Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DeepDawg said:

Adding to BTP's twitter work, I'm pretty sure Rome is in the front line holding up the W while all his teammates hold up 1's.

The "W" stands for West Coast.
    I laffed, and I almost added that to my poast.

This time however, I feel confident that the W is in fact for UW.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thank me and LMC for our service 😎

Have you told his dad how shitty he is yet?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Thank me and LMC for our service 😎

Have you told his dad how shitty he is yet?
    Have you self-immolated yet?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Have ever gotten a kid from Gorman to commit and hold his commitment?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DeepDawg said:

Adding to BTP's twitter work, I'm pretty sure Rome is in the front line holding up the W while all his teammates hold up 1's.

The "W" stands for West Coast.
    No it doesn't.

Willy Wonka's wiener.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    His hudl is insane.

Jalen and Rome are the same person
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533

FirePete said:

Have ever gotten a kid from Gorman to commit and hold his commitment?

The great Evan Zeger
    I really liked Evan Zeger. Same with Connor O’Brien in HS. Thought both of those dudes were gonna be Montana’s own Greg Carothers-like safeties.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019

His hudl is insane.

Disagree. Though Rome is a freak athlete, Jalen's route running is light years ahead of Rome's at this stage. But that's definitely something that can be coached up at the college level, especially with Rome's elite measurables
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

His hudl is insane.

Disagree. Though Rome is a freak athlete, Jalen's route running is light years ahead of Rome's at this stage. But that's definitely something that can be coached up at the college level, especially with Rome's elite measurables
    Strong disagree. Rome’s doing it against the best kids in the country. Literally every play is a touchdown. They are the same level.

They are both fucking amazing. So elite.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I’m just going to stop trying to guess what the fuck we are trying to do at WR and just sit back, watch, and enjoy us getting Logan Loya, Sawyer Racanelli, and this kid.

This was a take
    I will sit back and enjoy it! Minus loya idk who that is
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m just going to stop trying to guess what the fuck we are trying to do at WR and just sit back, watch, and enjoy us getting Logan Loya, Sawyer Racanelli, and this kid.

This was a take
    I mean, Junior did celebrate Racanelli as his commit (even tho we all fucking know he’s a LB) so if Wilson indeed goes to Oregon, McMillan goes to ND or Oklahoma, and Gary Bryant goes to USC, we could easily be in business to take LOGAN LOYA!!! YAY!!

Knowing how we tried to replace EQ St. Brown with Baccellia, Nkeal Harry with Aaron Fuller & Jordan Chin, Tyler Vaughns with Alex Cook, Joe Ngata Bru McCoy and Kyle Ford with Taj Davis, it’d be pretty awesome (suicidal) if we got a Loya-Rome duo instead of Wilson & McMillan or Humphreys/Jackson or Gee Scott/Gary Bryant Jr corps.
    How about Rome and McMillan?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

This was a take
    I mean, Junior did celebrate Racanelli as his commit (even tho we all fucking know he’s a LB) so if Wilson indeed goes to Oregon, McMillan goes to ND or Oklahoma, and Gary Bryant goes to USC, we could easily be in business to take LOGAN LOYA!!! YAY!!

Knowing how we tried to replace EQ St. Brown with Baccellia, Nkeal Harry with Aaron Fuller & Jordan Chin, Tyler Vaughns with Alex Cook, Joe Ngata Bru McCoy and Kyle Ford with Taj Davis, it’d be pretty awesome (suicidal) if we got a Loya-Rome duo instead of Wilson & McMillan or Humphreys/Jackson or Gee Scott/Gary Bryant Jr corps.
    Just when the meds had gotten me over my suicidal thoughts...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This was a take

I'd take any combo here as long as Loya isn;t one of them. Rome, Wilson? Awesome. McMillan, Bryant? Awesome. Scott, Rome? Awesome.

ANY combo not including Loya. Watch us get Loya. FML.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

This was a take

I'd take any combo here as long as Loya isn;t one of them. Rome, Wilson? Awesome. McMillan, Bryant? Awesome. Scott, Rome? Awesome.

Agreed other than Bryant, he doesn’t excite me. I’d be good with him as the third receiver in a three receiver class I guess. Still rather have Hobert.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited June 2019
    McMillan and Rome are probably my favorite pairing. Assuming nothing can be done to mend the relationship with Gee, Bryant is probably #3. His Hudl is a little hard to watch with it being sped up.

Loya will probably be a decent college WR because he’s such a good route runner, but I’m not looking for the next Welker.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

This was a take

Agreed other than Bryant, he doesn’t excite me. I’d be good with him as the third receiver in a three receiver class I guess. Still rather have Hobert.
    GB helps with Korey Foreman.
  • Options
    dawgs206 said:

McMillan and Rome is probably my favorite pairing. Assuming nothing can be done to mend the relationship with Gee, Bryant is probably #3. His Hudl is a little hard to watch with it being sped up.

Loya will probably be a decent college WR because he’s such a good route runner, but I’m not looking for the next Welker.

Johnny, Jalen, and Rome. Fuck everything else.