Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

Prehm is a faggot

So is jhop. They faggot together and trade off being the power bottom.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Peterman said:

Prehm is a faggot

So is jhop. They faggot together and trade off being the power bottom.
    This bored is home to some of the greatest power bottoms on earth
    I learnt from the best @ddy
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I worry more about Urban Meyer going to USC than I do about Oregon landing Troy Franklin.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the last Oregon WR to be drafted in the 1st round was Ahmad Rashad in February of 1972. The Vietnam War ended in April of 1975. In the entirety of their program, Oregon has had only 3 WR’s selected in the the first three rounds (1-3) of the NFL Draft.

Just can't see Meyer to USC. Their well documented legal issues will be expensive and hiring a lightning rod just doesn't seem to match the current environment.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

Murao committed and shit all over USC in the process and in return LA got two of its biggest earthquakes in awhile. If UDUB gets Troy, truly apocalyptic shit is going to go down.

We don't want really bad apocalyptic shit to go down ... I mean, we still need California for their really good football players and all.

Apocalyptic event along the bible belt and we're all set!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

whuggy said:

I worry more about Urban Meyer going to USC than I do about Oregon landing Troy Franklin.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the last Oregon WR to be drafted in the 1st round was Ahmad Rashad in February of 1972. The Vietnam War ended in April of 1975. In the entirety of their program, Oregon has had only 3 WR’s selected in the the first three rounds (1-3) of the NFL Draft.

Just can't see Meyer to USC. Their well documented legal issues will be expensive and hiring a lightning rod just doesn't seem to match the current environment.
    I'm not as optimistic as you. Their many big dick boosters, and they are legion down there, will secure him. A dominating run will cure all of their financial woes and soar them into the black. And Urban has them in the playoff by year three tops.

There will be lots of PR about how Urban is reformed and spent this season in LA volunteering for abused women shelters when not on his Fox Sports LA gig etc etc.

It's coming.
    This. He gets all rested up and tanned, while the boosters secure the Brinks trunk next year. Hiring Urban is like guaranteeing yourself a NC at a blue blood. No expense will be spared to make this happen.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

whuggy said:

I'm not as optimistic as you. Their many big dick boosters, and they are legion down there, will secure him. A dominating run will cure all of their financial woes and soar them into the black. And Urban has them in the playoff by year three tops.

There will be lots of PR about how Urban is reformed and spent this season in LA volunteering for abused women shelters when not on his Fox Sports LA gig etc etc.

It's coming.
    This. He gets all rested up and tanned, while the boosters secure the Brinks trunk next year. Hiring Urban is like guaranteeing yourself a NC at a blue blood. No expense will be spared to make this happen.
    Clay Helton would have to get fired first. Obviously the boosters don't control that or else he would have already been fired. Helton went 5-7 last season and Lynn Swann was strong in his support for him against massive fan disapproval of keeping him. If USC goes at least 8-4 this season, Helton is not getting fired.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

whuggy said:

It's coming.
    Clay Helton would have to get fired first. Obviously the boosters don't control that or else he would have already been fired. Helton went 5-7 last season and Lynn Swann was strong in his support for him against massive fan disapproval of keeping him. If USC goes at least 8-4 this season, Helton is not getting fired.
    He's toast
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Helton’s odds of keeping his job past next year are almost as high as my chance with hope solo.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Helton’s odds of keeping his job past next year are almost as high as my chance with hope solo.

So you're saying there's a chance...
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FirePete said:

Moist Roast Beef.

• SeoulDawgSeoulDawg Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The real question is if Helton gets fired before the early signing period, I say yes. Then Swan might finally make a good decision and silent hire urban to take over after the season. But urban can start recruiting, trying to flip, and just stall commits from signing till Feb to give him time.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SeoulDawg said:

The real question is if Helton gets fired before the early signing period, I say yes. Then Swan might finally make a good decision and silent hire urban to take over after the season. But urban can start recruiting, trying to flip, and just stall commits from signing till Feb to give him time.

You're handle is delicious irony.

이제 출발!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SeoulDawg said:

With the portal he doesn’t need to even get kids to stall signing.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

whuggy said:

It's coming.
    He's toast
    How was he not toast after last season tho? It doesn't make sense to retain him after 5-7 and all the ridiculous drama they went through and then fire him after the team improves to 8-4 or 9-3 the next season. For Helton to be fired, Lynn Swann will have to be fired too because he has Helton's back.