Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Cut on Kavanaugh

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

If I can distill this down to its essence - the Hail Mary fell short and they trotted her to DC anyway and it turns out she is a lying piece of shit engaged with the democrats to ruin a man for political ends

And Trump brought extra balls to DC that the GOP are now proudly showing off

I would say that far over 81% of the time in the past, the GOP would cave at the waving letter in Feinstein's lying hands

That's not all I said Race!!!! I said a lot of other stuff!!!!
    Coug, seriously, you need an editor.
    I think he'll be just another body up there like Thomas, who has spent most of his career drafting behind Scalia

I realize that's the left's talking point but it isn't accurate and it's really nothing more than thinly veiled leftwing racism.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    SFGbob said:

I think he'll be just another body up there like Thomas, who has spent most of his career drafting behind Scalia

I realize that's the left's talking point but it isn't accurate and it's really nothing more than thinly veiled leftwing racism.

How do you know?
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

He’s not the first SC nominee to be upset at the process. Clarence Thomas called it a high tech lynching.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8

That's true; forgot about that.

But you need to be black to appeal to that particular sentiment, and lynching isn't exactly partisan.
    Sure it was, it was Rats lynching Republicans.
    Ok!!!!!!!!!

You missed the point of the reference, but Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SFGbob said:

If I can distill this down to its essence - the Hail Mary fell short and they trotted her to DC anyway and it turns out she is a lying piece of shit engaged with the democrats to ruin a man for political ends

I would say that far over 81% of the time in the past, the GOP would cave at the waving letter in Feinstein's lying hands

Bob, seriously, go fuck yourself.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Kavy as a Cobra Kai second lieutenant was the best part of your poast.

Karate Kid translates through the ages.

SFGbob said:

Okay, but few if any are going to take the time to read your unabridged posts. You need to say what you're going to say in fewer words. I'm just trying to give you some constructive advice.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Okay, but few if any are going to take the time to read your unabridged posts. You need to say what you're going to say in fewer words. I'm just trying to give you some constructive advice.
    Well, you did, for starters.

SFGbob said:

How do you know?
    Because I follow the court and read supreme court opinions.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

How do you know?
    Because I follow the court and read supreme court opinions.
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!

Look, if OBK read it from beginning to end, I think I'm good.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Creeps a pretend lawyer and long rambling writings mean more pretend billable hours.
    Sledog said:

Creep's a pretend lawyer and long rambling writings mean more pretend billable hours.

This is actually true.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, you did, for starters.
    And he's missing a couple commas.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited October 2018

I dont think I've ever seen it. Or maybe when I was like 5.

I dont think I've ever seen it. Or maybe when I was like 5.
    Sad.

Sad, really.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    One of the best posts I've ever read in the Tug. A real philosopher king.

One of the best posts I've ever read in the Tug. A real philosopher king.

You're just being nice because of the bullying that occurred in the Michigan thread.

The Orange Bowl ruins picture have triggered severe trauma that I fear will resurface in 36 years.

I hope you and Race don't have long-term political plans.
    SFGbob said:

You are occasionally funny. I'll give you that. This one was a gem.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

As I've said if trying for second base is a crime most non fags here wound be guilty multiple times.

The Throbber always slid in head first like Pete Rose.