Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Front Squat Friday

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,209
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

I did. You’re mystiying this shit too much. Seriously. It’s nothing special.
    As a 17 year old w/o a legit S&C progrum? Lol ok!

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    I’m with Pitch. When I played, there were bums that were 5’9” 160 that were putting up 300 on the bench.
    My guess is they looked like this.
    I know you’re being sarcastic, but that guy is putting up 410 365 pounds.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    I’m with Pitch. When I played, there were bums that were 5’9” 160 that were putting up 300 on the bench.
    I know you’re being sarcastic, but that guy is putting up 410 pounds.
    That "guy" hasn't move the bar off his chest yet. He hasn't put up anything.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

I guess I only played 2 years tho. I was a basketball player mostly.
    Cuz apparently your team had low expectations and poor commitment. My senior year best was 330 and don’t think I ever weighed more than 215. And believe me, I was nothing special. I just put in a little work.
    I mean we kicked pretty much everyone’s ass that year.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    this was pretty clearly stolen from oregon's flex friday
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ye

I know you’re being sarcastic, but that guy is putting up 410 365 pounds.
    Yeah, but still...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

I know you’re being sarcastic, but that guy is putting up 410 pounds.
    It’s 365. And he isnt “putting up” anything.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,275
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

this was pretty clearly stolen from oregon's flex friday

Stop pandering for up votes
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

??? By what standards?

I thought you went to L dub
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

??? By what standards?

We went 9-3 my senior year. We were ranked in the top 10 teams in 3a for the majority of the season. We lost to some team in Vancouver in the 2nd round because we had a lot of injuries and took a 2.5 hour bus ride with no heater. It was 28 degrees that day and raining freezing rain.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

We went 9-3 my senior year. We were ranked in the top 10 teams in 3a for the majority of the season. We lost to some team in Vancouver in the 2nd round because we had a lot of injuries and took a 2.5 hour bus ride with no heater. It was 28 degrees that day and raining freezing rain.
    You would have fit in well at Wazzu.
    i mean... they would have won that game if not for the snow though
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,870
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I always liek when these basically professional guys put up these numbers like oooooo

For reference I wasnt nearly the strongest guy on my high school team and I benched 330 and squatted like 480.

And I was 6'0 205.

Show me a 400 lbs bench and a 600 lbs squat and that's impressive.

I had a dude who actually went to stanford to play in who was like 5'11 180 and cleaned 340.
    That was pretty impressive. Too bad he was a massive fag.

When he tried to haze me I told him to fuck off and the other older dudes were bros with me.

Cool story, bro!
  • Options
    holy shit :D:D bragging to strangers about how much you supposedly lifted in high school
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,870
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

holy shit :D:D bragging to strangers about how much you supposedly lifted in high school

It took 390 previous posts but you finally got one quality post. Bad ratio man.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It took 390 previous posts but you finally got one quality post. Bad ratio man.
    there's still hope for him. Some people are just slow ...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is it just me or is it legit that our guys are fucking killing it in the weight room and Oregon is a bunch of Feld faggots whose coaches can't stop beating their ches

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

You would have fit in well at Wazzu.
    i mean... they would have won that game if not for the snow though
    Coogs have been parroting this for months but when I ask them how the game would have been different without snow, they can't give me a straight answer.

The snow caused Minshew to wilt under pressure and throw picks? The snow helped UW to run it down the throats of a tiny defense the last two drives? Gaskin and Ahmed weren't any more effective than the previous year in Seattle.