Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Collins and Manchin plan to vote YES

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Guess it's over. That was a whole lot of shit for weeks to get to where we were when this all started.

Trump wins. Again.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just glad the "Kavanaugh's life is ruined" narrative came to fruition.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

People with money can't have their lives ruined, wasn't that the Kunt logic you came up with?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

People with money can't have their lives ruined, wasn't that the Kunt logic you came up with?
    You are seriously fucking stupid.
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You posted this article in an attempt to refute and mock the claim that Kav's life had been ruined.

https://usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/03/brett-kavanaugh-gofundme/1510256002/

Don't blame me because you're either a liar or a dipshit Hondo.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You posted this article in an attempt to refute and mock the claim that Kav's life had been ruined.

https://usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/10/03/brett-kavanaugh-gofundme/1510256002/

Maybe not ruined, but unfairly and unnecessarily complicated and stained. Do his young daughters need to hear "your father is a rapist, pervert, sicko, sloppy drunk woman-abuser?"

The whole goddamn thing should've been conducted behind closed doors. Fuck every member of Congress who disagrees.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Maybe not ruined, but unfairly and unnecessarily complicated and stained. Do his young daughters need to hear "your father is a rapist, pervert, sicko, sloppy drunk woman-abuser?"

The whole goddamn thing should've been conducted behind closed doors. Fuck every member of Congress who disagrees.
    His tenure on the Supreme Court will be colored by this event and just like with Justice Thomas, he will continue to be smeared with these stories for the rest of his career. He will never have the same stellar reputation he had when he was a Judge on the Appellate Court.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'm fully aware of what I posted. You are fucktarded if you think the intention was "people with money can't have their lives ruined".

I chuckle at all you jokers repeating the talking point of fox news ad nauseum.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    And when he dies it will be mentioned in his obituary.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That point I can agree with. Getting slung through the mud for politics. Just like Franken and other liberals. But it's politics. If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'm fully aware of what I posted. You are fucktarded if you think the intention was "people with money can't have their lives ruined".

Okay, explain to us what the purpose of your post was Hondo? You were obviously mocking the claim that his life was ruined. The "evidence" you cited in order to support that was the fact that his Go Fund me account had a lot of money. You were asked to explain yourself in that original thread and you ran and hid like a Kunt. I'm open to having my mind changed Hondo, what was your purpose of that thread and link?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

His tenure on the Supreme Court will be colored by this event and just like with Justice Thomas, he will continue to be smeared with these stories for the rest of his career. He will never have the same stellar reputation he had when he was a Judge on the Appellate Court.
    Or he'll surprise us like Kennedy and Roberts have. At the root of it all is the question of whether he's bright enough to be a good SC Justice. I don't think Thomas ever was. Nor was Breyer, however. I'm saying LIPO.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Okay, explain to us what the purpose of your post was Hondo? You were obviously mocking the claim that his life was ruined. The "evidence" you cited in order to support that was the fact that his Go Fund me account had a lot of money. You were asked to explain yourself in that original thread and you ran and hid like a Kunt. I'm open to having my mind changed Hondo, what was your purpose of that thread and link?
    I've explained it multiple times but I'll explain it again. Worst case scenario for him was to collect a big sum from go fund me. Go hunting for a few months. And get a job in the private world or lobbying that pays a shit ton more that he was making as a judge. Even if he didn't get the justice seat, he probably would have kept his judgeship and in a week the story would have been gone. In 5 years he would have made millions having someone write a book on his story.

There are many wealthy people that have their lives ruined, he wouldn't have been one of them.

That clear it up sugar bear?
    Thomas is plenty bright enough. Read his opinions. That's a knock the left hit with and it became a lazy way for people to criticize him. It's also a fairly thinly veiled way for liberals to express their racism for Conservative blacks.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    As crazy as this one has been who knows what might still happen. I can see another woman coming out of the woodwork tonight on the news that the GOP has the votes. October surprise round 4. Just vote and end this circus.
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I've explained it multiple times but I'll explain it again. Worst case scenario for him was to collect a big sum from go fund me. Go hunting for a few months. And get a job in the private world or lobbying that pays a shit ton more that he was making as a judge. Even if he didn't get the justice seat, he probably would have kept his judgeship and in a week the story would have been gone. In 5 years he would have made millions having someone write a book on his story.

There are many wealthy people that have their lives ruined, he wouldn't have been one of them.

Got it, so when you simply post a story about the amount of money in his Go Fund me account in an attempt to mock people who have been saying his life has been ruined we're supposed to intuitively know all the other bullshit you're trying to claim now. Another instance where people aren't supposed to respond to what you actually said, but to what you meant to say and didn't say.

And this fucking Kunt claims I'm stupid and a liar.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Got it, so when you simply post a story about the amount of money in his Go Fund me account in an attempt to mock people who have been saying his life has been ruined we're supposed to intuitively know all the other bullshit you're trying to claim now.

I've written all that out in other posts. And you are stupid and a liar. And can't read for shit.

HTH

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Got it, so when you simply post a story about the amount of money in his Go Fund me account in an attempt to mock people who have been saying his life has been ruined we're supposed to intuitively know all the other bullshit you're trying to claim now.

I've written all that out in other posts. And you are stupid and a liar. And can't read for shit.

HTH
    Your explanation was full of shit anyway

Ford has a go fund me yet we are constantly told to respect her and listen and even beleive here just because

She will get a book and a movie just like Anita Hill

Reputation matters and if someone has a life goal to reach a position and it is yanked out by lies and smears it would in fact ruin that life

I'd be happy with 5 million smoking dope and playing golf but I have no life goals

Your full of shit on this and you got called on it
    You didn't hear that shit from me. I never once said I believed her story. I said I have no clue. I chuckle at y'all Republican shills blasting her all day and ignoring the story of the person who actually is up for justice.

But ok!

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Your explanation was full of shit anyway

Ford has a go fund me yet we are constantly told to respect her and listen and even beleive here just because

She will get a book and a movie just like Anita Hill

Reputation matters and if someone has a life goal to reach a position and it is yanked out by lies and smears it would in fact ruin that life

I'd be happy with 5 million smoking dope and playing golf but I have no life goals

Your full of shit on this and you got called on it
    He is lying too. None of those comments from him pre-date the GoFund me thread he started.
    A lot of what a judge relies on is their reputation. That part of his life is probably ruined with a large segment of the public for the rest of his career.