Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s almost like the bi-polarness is part of the schtick.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

SUCK THAT HUSKY DICK BITCHHHHHHHH!!!

FUCK KYLE FORD FUCK JOE NGATA, FUCK NKEAL HARRY, FUCK TYLER VAUGHNS, FUCK JAVON MCKINLEY (who punched a female cop btw, such an OKG tho) FUCK JOHNNY WILSON IF HE DOESNT CHOOSE US

PUKA, TAJ, JALEN, ROME, GBJR (just for Korey Foreman), EMEKA, TROY, LONYATTA

ITS THAT FUCKING EASY!!!

Take a fucking xanax
    Take a fucking glass of anti-freeze Mr “You guys are so negative and too hard on the coaches who you can’t expect to recruit at a high level yet”. PGOS is the only guy secretly upset because he’s a closet racist hahahahahah
    Your posts on this mesage board made the difference! The coaches were swayed by your caps lock ramblings!

Ive been the one saying LIFPO this whole time. And oh look, the coaches know what theyre doing.

Youre honestly fucking stupid.
    If you’re gonna dish it out ya gotta be able to take it a lil better, no? You did say we have no business recruiting at a high level like Clemson, UGA, BAMA, & Ohio state until we win a “big game” while trying to lower our standards during the Savell situation saying our expectations are too high. But hey, I’m just glad you didn’t deny being a closet racist.

PS: Who said posts on here made a difference in anything? Just have some fun & don’t be such a fag.

We are never, ever going to recruit in the top 7 or 8 until we win some big games. That doesnt mean we cant consistently be top 15, and with this staff its if not when they will make an ny6 or playoff breakthrough.

I guess Im a racist according to your dumbass because I argued that the coaches arent racist. And oh look, they arent and they offered damn near everyone we wanted them to.

Suck my fucking dick. And take your own advice regarding this message board. I barely said anything for 2 years while you fucking retards race baited every single recruiting thread.
    If Henry To’oto’o was added to this class it would be #8 on 247.............. it’s ok man. Just go drink a beer and come back when you’re less “negative”. Jeez man you should really trust the coaches and LIPO instead of saying never this never that? The coaches know what they’re doing man jeez.
    Im just pointing out absolutely nothing.
    Fixed
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

He’s going to pop this weekend

There's no fucking way Franklin is popping this weekend, calm your doog down bruh.
    Not Franklin lol

McMillian
    Is his grandma visiting?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

He’s going to pop this weekend

There's no fucking way Franklin is popping this weekend, calm your doog down bruh.
    Not Franklin lol

McMillian
    Is his grandma visiting?
    Axe @RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Its still not a good look to be spouting OKG is racist everywhere. Recruits and parents dont need tonsee that shit all over social media it does nothing but make our fans look even more retarded than usual
    I thought that people don’t look at my social media as an influence that makes a difference? Especially not my cap lock ramblings. Gotta get your arguments straight dawggggggg.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Its still not a good look to be spouting OKG is racist everywhere. Recruits and parents dont need tonsee that shit all over social media it does nothing but make our fans look even more retarded than usual
    I thought that people don’t look at my social media as an influence that makes a difference? Especially not my cap lock ramblings. Gotta get your arguments straight dawggggggg.
    Parents and recruits? Absolutley.

This coaching staff? Not so much

Learn the difference
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

This is probably a little late but you can skip page 3.5 and 4 of this thread.

Sorry guys

Troy you should commit here man we are the only school west of Texas that is actually trying to win a national championship
    Founders Club

Learn the difference
    Yup it’s just totally random that Pete has quality control guys & GA’s who follow a bunch of UDUB accounts like mine. Even more random that some of them have reached out and made contact in DMs. But shit lemme go learn the difference between a parent/recruit and a staff member real quick while you continue your special olympics training.
    Lol! The coaches are using you as a consultant, for sure my guy
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

This bored doesn’t exist without bi-polars.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He was waiting on this one...
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Learn the difference
    Yup it’s just totally random that Pete has quality control guys & GA’s who follow a bunch of UDUB accounts like mine. Even more random that some of them have reached out and made contact in DMs. But shit lemme go learn the difference between a parent/recruit and a staff member real quick while you continue your special olympics training.
    You’re illiterate.

LETS GO TROY!! OREGON SUCKS!! ESPECIALLY AT DEVELOPING WR’S FOR THE NFL!!! HE’S NOT FROM LA SO WE HAVE A CHANCE!!
    He's not illiterate, he just never learned to argue without attacking strawmen.
    Founders Club

Learn the difference
    You’re illiterate.

LETS GO TROY!! OREGON SUCKS!! ESPECIALLY AT DEVELOPING WR’S FOR THE NFL!!! HE’S NOT FROM LA SO WE HAVE A CHANCE!!

I don't think strawman fallacy means what you think it does.
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

This bored doesn’t exist without bi-polars.
    I thought it was bi-polers, but maybe it’s a why not both type situation.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Learn the difference
    You’re illiterate.

I don't think strawman fallacy means what you think it does.
    Yeah, you've never misrepresented someone's argument on this bored. Never.