Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on the new site

124»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

There's almost no way he can stay as DDY. I think he'll still be here under another name though.

So he registers as Treeman298763 and life goes on like normal. Your secret is safe with us Dennis. I doubt the AD is doing IP traces of posters here. Or are they?

DDY is VPN skrong.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    AEB said:

Swaye said:

It's not one or the other. Coker is just trying to monetize all his work and start a new career. It's not like us vs them here folks. But Coker wants to try to have a cleaner full time crootin thing going on. I can't imagine that Coker and Dennis will never come here anymore. They won't be able to tell everyone to fuck off on the other site. Dennis will be here daily screaming about this or that.

These places can coexist comfortably with totally different end goals. This will forever be the shit throwing romper room where you can talk shit on the AD and tell @beelzebub to kill himself. The new place will be a little more suit and tie. I'll probably play on both. Nobody has to pick one or the other. We're all still friends here. Or frenemies. Or whatever we are.

Voice of treason.
    What have you done with the real Swaye, who'd be burying a Tomahawk in each of DDY's & Coker's heads just for triggering his drug & alcohol fueled rage?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

As the current idiocy with Turner shows, having a paywall can be a good thing.

We deserve better than the current gaggle of idiots reporting on recruiting. Hopefully Coker is the one to give it to us.

Imagine Coker with press credentials.

Coker and Dennis have brought in donations here for a couple years. There is nothing to be upset about. The TBS board gets the most traffic. It was always shit before Coker and Dennis took over. Coker taking a chance on his own site is probably the fair thing to do.

Coker needs to re-think his slogan "The BackPage of CFB recruiting" if he ever wants off probation.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    No idea what this is about, but it sounds serious.

I always like a good string of Godfather gifs though. It was worth getting through page 1.