Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Cut on Kavanaugh

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Swaye knows he wouldn't be caught dead around a faggot like Kavs back in the day. That donkus wore his Izod collars flipped up.

I watched his testimony recently and couldn't fucking believe what a fucking pussy and douchebag he was. It was fucking pitiful. If Amy Klobuchar was my wife or sister, I'd find that fucker and knock the fucking piss out of him for being such a fucking cock the way he talked to her. He could have just shined her on with a simple " no, I never drank to the point of blacking out." But no, he had to be a complete cock.

Kavanaugh is a cunt and a complete faggot. I cannot believe some of you fucking donkeys are defending this cock. He's a fucking liar, and fucking liars don't belong on the SC. He doesn't have the stones for the job.

Beware the Angry Irish. They know how to fight dirty without giving a fuck about consequences, cause they needed those traits to survive.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

dflea said:

Swaye knows he wouldn't be caught dead around a faggot like Kavs back in the day. That donkus wore his Izod collars flipped up.

I watched his testimony recently and couldn't fucking believe what a fucking pussy and douchebag he was. It was fucking pitiful. If Amy Klobuchar was my wife or sister, I'd find that fucker and knock the fucking piss out of him for being such a fucking cock the way he talked to her. He could have just shined her on with a simple " no, I never drank to the point of blacking out." But no, he had to be a complete cock.

Kavanaugh is a cunt and a complete faggot. I cannot believe some of you fucking donkeys are defending this cock. He's a fucking liar, and fucking liars don't belong on the SC. He doesn't have the stones for the job.

This is embarrassing. He has been completely smeared with bogus allegations and was rightfully pissed and emotional. You guys are seriously judging someone for drinking fucking beer and being a jock. In a fucking football forum. Hardcorehusky.

Christ the media is effective against some of you
    You sound like Sledog. Can i get you a hanky? Are you about to get emotional again?

Christ.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

This is embarrassing. He has been completely smeared with bogus allegations and was rightfully pissed and emotional. You guys are seriously judging someone for drinking fucking beer and being a jock. In a fucking football forum. Hardcorehusky.

You sound like Sledog. Can i get you a hanky? Are you about to get emotional again?

Christ.
    I'd be pissed. So would you.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Bullshit
    I'd have bro'd out with big kav

This. Any guy involved in 3-ways during Beach Week is on my team.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

You're right, your post IS embarrassing.

dflea said:

Beware the Angry Irish. They know how to fight dirty without giving a fuck about consequences, cause they needed those traits to survive.
    lol

Yale frat boys are always thought of as TUFF. The ice throwing incident just confirms this.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I thought you were better than this.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Evidence that your judgement can't be trusted.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Right, and your judgement on this is the set in stone truth. No ridiculous biases or anything.

Ford is a fucking joke and so is her story. Explain how she is credible.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Yale frat boys are always thought of as TUFF. The ice throwing incident just confirms this.
    that's what I thought when I heard that. who the fuck throws ice at a bar fight? Jesus. maybe they were at the Rebar.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Right, and your judgement on this is the set in stone truth. No ridiculous biases or anything.

You want to hear a credible story?

Steve balmer and his committee of montlake residents have a proposal ready to raze husky stadium into a pea patch.

No fucking joke! Aren’t you outraged!

dflea said:

dflea said:

Man what's your deal? You really suck this week.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

If you've become the bias police on this board, you have a BIGLY jerb, and you have much more target-rich environments that @dflea 's work.

That is, unless what we're seeing here is an expression of your bias.

Don't project your shit on us man.

PS: reminder that this thread is about Kavy being a douche in his youth and some questions about how we chose to go about defending himself at the hearings. It was not an attempt to try the case against him. Keep your focus Kavgroupie.
    Sledog said:

I like this Sledog better. That bleedy emotional little girl "lives are being effected" routine is entirely unmanly. I knew you were better than that.
    You guys are fucked in the head. The Dems are jumping the shark in unbelievable fashion

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

We were just over this.

It's like you can't fucking read.

You guys are fucked in the head. The Dems are jumping the shark in unbelievable fashion

That may be true; I've cut on the Dems a-plenty. But you jumped the shark in this thread getting all Kavmotional on us.

Lives are being effected!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

If you've become the bias police on this board, you have a BIGLY jerb, and you have much more target-rich environments that @dflea 's work.

PS: reminder that this thread is about Kavy being a douche in his youth and some questions about how we chose to go about defending himself at the hearings. It was not an attempt to try the case against him. Keep your focus Kavgroupie.

That's almost as big a home court advantage that the dems used to have as the home town mainstream media

But when you look today both parties are old men or women frat boys or girls and look at 60 Minutes and all those people are older than I am

Nobody is cool anymore. Except me

Its why democrats to this day are looking for the next JFK only a communist one not a anti commie like the REAL JFK was

Joe Biden! Yeah, he's 80 years old and a fucking moron

Popular culture won as many elections as anything. Now there is no common ground there either. The market is fragmented into everyone doing their own thing thanks to the internets and social media

In 1978 ALL the boomers were watching SNL. Sure old fucks like me don't watch anymore but they don't pull the numbers of the youth anymore either

creep length post. My bad

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

That's almost as big a home court advantage that the dems used to have as the home town mainstream media

But when you look today both parties are old men or women frat boys or girls and look at 60 Minutes and all those people are older than I am

Nobody is cool anymore. Except me

Its why democrats to this day are looking for the next JFK only a communist one not a anti commie like the REAL JFK was

Joe Biden! Yeah, he's 80 years old and a fucking moron

Popular culture won as many elections as anything. Now there is no common ground there either. The market is fragmented into everyone doing their own thing thanks to the internets and social media

In 1978 ALL the boomers were watching SNL. Sure old fucks like me don't watch anymore but they don't pull the numbers of the youth anymore either

creep length post. My bad
    stopped reading right there.