Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

If I’m being 100% honest, I’m really only just waiting for the Sam Huard era to begin.

2021 will be fucking special (especially with the talent being recruited these last two years and what is coming up the next two), and I am fully bought in.

i thought we were being honest over a year ago when we were just waiting for the Skinny Eason era to begin?

you fucking guys just refuse to ever live in the now!

it's like revenge of the Peter Pan tards around here.
    I'm surprised you're surprised a guy named DoogShit posting Doog Gifs is jerking off about how special 20__ is going to be.

And none of that means I'm not jerking off about how special Eason is going to be.

I jerk off for all of it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why no Eason???

“We will be better than we were last season”
    LOVED that statement and I’m gonna quote him on it.

I feel like Pete/Bush are trying to motivate Eason. Wouldn't be a huge shocker for a guy with his talent to have a lazy streak. Haener isn't that. I'm guessing/hoping they are giving Haener lots of love to try and light a fire under Eason.
    I was somewhat surprised when the only real thing Petersemens had to say about Eason in his presser what that he's "a really good guy." At first I thought, "Oh, Skinny's got his shit together." Now I wonder, maybe he's just a good guy and not a good QB.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why no Eason???

I feel like Pete/Bush are trying to motivate Eason. Wouldn't be a huge shocker for a guy with his talent to have a lazy streak. Haener isn't that. I'm guessing/hoping they are giving Haener lots of love to try and light a fire under Eason.
    I was somewhat surprised when the only real thing Petersemens had to say about Eason in his presser what that he's "a really good guy." At first I thought, "Oh, Skinny's got his shit together." Now I wonder, maybe he's just a good guy and not a good QB.
    I think that's just trying to program Eason by indirectly telling him what they want to see from him.

"We know you're talented. Show us you're competitive and a good teammate."
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why no Eason???

I think that's just trying to program Eason by indirectly telling him what they want to see from him.

I hope so. I wont lie, though. The practice reports are making me uneasy. Sounds like Eason is making a lot of bad throws.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Why no Eason???

I hope so. I wont lie, though. The practice reports are making me uneasy. Sounds like Eason is making a lot of bad throws.
    Let's compare Eason vs Haener track record in actual live games