Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepDawg said:

"That one is a big one for me," Franklin said. "I don't really want to rank it, but it's definitely up there for me because I love the coaches and my guys (Noa Ngalu and Daniel Heimuli) are both there too and they love it up there. It's pretty special to get an offer from Washington."

"It's all been fun and seeing what schools like me and stuff has been humbling honestly," Franklin said. "I'm not close to narrowing things down or anything like that. It's a long time (18 months) before I can sign with a school, so I'm going to go through the process and just see where it's at eventually."

"My relationship with the coaches will be a big part of my decision," Franklin admitted. "Also a lot will depend on who can develop me the best and get the most out of me. I am also looking at my future, especially after football is over, and that's something I want to make sure I have set up to be successful and the 'Built for Life' program that coach (Chris) Petersen and his staff have up there is amazing. They really care about getting you prepared for life after football and that was big for me and my mom."

"Both of those guys (Ngalu and Heimuli) are my guys and I'm coming back up (for a game) to watch them ball out this season," Franklin noted. "Seeing the campus and the facilities, it's amazing how green everything is up there and how close they are to the water. They are also really first class in how they treat their athletes. Their facilities are impressive and they believe in taking care of the players because that helps them prepare to play ball."

TRUST THE PROCESS
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If junior can land this dude, he'll quickly be approaching Lake levels of big dick energy
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sam Huard. Troy Franklin.
    Troy Franklin. Sam Huard.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Matt Prehm at educk doesnt like our chances with Franklin

"Right now Oregon along with Alabama, Miami, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah are deemed as the schools who are in a good position to land a commitment at this time."
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

"Right now Oregon along with Alabama, Miami, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah are deemed as the schools who are in a good position to land a commitment at this time."

Utah? Lo fucking L.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lol. Nebraska ... Besides, no one ever talks about the enemy ...
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He hasn’t even played his junior season yet. Eh oh fucking el
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lollll he’s going to come to Washington