Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

OFFER THIS KID YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Surely he’s getting offered on this trip
  • fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Sounds like no offer which makes me a sad panda

He probably didn't fly out today so fingers crossed.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Just when I thought, for the first time ever, Pete batted 1.000 on a visitor weekend HE FAILS TO OFFER THE NUMBER 1 PLAYER IN CALIFORNIA, WHO JUST WON A STTE TITLE WITH DANNY HAMMER, WHOS BEEN AT FSP A TON DESPITE LIVING IN CALI, WHO SEES HOW MANY TEXAS KIDS WEVE OFFERED OVER HIM, AND SOMEONE WHO WONT HAVE THE PATIENCE OF SAY IN STATE KIDS WHO GREW UP WATCHING WASHINGTON LIKE WILL LATU OR JULIEN SIMON. Hopefully it’s a let’s see those grades/or one more camp/some quick bullshit he’s ok with, one more time soon or something and they have a fast plan for because there aren’t as many opportunities to see him as say Sam Adams.

Puka, Jalen, Rome, GBJr (for Korey Foreman Purposes**), Emeka, Troy, Lonyatta has my dick wet.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club

Just when I thought, for the first time ever, Pete batted 1.000 on a visitor weekend HE FAILS TO OFFER THE NUMBER 1 PLAYER IN CALIFORNIA, WHO JUST WON A STTE TITLE WITH DANNY HAMMER, WHOS BEEN AT FSP A TON DESPITE LIVING IN CALI, WHO SEES HOW MANY TEXAS KIDS WEVE OFFERED OVER HIM, AND SOMEONE WHO WONT HAVE THE PATIENCE OF SAY IN STATE KIDS WHO GREW UP WATCHING WASHINGTON LIKE WILL LATU OR JULIEN SIMON. Hopefully it’s a let’s see those grades/or one more camp/some quick bullshit he’s ok with, one more time soon or something and they have a fast plan for because there aren’t as many opportunities to see him as say Sam Adams.

Puka, Jalen, Rome, GBJr (for Korey Foreman Purposes**), Emeka, Troy, Lonyatta has my dick wet.

I think there’s something else going on. It’s too glaring a miss especially after the great weekend.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dawgs206 said:

dnc said:

Clary also tweeted three eye emojis at Pete's woof and then deleted it. Might be an FSP kid who committed.
    That probably means an FSP kid is committing later, but this is a separate commit.

This likely means McMillan later this weekend, which is awesome.
    Hatchett has also trained with FSP so could be him
    Why not both gif. And for fuckssake, how to do you post a gif
    I asked myself that same question many times. One time I just did it same as any other image, it worked, and I had my answer.

Save it to your device, click on the image icon above the post window, browse to the file, select it, profit.
    You’re very nice chuck. I posted the same question and was told to die, DIAFF, leave and drink bleach.

Boreds gone soft.
    I'm pretty sure I got the same answer as you when I asked. If i can save even one kid from the pain and anguish I faced then I'll be able to sleep at night.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

i'll try to keep an eye on this kid this year since I live 10 minutes from his school
    Make it 9. Step on it.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Bump @LaMichael_Corleone

Pete did this one just for you big guy!

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AEB said:

I think there’s something else going on. It’s too glaring a miss especially after the great weekend.
    Oh yeah? Tell me more.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

i'll try to keep an eye on this kid this year since I live 10 minutes from his school
    Make it 9. Step on it.
    for FNL games it's actually only about 5 minutes from my office in downtown Palo Alto so shouldn't be a problem for me to grab a sandwich at the Willow Market on my way over to the school.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Oh yeah? Tell me more.
    I assumed his visit was over, Confucius.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I’m sure that from this weekend of adjustment by the coaches to early offers and strong recruiting strategy by UW, we as fans have learned to at least wait until the weekend is over before we react to what wasn’t.....

That’ll never fucking happen.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Meek said:

i'll try to stalk this kid this year since I live 10 minutes from his school
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This weekend got me like