Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Front Squat Friday

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait until Socha gets ahold of them.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Someone look up the try hard white kids on uws numbers. I bet they dwarf mine.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

I did. You’re mystiying this shit too much. Seriously. It’s nothing special.
    As a 17 year old w/o a legit S&C progrum? Lol ok!

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

I guess I only played 2 years tho. I was a basketball player mostly.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I like the dawgs in the one.

One bad motherfucker

vs the very definition of a douchebag. LMAO every time I see a picture of this idiot.

Feld is awesome. He seems like a fun guy to have around and is genuinely funny. I definitely prefer Socha running the S&C program, but Feld would be a good program guy in a lesser role.
    He looks like he should be leading Zumba classes at a bath house in the Bay Area.
    POTW
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

I guess I only played 2 years tho. I was a basketball player mostly.
    Cuz apparently your team had low expectations and poor commitment. My senior year best was 330 and don’t think I ever weighed more than 215. And believe me, I was nothing special. I just put in a little work.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was doing 315x5 at 200 lbs. squats were always 400x3. Shit, I can still do 100 dumbbells x5 at 50yo and squat 300.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m with Pitch. When I played, there were bums that were 5’9” 160 that were putting up 300 on the bench.
    My guess is they looked like this.
    I know you’re being sarcastic, but that guy is putting up 410 pounds.