Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election Day Game Thread (Hondo and Bob's Thunder Dome)

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
The poles seem to have Dems at anywhere from +10 to +40 in the house. My call is Dems narrowly, like +5. I think the polling is wrong, and tilted towards them, but they still win. Get ready for Nancy Pelosi memes for the next two years around here.

The poles have the GOP barely retaining control of the Senate, like +1 to +4. I'll go high side on that and say the GOP picks up a couple seats and pushes their advantage to +4.

I was watching the news last night and some reporter was saying that in Arizona early voting had absolutely smashed the numbers of early voting in 2014 (last mid terms), and was approaching 2016 levels, which is unreal for a mid-term. Not sure what any of that means, but either way, it might be interesting. Might not.

Here's some girls to get your election day coverage started right!

Don't worry Hondo, I got some for you.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited November 2018
    Free pub bitches.

That being said. A high voter turnout is generally better for Dems. That means the younger more liberal crowd voted. Many of these districts are small and will be decided by only a few votes.

Dems still don't win the house or Senate back.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

That being said. A high voter turnout is generally better for Dems. That means the younger more liberal crowd voted. Many of these districts are small and will be decided by only a few votes.

All that said, Nancy Pelosi sucks.

2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

You don't know anything about her other than she has a D next to her name.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

What a dumbfuck

You know nothing either.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

Sad thing is you beat off to that. Pretend it's a good hate fucking.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

Sad thing is you beat off to that. Pretend it's a good hate fucking.
    If you don't like being the bored's resident Cuck, you're welcum to light a match in a gasoline shower. The human race would thank you.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    Im just here to bash Ted Cruz!!

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Free pub bitches.

Easy buddy, it’s a game thread. I’ll probably also call for Haener to get some reps by about noon.
    Well Haener did go 7 for 7 against Notre Dame so we should throw him in the game when we are getting our ass kicked.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I hope all of you assholes are at least voting. The main problem with the last erection was like only half went to the poles. If you don't have a ballot you can still go to your county office and vote in person. My prediction is I'm fucking worried. If the dems don't gain control of one chamber, the next stop is a autocratic regime, starting with firing Mueller. So get out and vote you motherfuckers.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    the next stop is a autocratic regime,

Good thing Rats don't engage in fear. Yes if the Rats don't win the House the Constitution will be suspended.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

the next stop is a autocratic regime,

Good thing Rats don't engage in fear. Yes if the Rats don't win the House the Constitution will be suspended.

Why are you illiterate bob? How did that happen?

“College years are long behind me, no need thankfully I’m not so insecure about my education that I continually need to brag about having a superior education of which there is no support of.”
    GayBobFS
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,146
    Any of you fags paying attention to local politics? The national shit has less of an impact on your daily life, although for the Hondos of this bored I suppose it's hard to be triggered by our single-party State politics when their hero Kshama Sawant is leading the charge.

No hot takes on I-1631?

Will the ultra left take full control of the State Senate and ensure pushes for higher taxes (capital gains, excise)?

Want to know which races matter? Watch the results in the Senate, districts 6, 26, 30, 35, 42, and 45.