Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He's visiting Oklahoma at the end of the month and then deciding.

This one is going to be tough, but in Junior we trust.
  • justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Reminds me of Perris Campbell from Ohio Stats, love this guy.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

I’ve never heard of him
    Me neither.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Five days ago he told Wiltfong he wanted to visit Alabama, Texas, and Stanford in addition to visiting Oklahoma. Now he's giving a UW reporter the scoop that he's ready to commit soon after only visiting Oklahoma. If he had given that scoop to an Oklahoma reporter, I'd say he's a Sooner. Giving that scoop to a UW reporter tells me he's leaning towards UW and we just have to hold onto the lead through the Oklahoma visit to close him. Let's go Junior!

He apparently hasn't even been to Norman and is giving them a look. Unless he's absolutely blown away on that visit he's ours.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019

Five days ago he told Wiltfong he wanted to visit Alabama, Texas, and Stanford in addition to visiting Oklahoma. Now he's giving a UW reporter the scoop that he's ready to commit soon after only visiting Oklahoma. If he had given that scoop to an Oklahoma reporter, I'd say he's a Sooner. Giving that scoop to a UW reporter tells me he's leaning towards UW and we just have to hold onto the lead through the Oklahoma visit to close him. Let's go Junior!

Has Odunze visited uw unofficially?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Has Odunze visited uw unofficially?
    Yeah he visited in April
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Odunze is visiting Oklahoma (who only recently got in on his recruiting) right before he commits and we should believe he's committing to us, James Smith is visiting UW (who only recently got in on his recruiting) right before he commits and we should also believe he's committing to us.

I'm not saying we won't get both, I think we do, but the logic isn't sound.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Parris Campbell was 5’11 7/8 at the combine. Rome Odunze is 6’3.
  • justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Parris Campbell was 5’11 7/8 at the combine. Rome Odunze is 6’3.
    True but just watching Rome’s Hudl I saw similarities in just being really strong guys who ran extremely well and could get vertical. Strong hands. Might’ve been a different Ohio State receiver tbh
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Odunze is visiting Oklahoma (who only recently got in on his recruiting) right before he commits and we should believe he's committing to us, James Smith is visiting UW (who only recently got in on his recruiting) right before he commits and we should also believe he's committing to us.

I'm not saying we won't get both, I think we do, but the logic isn't sound.

Doog logic never is but we would be empty without the ups and downs.