Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!









Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

15354555658

Comments

  • CanadawgCanadawg Posts: 416
    250 Answers 250 Up Votes 250 Awesomes 100 Comments

    thechatch said:

    When is this kid gonna announce for tOSU?

    I think Ohio State is behind Oklahoma right now. Right now I would say Oklahoma is the leader with OSU and Washington slightly behind.
    Are we completely out of it for JTT yet?
    We are pretty much out of it. Emeka is the only recruit we have a realistic chance that is still left on the board for the 2021 class. Besides him, they basically moved on to the 2022 class.
    Read the same quote last year about Smalls... LIPO
    Savvy was already committed by this time last year. We are about than 2 months away from ESD.

    If he is on the fence there's no way he would commit without seeing the new coach and new OC in action
    dirtysouwfdawg
  • I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere


    Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

    Why even think this hard when "Recruiting changes all the time" has kept him a job for God knows how long?
    dncRDRhuskyhooliganBeno4Life
  • animateanimate Posts: 3,499
    2,500 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments

    I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere


    Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

    Yeah, it's all conjured around "10.95 please"

    So shameless, so transparent. But it's got the hold on some folks wallets I guess ...
    TommySQCBeno4Life
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 5,081
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes Seventh Anniversary
    animate said:

    I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere


    Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

    Yeah, it's all conjured around "10.95 please"

    So shameless, so transparent. But it's got the hold on some folks wallets I guess ...
    Can't believe that ruse is still going. Fuck I need my own cult.
    dncguntlove
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Posts: 5,355
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    TommySQC said:

    animate said:

    I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere


    Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

    Yeah, it's all conjured around "10.95 please"

    So shameless, so transparent. But it's got the hold on some folks wallets I guess ...
    Can't believe that ruse is still going. Fuck I need my own cult.
    Come to Waco. It has a strong cult culture.
    guntloveTommySQCtheknowledge
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,520
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    dnc said:


    UWDawg11 said:

    UWDawg11 said:

    Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

    Fuck.

    Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

    Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Does Acrop?






    huskyhooliganGrundleStiltzkinBeno4Life
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,520
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    edited October 16
    dnc said:

    dnc said:


    UWDawg11 said:

    UWDawg11 said:

    Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

    Fuck.

    Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

    Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Does Acrop?






    Or not

    huskyhooliganGrundleStiltzkinBeno4LifeFireCohen
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 11,089
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments


    UWDawg11 said:

    UWDawg11 said:

    Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

    Fuck.

    Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

    Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Any extra insight into your "watch out for Connerly" post over on the great wasteland?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Posts: 970
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 250 Answers


    UWDawg11 said:

    UWDawg11 said:

    Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

    Fuck.

    Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

    Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Any extra insight into your "watch out for Connerly" post over on the great wasteland?
    I could see him popping soon
    Beno4Life
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,520
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments


    UWDawg11 said:

    UWDawg11 said:

    Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

    Fuck.

    Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

    Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Any extra insight into your "watch out for Connerly" post over on the great wasteland?
    I could see him popping soon
    to UW?
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Posts: 388
    1,000 Awesomes 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 100 Comments
    What the fuck is going on? Farrell hates the Huskies.
  • Beno4Life said:

    What the fuck is going on? Farrell hates the Huskies.

    Doesn't everyone?
    @PurpleBaze true?
    guntlovehuskyhooligan
Sign In or Register to comment.