Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on the new site

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I'm a child of divorce so I have anger and abandonment issues that cause me to lash out at any perceived disloyalty. When @HeretoBeatmyChest did his swan song I took it as a sign of disrespect

And I reacted accordingly

It got ugly for awhile but eventually things settled down and we all went about our business,

Now The TSIO crew has asked for a sit down and a territory of their own.

This was tough news to take

My initial thought was to lash out in anger and violence

I suspected foul play but then I thought about who we were dealing with here

So I decided to sit down and listen to the offer coming my way and then respond with one of my own

I told Derek that whoever approached him first about the meet was the traitor and would have to be dealt with

But enough with the bloodshed. The world wide web has room for both of us. I give you my permission to operate in our territory. But I won't give you my judges or congressmen. They won't go for this teen boy stuff. They just won't. Lets end this before more people lose their sons

Just one last warning to @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi . Don't go against the family

Good luck the rest of the way

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Can I post in your thread?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I came and donate for popsi’s content. So I most likely will be joining his caravan, which should please @HillsboroDuck @GrundleStiltzkin @PurpleBaze and other folks.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I came and donate for popsi’s content. So I most likely will be joining his caravan, which should please @HillsboroDuck @GrundleStiltzkin @PurpleBaze and other folks.

FREE PUB!!

Butt, why would you donating to Poopsi's site and joining his caravan please me?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

It's not one or the other. Coker is just trying to monetize all his work and start a new career. It's not like us vs them here folks. But Coker wants to try to have a cleaner full time crootin thing going on. I can't imagine that Coker and Dennis will never come here anymore. They won't be able to tell everyone to fuck off on the other site. Dennis will be here daily screaming about this or that.

These places can coexist comfortably with totally different end goals. This will forever be the shit throwing romper room where you can talk shit on the AD and tell @beelzebub to kill himself. The new place will be a little more suit and tie. I'll probably play on both. Nobody has to pick one or the other. We're all still friends here. Or frenemies. Or whatever we are.

Voice of reason.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

It's not one or the other. Coker is just trying to monetize all his work and start a new career. It's not like us vs them here folks. But Coker wants to try to have a cleaner full time crootin thing going on. I can't imagine that Coker and Dennis will never come here anymore. They won't be able to tell everyone to fuck off on the other site. Dennis will be here daily screaming about this or that.

These places can coexist comfortably with totally different end goals. This will forever be the shit throwing romper room where you can talk shit on the AD and tell @beelzebub to kill himself. The new place will be a little more suit and tie. I'll probably play on both. Nobody has to pick one or the other. We're all still friends here. Or frenemies. Or whatever we are.

What kind of Disney fantasy land did you grow up in on the Res? It's always us vs them.

Of course I plan to be both an us and a them, that way I can eventually pick the side that's winning.
    Ha. Nothing Coker and Dennis will ever do will cut into this place, and I know they don't want that. They are aiming at giving Husky fans who want a recruiting focus an option that isn't the retard trio or the cat lady with a great ass. For anyone who is legit into crootin and wants good info, this is nothing but a huge win. I'd pay these cats about a million years before I'd give a red cent to Doogfarm or Her.

What HH is cannot be replicated anywhere else, because all the funny fucking hardcore posters who demand a place to say FUCK are here already.

So again, hang out at both places. Or don't. I will. If Coker takes EBT cards.
    What about the scenario that someone wants to take back their wigwam money, let’s call them an Indian giver for sake of the example, and give it to Coker, how will Stalin cover all the gulag fees?