Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

When is this kid gonna announce for tOSU?

I think Ohio State is behind Oklahoma right now. Right now I would say Oklahoma is the leader with OSU and Washington slightly behind.
    Are we completely out of it for JTT yet?
    We are pretty much out of it. Emeka is the only recruit we have a realistic chance that is still left on the board for the 2021 class. Besides him, they basically moved on to the 2022 class.
    Read the same quote last year about Smalls... LIPO
    Savvy was already committed by this time last year. We are about than 2 months away from ESD.

If he is on the fence there's no way he would commit without seeing the new coach and new OC in action
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere

Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

Why even think this hard when "Recruiting changes all the time" has kept him a job for God knows how long?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I love how Eklund's article leaves him completely open to say both "I called it" if EE commits to UW and "i told you UW was not his leader" if he goes elsewhere

Its a new version of "I said UW was on great shape to land __________. I didn't say they lead for him."

Yeah, it's all conjured around "10.95 please"

So shameless, so transparent. But it's got the hold on some folks wallets I guess ...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

So shameless, so transparent. But it's got the hold on some folks wallets I guess ...
    Can't believe that ruse is still going. Fuck I need my own cult.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

animate said:

Can't believe that ruse is still going. Fuck I need my own cult.
    Come to Waco. It has a strong cult culture.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

Eklund just predicted Emeka woofs soon.

Fuck.

Can I get a copy/paste of what he said?
    **Trigger warning**

Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    So basically he has no idea.
    Does Acrop?

edited October 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

**Trigger warning**

Steilacoom (Wa.) WR Emeka Egbuka (2021) - Yep, I said it. It's going out on a bit of a limb, but I think the Huskies are in good shape here. No, they aren't currently the "leader" for his services right now, but, as things drag on with his recruitment and the luster of Oklahoma fades a bit, I think Washington is in a good spot to grab him. His family would prefer he stick close to home, although they aren't pushing him one way or the other. Ohio State is definitely the other school to keep an eye on and they are considered to be neck-and-neck with the Sooners as his top schools, but I just get the feeling he's going to stay home. He has an outstanding relationship with Junior Adams and he will have the chance to see what Washington's offense looks like under John Donovan's direction. It's just a hunch, but I think Husky fans will be very happy when his recruitment wraps up.
    Does Acrop?

Or not

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

**Trigger warning**

Any extra insight into your "watch out for Connerly" post over on the great wasteland?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

**Trigger warning**

Any extra insight into your "watch out for Connerly" post over on the great wasteland?
    I could see him popping soon

UWDawg11 said:

UWDawg11 said:

Fuck.

**Trigger warning**

I could see him popping soon
    to UW?
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Beno4Life said:

What the fuck is going on? Farrell hates the Huskies.

Doesn't everyone?
    @PurpleBaze true?