Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Day Game Thread (Hondo and Bob's Thunder Dome)

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Washington is well on its way to becoming Cali Norte, except without all the obvious benefits of living in Cali like weather and beautiful women. Expensive, bad traffic, full of retarded dems. I think I'm OUT.

You can ignore a lot of the shit in California. Glad we left Washington

The gas tax is a big thing to me because I was poor and really had to budget to get to work and back and the money came out of the food side

But old white guys don't care about poor folk so I am probably lying
    It's easy to be happy when it's 80 degrees in November. Real easy. I could see myself moving back down there.
    It's the only reason anyone with any money puts up with the government in this state. Otherwise, it would resemble Detroit.
    So you’re saying wealthy Californians (lets just say annual income + 300k and net worth in excess of $1mm) oppose the governor and legislature? They vote Gop? I’m sure you have a source...
    I guess it's all the Bakersfield rednecks and retirees like Race propping up the GOP in Ca.
    That’s about it for the cal gop.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I don't know who's going to win but I guarantee if the Democrats win either chamber, Trump will start throwing out conspiracy theories about the election being rigged or people voting illegally. It's the script.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

I don't know who's going to win but I guarantee if the Democrats win either chamber, Trump will start throwing out conspiracy theories about the election being rigged or people voting illegally. It's the script.

People voting illegally isn't a conspiracy theory.
    I just want to find those 3 to 5 million illegals.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Have you found Clinton yet? Might want to start there.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Will the script crossover with The Mueller? Sort of a Jetsons/Flintstones same universe story?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

How many times has everyone voted so far?

The over/under is 5
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Have you found Clinton yet? Might want to start there.
    Who.gif
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    Swaye said:

lmao
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    Dugdawg said:

One thing Washington did right is vote by mail. Look at all those poor suckers standing in line around the country. Plus the ruskies and chinese cant hack your ballot.

This isn't actually true. The pure volume of voters goes down mail-in only.

Simple fact.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    Yeah I dropped my ballot earlier in a box at my nearest public library. What can I say, Oregon is great
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Residents of Mexico City have asked their favorite Hawaiian judge to extend voting hours in Texas.

Undocumented immigrants invited by 'imposter' to vote in Texas for Beto O'Rourke, campaign says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/beto-orourke-texas-undocumented-immigrants-vote-midterms-2018-texas-ted-cruz-midterm-election-a8525846.html
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Hondo stands along side all the ugly and fat women complaining about sexual assault

I think they complain because they can't get sexually assaulted.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Swaye said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/01/0-000002-percent-of-all-the-ballots-cast-in-the-2016-election-were-fraudulent/?utm_term=.b9d9c8215004

Four documented cases of voter fraud in 2016. Amazing that Democrats are so incompetent they could lose to candidate Trump, who had by far the worst approval rating of anyone ever elected president, but also criminal masterminds capable of attempting to steal elections without getting caught but also so incompetent that they couldn’t even steal it successfully. Alex Jones conspiracy garbage.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    Dude61 said:

Residents of Mexico City have asked their favorite Hawaiian judge to extend voting hours in Texas.

Your link says nothing about this part, can you provide one please?
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    pawz said:

Dugdawg said:

One thing Washington did right is vote by mail. Look at all those poor suckers standing in line around the country. Plus the ruskies and chinese cant hack your ballot.

This isn't actually true. The pure volume of voters goes down mail-in only.

Simple fact.
    Disagree. I'd say the jury is out on whether vote by mail (actually a misnomer as lots of people don't actually mail in their ballots) has any appreciable effect on overall turnout. It's a more secure and trustworthy system, allows for a paper ballot recount, and is far more convenient.