol at this mumbling fuck from ohio
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Kinda sounds like the GOP questioners misrepresented the form they’ve been confronting him about . . . without showing it to him. Typical sleazy defense tactics.

It's about scoring points with Daddy and looking good on Fox News
  • Options

Lol at this mumbling fuck from ohio

I hear he’s great at county fairs though.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

It seems like this should be a red letter day for the impeachment cheer squad and this thread is filled with bickering about other nonsense.

I thought this was the day the hammer dropped? Team LIPO wants to know.

There’s a lot you think that is objectively wrong. Including this.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    These congressclowns are all butthurt about Cohen going to make millions from book deals and movies. Cohen already said the Don is the greatest marketing machine. Tough shit fellas! Good for him!!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    HHusky said:

Not one trumptard defending trump. Not a single one.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Mr. Higgins is on Swaye's favorite juice. wow!
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jim Jordan was delegated a task for which he is clearly not the guy. Meadows trying to carry his water while making gross old man sounds for the microphone during the silences.