Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen testimony

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,768
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Frats are for fags.

So?
    You heard me.
    Cool!
    Estrogen talking again.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,341

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Frats are for fags.

So?
    You heard me.
    Cool!
    Estrogen talking again.
    I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I’m sure you’re no dumber than average in your pledge class.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,768
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Frats are for fags.

So?
    You heard me.
    Cool!
    Estrogen talking again.
    I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I’m sure you’re no dumber than average in your pledge class.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I cant imagine bragging about being in a frat years after you allegedly went to college, but I'm also not Ohio trash
  • Options

I cant imagine bragging about being in a frat years after you allegedly went to college, but I'm also not Ohio trash

Take that @HHusky!
    The average fraternity's social calendar can't be beat. Or at least that's the way it was when I was at UO. But it also requires a bunch of shit that I'm not really into. To each their own.
  • Options

Turd isn't from Ohio State

Rose Bowl bet

I actually detest the people who say that you need to have attended the college of the football team you root for, so I'm not sure where to go from here
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rose Bowl bet

I actually detest the people who say that you need to have attended the college of the football team you root for, so I'm not sure where to go from here
    How do you feel about Christianity?
  • Options

Rose Bowl bet

My dad's oldest brother was a priest until he got married.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Take that @HHusky!
    The average fraternity's social calendar can't be beat. Or at least that's the way it was when I was at UO. But it also requires a bunch of shit that I'm not really into. To each their own.
    Sounds like you were a member of some fag house.
  • Options

Rose Bowl bet

My dad's oldest brother was a priest until he got married.
    Uncle Chester?
    No, we're not talking about the guy who made you a man, mike
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Take that @HHusky!
    I had male roommates, yes. Are you not familiar with college living arrangements or ?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Take that @HHusky!
    I had male roommates, yes. Are you not familiar with college living arrangements or ?
    And they "made" you do things you weren't really into. I get it. I now you have a compulsion to continue to do this "things."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Take that @HHusky!
    And they "made" you do things you weren't really into. I get it. I now you have a compulsion to continue to do this "things."
    Well, we decided to live together voluntarily. One of my roommates never cleaned any of his dishes so I guess he made me do things I wasn't into?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Take that @HHusky!
    Well, we decided to live together voluntarily. One of my roommates never cleaned any of his dishes so I guess he made me do things I wasn't into?
    Is that what you guys called it? Cleaning the dishes?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Take that @HHusky!
    Why did I know Bob would go Homophobic again. Every. Thread.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,125
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

TheDemocrat party after all this, has nothing on Donny boy. What a joke. Nothing new here that no one already knew. Hates his boys....check.....racist......check......asshole.... check.....doesn't like the common man......check.

Cohen getting a movie deal....check

The congressclowns did get to say book deal / movie deal 30 times. Welcome to America! What do you expect?

I appreciate your concession that we've known Daddy is a criminal for ages. I recognize deplorables don't care.
    Any beta-cuck who uses this term demonstrates beyond all reasonable doubt what a sheeplike fool they are.

Congratulations. Hillary has you right where she wants you.

Stockholm Syndrome is a Bitch.
    But “beta-cuck”, that’s some real deep thinkin’ language.
    You think your patently obvious classical conditioning requires deep thinking? You're worse off than I thought.
    Well I didn’t spend my college years passed out drunk in a fraternity basement at Columbus, Ohio. But I can put a couple original thoughts together. You? Not so much.
    Things Fraternity Rejects say.
    So I was right.
    So am I. Thanks for playing.
    I was in a frat. Lots of my friends there became conventional, incurious, non-intellectual conservatives. You’re easy for me to spot.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,125

Only after the statute of limitations expires on insider trading tips....