Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Collins and Manchin plan to vote YES

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,478 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'm just glad the "Kavanaugh's life is ruined" narrative came to fruition.

People with money can't have their lives ruined, wasn't that the Kunt logic you came up with?
    You are seriously fucking stupid.
    You posted this article in an attempt to refute and mock the claim that Kav's life had been ruined.

https://usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/03/brett-kavanaugh-gofundme/1510256002/

Don't blame me because you're either a liar or a dipshit Hondo.

I'm fully aware of what I posted. You are fucktarded if you think the intention was "people with money can't have their lives ruined".

I chuckle at all you jokers repeating the talking point of fox news ad nauseum.
    Okay, explain to us what the purpose of your post was Hondo? You were obviously mocking the claim that his life was ruined. The "evidence" you cited in order to support that was the fact that his Go Fund me account had a lot of money. You were asked to explain yourself in that original thread and you ran and hid like a Kunt. I'm open to having my mind changed Hondo, what was your purpose of that thread and link?
    I've explained it multiple times but I'll explain it again. Worst case scenario for him was to collect a big sum from go fund me. Go hunting for a few months. And get a job in the private world or lobbying that pays a shit ton more that he was making as a judge. Even if he didn't get the justice seat, he probably would have kept his judgeship and in a week the story would have been gone. In 5 years he would have made millions having someone write a book on his story.

There are many wealthy people that have their lives ruined, he wouldn't have been one of them.

That clear it up sugar bear?
    Got it, so when you simply post a story about the amount of money in his Go Fund me account in an attempt to mock people who have been saying his life has been ruined we're supposed to intuitively know all the other bullshit you're trying to claim now.

And this fucking Kunt claims I'm stupid and a liar.
    I've written all that out in other posts. And you are stupid and a liar. And can't read for shit.

HTH
    Your explanation was full of shit anyway

Ford has a go fund me yet we are constantly told to respect her and listen and even beleive here just because

She will get a book and a movie just like Anita Hill

Reputation matters and if someone has a life goal to reach a position and it is yanked out by lies and smears it would in fact ruin that life

I'd be happy with 5 million smoking dope and playing golf but I have no life goals

Your full of shit on this and you got called on it
    You didn't hear that shit from me. I never once said I believed her story. I said I have no clue. I chuckle at y'all Republican shills blasting her all day and ignoring the story of the person who actually is up for justice.

But ok!
    Sure hondo

You've just defended her every step of the way because you were told to

Fuck off
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

A lot of what a judge relies on is their reputation. That part of his life is probably ruined with a large segment of the public for the rest of his career.

Agree. That’s why you can add scotus to the list of compromised US institutions of highly dubious integrity.

Does the country have a single civic or governmental institution not besmirched by grifters and political hacks?

Maybe the US military?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'm just glad the "Kavanaugh's life is ruined" narrative came to fruition.

People with money can't have their lives ruined, wasn't that the Kunt logic you came up with?
    You are seriously fucking stupid.
    You posted this article in an attempt to refute and mock the claim that Kav's life had been ruined.

https://usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/03/brett-kavanaugh-gofundme/1510256002/

Don't blame me because you're either a liar or a dipshit Hondo.

I'm fully aware of what I posted. You are fucktarded if you think the intention was "people with money can't have their lives ruined".

I chuckle at all you jokers repeating the talking point of fox news ad nauseum.
    Okay, explain to us what the purpose of your post was Hondo? You were obviously mocking the claim that his life was ruined. The "evidence" you cited in order to support that was the fact that his Go Fund me account had a lot of money. You were asked to explain yourself in that original thread and you ran and hid like a Kunt. I'm open to having my mind changed Hondo, what was your purpose of that thread and link?
    I've explained it multiple times but I'll explain it again. Worst case scenario for him was to collect a big sum from go fund me. Go hunting for a few months. And get a job in the private world or lobbying that pays a shit ton more that he was making as a judge. Even if he didn't get the justice seat, he probably would have kept his judgeship and in a week the story would have been gone. In 5 years he would have made millions having someone write a book on his story.

There are many wealthy people that have their lives ruined, he wouldn't have been one of them.

That clear it up sugar bear?
    I just double checked. All of this is just a blatant lie by Hondo. To the extent that he even addressed this before it was to mock the idea that Kav's life had been ruined on account of the fact that he was a
    a millionaire priveledged SCOTUS nominee.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Thomas is plenty bright enough. Read his opinions. That's a knock the left hit with and it became a lazy way for people to criticize him. It's also a fairly thinly veiled way for liberals to express their racism for Conservative blacks.

I've read his opinions, and watched numerous interviews with him. He's not the knuckle-dragging goon the Left portrays him as, and he's not stupid, per se, either. But he's also not the sharpest tool in the shed, and wasn't when he was nominated to replace - wow - the retiring BLACK justice Marshall. Do I think GHWB picked him 'cause he was black & conservative instead of just conservative? Color me cynical, but yes, I do. There were many far more qualified candidates available at the time.

And you cannot have read his opinions and dissents during his first 5 years on the bench without realizing what a Scalia butt-sniffer he was back then.

I like Thomas personally, more than many others. But since this is HCH, I gotta keep it real, too.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

SFGbob said:

A lot of what a judge relies on is their reputation. That part of his life is probably ruined with a large segment of the public for the rest of his career.

Agree. That’s why you can add scotus to the list of compromised US institutions of highly dubious integrity.

Does the country have a single civic or governmental institution not besmirched by grifters and political hacks?

Maybe the US military?
    nope
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Maybe the US military?
    nope
    Darn. Maybe it's time for Cirrho to pack up his shit and LEAVE!!!

SFGbob said:

Thomas is plenty bright enough. Read his opinions. That's a knock the left hit with and it became a lazy way for people to criticize him. It's also a fairly thinly veiled way for liberals to express their racism for Conservative blacks.

I've read his opinions, and watched numerous interviews with him. He's not the knuckle-dragging goon the Left portrays him as, and he's not stupid, per se, either. But he's also not the sharpest tool in the shed, and wasn't when he was nominated to replace - wow - the retiring BLACK justice Marshall. Do I think GHWB picked him 'cause he was black & conservative instead of just conservative? Color me cynical, but yes, I do. There were many far more qualified candidates available at the time.

And you cannot have read his opinions and dissents during his first 5 years on the bench without realizing what a Scalia butt-sniffer he was back then.

I like Thomas personally, more than many others. But since this is HCH, I gotta keep it real, too.
    There is no doubt that Marshall's seat has become a black seat and Thomas nomination to that seat had a lot to do with his skin color.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    edited October 2018
    Thank you.

But, but, but, but LIBERAL RAYSISM!

Fuck, from the show that has brought you "when they don't know what else to say, they cry racism" bitching, moaning, whining and bitching ad nauseam since forever.

It's not racism. It's Uncle Tom'ism, which is different than racism. Racism is the belief that members of a particular race should be viewed and treated as inferior, less capable and at its extreme less morally significant than human beings of a preferred race. Generally concomitant views are that they therefore be subjugated to other, presumed superior, races in a given society and be afforded fewer rights and occupy less significant roles in life.

Uncle Tom posturing is different. It's the assertion that members of that subjugated race not align themselves with their oppressors and ought to sack up and stand firm with their more courageous counterparts who oppose their oppressors.

When the left calls out a conservative black for being conservative, they are doing the latter. Right or wrong, that's what that is.

Or, maybe, they're just saying he's not that good.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Thank you.

Fuck, from the show that has brought you "when they don't know what else to say, they cry racism" bitching, moaning, whining and bitching ad nauseam since forever.

It's not racism. It's Uncle Tom'ism, which is different than racism. Racism is the belief that members of a particular race should be viewed and treated as inferior, less capable and at its extreme less morally significant than human beings of a preferred race. Generally concomitant views are that they therefore be subjugated to other, presumed superior, races in a given society and be afforded fewer rights and occupy less significant roles in life.

Uncle Tom posturing is different. It's the assertion that members of that subjugated race not align themselves with their oppressors and ought to sack up and stand firm with their more courageous counterparts who oppose their oppressors.

When the left calls out a conservative black for being conservative, they are doing the latter. Right or wrong, that's what that is.

Proscribing political thought upon a member of a racial group based on said race feels a little racist to me.
    edited October 2018

Thank you.

When many on the left claim that Conservative blacks aren't "real" blacks and constantly claim that Thomas isn't that bright they are definitely engaging in racism.

Liberals are constantly holding blacks to lower standards of behavior and performance than they would whites which is definitely racism.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Thank you.

Proscribing political thought upon a member of a racial group based on said race feels a little racist to me.
    It's kind of like just putting the tip in.

Thank you.

I agree with that. Calling someone a "sell out" or an "Uncle Tom" means that you believe there is an acceptable range of political thought that black people can operate in and if they step outside that range they are fair game and can be attacked by the left. They are "inferior" blacks in the mind of many liberals and thus not "real" or authentic.
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

Thank you.

When many on the left claim that Conservative blacks aren't "real" blacks and constantly claim that Thomas isn't that bright they are definitely engaging in racism.

Liberals are constantly holding blacks to lower standards of behavior and performance than they would whites which is definitely racism.
    You are saying three different things there and conflating them into one behavior. Let's be more precise shall we? To wit:

> The left calling out a conservative black for being conservative is not racism, it's Uncle Tom'ism, as I explained. They aren't saying, "you suck because you're black," or even "you don't have the inalienable right to your view because you're black." They are saying "you are on the wrong team." Right or wrong, that's what's being said.

> The left saying Thomas isn't that bright is not necessarily racist. I refer you to the long discussion we had about the Zimmerman matter, and your indignation at the very suggestion that your purposefully-incendiary and stereotypical characterizations of Martin were racist. Nothing gets people like you pissed off like calling you racist, even when you're begging for it. Can't have it both ways. To be intellectually credible, much less honest, you MUST acknowledge it works both ways. Liberals can criticize black people without being racist. Period.

> Your comment about liberals holding blacks to lower standards of behavior than whites doesn't seem to be in the scope of this discussion, and sounds like a different thread topic. Moreover, it seems inconsistent with your other view, where you label lefty as racist for holding Thomas to higher standards of performance. Which is it? Are they racist for saying he's a shitty justice or for giving him an affirmative action pass?
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

Thank you.

I agree with that. Calling someone a "sell out" or an "Uncle Tom" means that you believe there is an acceptable range of political thought that black people can operate in and if they step outside that range they are fair game and can be attacked by the left. They are "inferior" blacks in the mind of many liberals and thus not "real" or authentic.
    Of course you do, but I'm guessing you wouldn't apply that principle in every political context. Call me crazy.

Besides, that is a right-wing corruption of the concept. Nobody is saying, "hey, you're black, and so you don't get to have as many political views as whitey." Don't be absurd.

They're saying, "hey dumbfuck. there's a lot of history associated with your race or ethnicity around here and people on this side have helped you and people on that side have hurt you. you're on the wrong fucking team." Whether you agree with the veractiy of those assertions is irrelevant to what we're discussing. What's relevant is that the latter accurately describes what's going on when someone throws out an "uncle tom" reference.
    edited October 2018
    The left calling out a conservative black for being conservative is not racism,

Great because I never said it was.

They are saying "you are on the wrong team." Right or wrong, that's what's being said.

I wasn't aware that you speak for all blacks and all people who call Thomas or other conservative blacks an "Uncle Tom" and sellouts. Must be on account of that superior education that you're able to speak for everyone who uses that term an know what they really are saying. What a gift.

So when a white liberal calls a conservative black an Oreo or an Uncle Tom, they are just saying "hey, you're on the wrong team."

What was my stereotypical characterization of Trayvon?

I'm saying one thing despite your desperation to muddy the waters.

edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

The left calling out a conservative black for being conservative is not racism,

Great because I never said it was.

They are saying "you are on the wrong team." Right or wrong, that's what's being said.

I wasn't aware that you speak for all blacks and all people who call Thomas or other conservative blacks an "Uncle Tom" and sellouts. Must be on account of that superior education that you're able to speak for everyone who uses that term an know what they really are saying. What a gift.

So when a white liberal calls a conservative black an Oreo or an Uncle Tom, they are just saying "hey, you're on the wrong team."

What was my stereotypical characterization of Trayvon?

I'm saying one thing despite your desperation to muddy the waters.

Going Hondo I see.

You could have just said, "I lose."

I'm not revisiting Trayvon. The whole board saw what you were up to in that thread.

Are you saying that liberal people cannot criticize black people?

Why not?

Or is it black conservatives that enjoy special protection in your world?

I laid this out for you as clear as glass. If you can't do better than this, you might as well just call it a day. This is honestly some of your worst work.

Besides, that is a right-wing corruption of the concept. Nobody is saying, "hey, you're black, and so you don't get to have as many political views as whitey." Don't be absurd.

Yeah, that's why every prominent Conservative black gets hit with that same charge. But hey, you know what they really mean when the say it right Coug? This guy was just saying, "Hey Clarence, you're not on my team."

https://telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10142515/White-politician-calls-Clarence-Thomas-an-Uncle-Thomas.html

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,478 Founders Club
    So I guess white folks are on the wrong team if they are democrats

There is no justification for that road

Demonizing white men and then mocking them for being whiny victims isn't moving the ball forward it is kicking it back. I don't care what the girls on the View think of me as a white man but that doesn't mean they haven't been racist as shit this week on the Cav thing.

And judgement based solely on color or gender is racist or sexist by definition. Defining a person's political team by race is racist.

If you think certain kinds of racism or sexism are cool because of punching up or some such nonsense then fine. But it is still racism

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    Pretty sure it was Brett Kavanaugh and not Craig James who killed the 5 hookers.