Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen testimony

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Cohen also says that Trump made racist comments about African-Americans, saying at one point that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid. Cohen says that he and Trump once drove through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago and that Trump remarked that only black people could live that way.

He also says Trump once asked him to name a country run by a black person that wasn't falling apart, though he says Trump used a vulgarism. At the time Barack Obama was America's president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cohen-kick-off-week-interviews-senate-committee-052405901--politics.html

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    89ute said:

Way more important than the North Korea - US summit. Keep this good stuff coming!

Good point. No telling what Daddy will give away.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    Wasn’t this supposed to be about Russians and collusion? If you can’t prove that always go with the racist card I guess...
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Cohen has done some soul searching!!! Good for you man..... Rofl
  • Options

Wasn’t this supposed to be about Russians and collusion? If you can’t prove that always go with the racist card I guess...

Try to keep up. That is specifically out of bounds today. This is about Daddy’s other felonies.
  • Options

HHusky said:

89ute said:

Way more important than the North Korea - US summit. Keep this good stuff coming!

After Clinton, Bush and Obama, what’s left to give?

18 moths ago retards were saying we? were on the brink of nuclear war because of Trump. Now that that’s not the truth, retards are mad that Trump is talking to N Korea and is “freindly with a dictator”

JFC
    Personally I’m kind of horrified that our badass “businessman” President has given away things to N Korea without getting a fucking thing in return. But he’s on your team and you couldn’t fucking care less.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

18 moths ago retards were saying we? were on the brink of nuclear war because of Trump. Now that that’s not the truth, retards are mad that Trump is talking to N Korea and is “freindly with a dictator”

JFC
    Personally I’m kind of horrified that our badass “businessman” President has given away things to N Korea without getting a fucking thing in return. But he’s on your team and you couldn’t fucking care less.
    Yet you defend the Iran give away to this day

You couldn't suck Obama's dick hard enough and he gave away the farm in cash and allowed Iran to build a nuke

Now you're concerned. Got it.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

You couldn't suck Obama's dick hard enough and he gave away the farm in cash and allowed Iran to build a nuke

That was Iran's money, you old moron.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

The return of Iranian assets had been adjudicated and we were on the hook. I realize laws mean little to the lawless, but that’s where things stood at that moment. Good thing we were also negotiating a nuke agreement. Yes?
  • Options

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC
    People who do nuclear threat analysis for a living said that was the most dangerous time since probably the Cuban Missile Crisis. Certainly the most since the end of the Cold War.

Maybe stick to just repeating my posts back to me because when you actually try to talk with the adults it just reveals that you're a manchild with a hilariously inflated sense of your own intelligence.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tug tavern deplorables today

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

Sure it was. And Obama all of a sudden had to send a couple hundred billion cash to the Mullahs to pay back the Shah

And we are the stupid ones. JFC great talking point that is already debunked moron
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    "This is a story of redemption." lulz
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

But we had it you moron! Could have built 10 walls. Funded lots of things. Fuck Iran!
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You look over Cohen's shoulder and there sits one of the biggest Clinton loyalists... Lanny Davis. Anyone that doesn't see the truth here, get fucked. It wasn't her turn, except to pay for the actual crimes that mafia of a family has committed. We voted our President into office, not Russia. They are bitter that they got caught, that she didn't win, and their corruption was exposed. Uranium One, easy enough. I hope they try to impeach the greatest President for the American people, because I think at that point the light will shine and expose all the rats. Declass, all of it, fuck it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

The return of Iranian assets had been adjudicated and we were on the hook. I realize laws mean little to the lawless, but that’s where things stood at that moment. Good thing we were also negotiating a nuke agreement. Yes?
    We were not on the hook but I knew you'd take another run at Obama's dick.

I'll wait to see the NK deal before I hate it. If it is half as bad as the bullshit "deal" Obama negotiated I'll rip it.

You lost any ability to pretend you give a shit about bad deals
  • Options
    edited February 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

Sure it was. And Obama all of a sudden had to send a couple hundred billion cash to the Mullahs to pay back the Shah

And we are the stupid ones. JFC great talking point that is already debunked moron
    Debunked by whom?

Iran paid for military equipment before the Islamic Revolution. It was never delivered. This is only a controversial issue among dipshits like you who don't know anything about the world beyond their own zip code.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

89ute said:

JFC

Plugging your ears and screaming is not quite the same as “debunking”.