Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Cut on Kavanaugh

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited October 2018
    I'm hearing obk is a rapist

Can't remember when or where though

Don't twist
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a fucking blowhard. You claimed I was some sort of lock step Republican. You pulled that claimly square out of your ass.

And yes, attacking positions I don't have and claims I've never made is straight up strawman ass raping.

Now get to work on that 2,000 word response Kunt.

What a hard headed dumb fuck.

Yes, I did claim that ... in the immediately preceding post. And? You are, and I didn't have to pull it out of anywhere. Your posts speak for themselves. You wouldn't know a competing thought if it was shoved up the cavernous hole between your legs.

Now, get to a text book and learn how to use 'straw man', because you're fucking it up.

And fuck off you humorless pussy errand boy.

Straw man

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.

For someone who brags about their superior education and intellect you sure come off as an ignorant blow hard.
    Hey look at that. You actually finally posted support for a comment of yours. Congrats.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

I'm hearing obk is a rapist

Can't remember when or where though

Don't twist

Twisting!

Where were you when you first heard that? Not the second or third time. First time?

What were you wearing?

What did you do later that night?
    edited October 2018
    I didn't say you didn't know how to look it up and cut and paste. Ostensibly, any glue-eating moron can do that.

Using it accurately takes a mental pulse. You pull it out of your ass whenever anyone disagrees with you. So, no, when someone accurately characterizes, or quotes, something you've actually written, it's not a straw man. That is a reference you canoe.

I appreciate that you stumbled onto that term somewhere and have been pretty excited about using it, but you overuse it, and you almost always use it incorrectly.

I've never bragged about my education. I attended the University of Washington a long time ago. That's not exactly bragging material.

You've confused a mere statement of what my education has been with bragging, which is what happens with insecure dolts who don't have one themselves and feel badly about it.

It's not my fault you had shitty parents. Mine loved and cared about me and saw to it that I had something. I guess mine were better than yours.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    I’ve always felt Hondo was more of a Red Herring guy(?).
    USMChawk said:

I’ve always felt Hondo was more of a Red Herring guy(?).

That, I think, is fair. Hondo's paper hanging ways (sorry bud, you are a paper hanger) makes him guilty of that particular rhetorical device.

Bob and Sled like to use the red herring quite a bit themselves. And what is most rich is that nobody straw mans like Bob.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I didn't say you didn't know how to look it up and cut and paste. Ostensibly, any glue-eating moron can do that.

Using it accurately takes a mental pulse. You pull it out of your ass whenever anyone disagrees with you. So, no, when someone accurately characterizes, or quotes, something you've actually written, it's not a straw man. That is a reference you canoe.

I appreciate that you stumbled onto that term somewhere and have been pretty excited about using it, but you overuse it, and you almost always use it incorrectly.

I've never bragged about my education. I attended the University of Washington a long time ago. That's not exactly bragging material.

You've confused a mere statement of what my education has been with bragging, which is what happens with insecure dolts who don't have one themselves and feel badly about it.

It's not my fault you had shitty parents. Mine loved and cared about me and saw to it that I had something. I guess mine were better than yours.

Canoe made me laff.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I agree with Coug

Kavanugh is a douche bag.

Ford is a cunt.

I don't give a fuck what happened in that room 36 years ago.

I just want the court to be in conservative hands for the next 36 years.

The dems always over play their hand.

They should have let Gorsuch slide ... but their over eagerness to be cunts lead Cocaine Mitch to do away with their only real weapon ...

If they let Kavanaugh get confirmed without a fight the GOP would have lost the Senate ... and when RBG dies next year, they would be in a better position.

Now they GOP is poised to gain their Senate majority.

The GOP will likely lose the house, which gives Trump a good foil to run against in 2020.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

I agree with Coug

Ford is a cunt.

They should have let Gorsuch slide ... but their over eagerness to be cunts lead Cocaine Mitch to do away with their only real weapon ...

If they let Kavanaugh get confirmed without a fight the GOP would have lost the Senate ... and when RBG dies next year, they would be in a better position.

The GOP will likely lose the house, which gives Trump a good foil to run against in 2020.

How does an illegal get such a grasp on American politics?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

I agree with Coug

Ford is a cunt.

How do you think Mitch gets his coke?
    topdawgnc said:

I agree with Coug

Ford is a cunt.

Yep. Especially the part about Gorsuch. He's a rock star in legal circles, and I don't think he's going to be anybody's Huckleberry. A very smart and temperate dude. He may wind up being one of Trump's greatest contributions. Will take years for that to LIPO.

topdawgnc said:

I agree with Coug

Ford is a cunt.

I'm legal bitch. Born, in the USA, I was, Born in the USA, now.
    Gorusch tends to speak to the theory that the GOP could nominate Cortez the Killer and the democrats would try to destroy her

They have been crushing candidates since the high tech electronic lynching.

I agree with creep that once judges get that seat they tend to do all sorts of shit the dude that picked them didn't want

People forget that Ike picked Earl Warren who became the poster child for the kind of judge the GOP doesn't want

Gorusch tends to speak to the theory that the GOP could nominate Cortez the Killer and the democrats would try to destroy her

I agree with creep that once judges get that seat they tend to do all sorts of shit the dude that picked them didn't want

People forget that Ike picked Earl Warren who became the poster child for the kind of judge the GOP doesn't want

Yeah, not surprising though. DC is in all-out-war mode. Not sure we wouldn't see this from the other team. Remember Mitch's proudest moment looking someone right in the eye or some such thing.

Still, they may have phuked themselves in the foot for the mid-terms. I still say that Team Conservative took a play out of the Bannon/Trump playbook and activated pressure from a demographic that previously didn't even understand the SCOTUS confirmation process, much less pay attention to it, much less get @Sledog 'lives are being effected!' emotional about it.

Yes. Overplayed their hand is the way to put it.
    activated pressure from a demographic that previously didn't even understand the SCOTUS confirmation process

Underestimating the opposition is a major factor in the fall of the dems

activated pressure from a demographic that previously didn't even understand the SCOTUS confirmation process

Underestimating the opposition is a major factor in the fall of the dems every team ever.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

People forget conservatives were for the individual mandate before they were against it.

Point is both sides try to stonewall the other.

Ike also has to own Willie Brennan (I like to call him Willie). Doesn't get more "you've got to be fucking kidding me" than that one, although again, I don't score Ike as a guy who would pass conservative muster today ... I think he'd be viewed as a middle guy, like a McCain.
    And the short bus unloads
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited October 2018

2001400ex said:

People forget conservatives were for the individual mandate before they were against it.

Point is both sides try to stonewall the other.
    And this Kunt accuses other of relying on talking points.

More bullshit. There were some people at the Heritage Foundation that wrote favorably about the individual mandate. There was never any significant number of Conservatives who ever supported Government run healthcare or health insurance.