Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Front Squat Friday

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

My old strength training coach had a saying, “curls for the girls”.

Biceps are mainly good for bringing multiple bags of groceries in from the minivan.
    Lol, I think you slightly misinterpreted that phrase
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It’s been a while but when Pete was considering the UW job didn’t he say Socha was his first call on his Boise staff?

I think socha will never leave peterman and is the most valuable piece to this program.

Socha and Kwat are lifers, everyone else can DIAFF
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Front squats are for fags. Grow dat ass.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like the dawgs in the one.

One bad motherfucker

vs the very definition of a douchebag. LMAO every time I see a picture of this idiot.

Feld is awesome. He seems like a fun guy to have around and is genuinely funny. I definitely prefer Socha running the S&C program, but Feld would be a good program guy in a lesser role.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

I like the dawgs in the one.

One bad motherfucker

vs the very definition of a douchebag. LMAO every time I see a picture of this idiot.

Never been prouder to be Worshington when it comes to the S&C program without all the metrosexual fruitcake hair styles and MachoMan wannabe promo BS....My thought is how can any program embrace this ding dong show then I remember....oregone. Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    edited February 2019
    I always liek when these basically professional guys put up these numbers like oooooo

For reference I wasnt nearly the strongest guy on my high school team and I benched 330 and squatted like 480.

And I was 6'0 205.

Show me a 400 lbs bench and a 600 lbs squat and that's impressive.

I had a dude who actually went to stanford to play in who was like 5'11 180 and cleaned 340.
    That was pretty impressive. Too bad he was a massive fag.

When he tried to haze me I told him to fuck off and the other older dudes were bros with me.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Felds is a Bruce McGill try hard, from Animal House. No wonder he grew out the stache.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I always liek when these basically professional guys put up these numbers like oooooo

For reference I wasnt nearly the strongest guy on my high school team and I benched 330 and squatted like 480.

And I was 6'0 205.

Show me a 400 lbs bench and a 600 lbs squat and that's impressive.

I had a dude who actually went to stanford to play in who was like 5'11 180 and cleaned 340.
    That was pretty impressive. Too bad he was a massive fag.

When he tried to haze me I told him to fuck off and the other older dudes were bros with me.

We are all so impressed with your lifting numbers.

If Ale is able to crush 405 for at least 4 reps like it was nothing on a front squat that zones in on quads and upper back, I wonder what he could do with a back squat that incorporates his lower back, hamstrings, and gigantic ass.