Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Can we stop pretending Haener is a starting level division 1 QB? Thanks!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club

Lol at you assholes freaking out over day 5 of fucking spring camp. No wonder Pete likes fucking with us, everyone here is so easily triggered. I'll spoil the script for you - Eason wins the job, it's not even close, and every single one of you chuckle fucks forgets who was running with the first team offense in the fucking spring. Save your pant-shitting for Eason's inevitable letdown during actual game play in the fall.

Pete's offense and his quarterbacks over the last 7 years or so are legit cause for concern

If you don't know that coaches fuck up the QB choice more than any other position you have forgotten an Iron Law

But of course we are unreasonable and panicking. Its what we do
    Have I seen that black couch somewhere?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Lol at you assholes freaking out over day 5 of fucking spring camp. No wonder Pete likes fucking with us, everyone here is so easily triggered. I'll spoil the script for you - Eason wins the job, it's not even close, and every single one of you chuckle fucks forgets who was running with the first team offense in the fucking spring. Save your pant-shitting for Eason's inevitable letdown during actual game play in the fall.

Pete's offense and his quarterbacks over the last 7 years or so are legit cause for concern

If you don't know that coaches fuck up the QB choice more than any other position you have forgotten an Iron Law

*It's
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

*It's

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Screenshotting this for when Hanky Panky is named the starter. You think itll be bad on the board if Eason throws a pick?

Just wait until Haener throws a pick six causing us to lose to fucking Cal. Oh wait.

The ultimate culprit is actually Pete. Fix the fucking QB position.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

*It's
    Have I seen that black couch somewhere?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Your second statement doesn't follow from the first.

Pete's offenses have been mediocre.

But there is zero evidence of any backup QB that would have saved the day for any of those teams.

Fans' favorite player is the backup QB- that is an Iron Law.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

But there is zero evidence of any backup QB that would have saved the day for any of those teams.

Jeff Lindquist was undefeated as a starting QB.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

True especially if the starter sucks which they have under Pete for years. The fact that there is no evidence really helps the back up. Haener was great until we got some evidence.

Another Iron Law - you get to recruit players every year.
    Luckily we stopped recruiting QBs like Browning and Haener, I'm pretty sure.

*glances at 2020 commits*

Nevermind...
    Morris is the same ole Kellen more bs formula
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

True especially if the starter sucks which they have under Pete for years. The fact that there is no evidence really helps the back up. Haener was great until we got some evidence.

Another Iron Law - you get to recruit players every year.
    Luckily we stopped recruiting QBs like Browning and Haener, I'm pretty sure.

*glances at 2020 commits*

Nevermind...
    Morris is the same ole Kellen more bs formula
    Morris is 10 times better than Haener or Garbers. He proved he belonged at the Elite 11 or whatever the fuck it's called
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

If I’m being 100% honest, I’m really only just waiting for the Sam Huard era to begin.

2021 will be fucking special (especially with the talent being recruited these last two years and what is coming up the next two), and I am fully bought in.

2021-23 will be fucking special but there's plenty of QB talent for the two years in between then as well.

Great time to be a Dwag!