Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

thechatch said:

When is this kid gonna announce for tOSU?

I think Ohio State is behind Oklahoma right now. Right now I would say Oklahoma is the leader with OSU and Washington slightly behind.
    Are we completely out of it for JTT yet?
    We are pretty much out of it. Emeka is the only recruit we have a realistic chance that is still left on the board for the 2021 class. Besides him, they basically moved on to the 2022 class.
    Read the same quote last year about Smalls... LIPO
    Petersen was a closer. Jimmy?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

I think Ohio State is behind Oklahoma right now. Right now I would say Oklahoma is the leader with OSU and Washington slightly behind.
    We are pretty much out of it. Emeka is the only recruit we have a realistic chance that is still left on the board for the 2021 class. Besides him, they basically moved on to the 2022 class.
    Petersen was a closer. Jimmy?
    Hence..."LIPO".

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

thechatch said:

Savvy was already committed by this time last year. We are about than 2 months away from ESD.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,295
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ArizonaSonics123
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,074
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    UWDawg11 said:

Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

Fuck.

Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    UWDawg11 said:

dnc said:

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

Yeah that report is a lot different than a "woofs soon".
    The title is "Five who could "woof" so I guess technically he is hedging but yeah, making sure he locks in my $10.95.
    Didn't realize it was from the "who could woof" article. It definitely doesn't sound like he's expecting anything to happen on EE anytime soon.

I still think we get him but not because of this report. Tim will tell.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Beno4Life said:

My life was much happier when I didn't follow TBS. I could just look forward to the games and judge the coach on wins and losses.

The one benefit of a 26th-ranked class (behind Cal, no less) and retaining Bob Gregory and hiring JohnDon is this. After a while, you realize you're fucked and you stop giving two fucks about TBS. Then again, that has the calamitous effect of losing more than winning on the field. Which exacerbates unhappiness.

God, I might as well be one of those Gaia-loving folks on Vashon or Whidbey and start jarring fruit. TBSing is like PTSD for college football freaks.
    https://youtu.be/obZ7_c4BrDc

Is that anything like gang slamming the Henderson queer?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

My life was much happier when I didn't follow TBS. I could just look forward to the games and judge the coach on wins and losses.

The one benefit of a 26th-ranked class (behind Cal, no less) and retaining Bob Gregory and hiring JohnDon is this. After a while, you realize you're fucked and you stop giving two fucks about TBS. Then again, that has the calamitous effect of losing more than winning on the field. Which exacerbates unhappiness.

God, I might as well be one of those Gaia-loving folks on Vashon or Whidbey and start jarring fruit. TBSing is like PTSD for college football freaks.
    It doesn’t help this year and it really doesn’t help much next year other than possibly Huard, Egbuka, and JTT. I’ll worry about 2023 when the time comes. That’s always been my problem with recruiting. I never care enough to worry that far ahead.