Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Cut on Kavanaugh

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Gorusch tends to speak to the theory that the GOP could nominate Cortez the Killer and the democrats would try to destroy her

They have been crushing candidates since the high tech electronic lynching.

I agree with creep that once judges get that seat they tend to do all sorts of shit the dude that picked them didn't want

People forget that Ike picked Earl Warren who became the poster child for the kind of judge the GOP doesn't want

People forget conservatives were for the individual mandate before they were against it.

Point is both sides try to stonewall the other.
    And this Kunt accuses other of relying on talking points.

More bullshit. There were some people at the Heritage Foundation that wrote favorably about the individual mandate. There was never any significant number of Conservatives who ever supported Government run healthcare or health insurance.
    Why do you continually lie?

https://khn.org/news/gop-1993-health-reform-bill/
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I.,

Jesus
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I.,

Jesus

Not only that, but Hondo the dipshit claimed that "conservatives" supported the Individual Mandate. Chafee is now a "Conservative."

Hondo's default whenever he is caught sticking his head up his ass. Post "funny" pictures.

You claimed "conservatives" supported the individual mandate Hondo, you lied. You claimed Kav hadn't admitted to underage drinking, you lied.
    SFGbob said:

Hondo's default whenever he is caught sticking his head up his ass. Post "funny" pictures.

You claimed "conservatives" supported the individual mandate Hondo, you lied. You claimed Kav hadn't admitted to underage drinking, you lied.

You said conservatives didn't support the individual mandate in the same post as saying the heritage foundation did. HTH

And you still haven't shown me where I said Kav didn't admit to underage drinking.

I post funny pictures when you are being fucktarded. As you are right now.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You said conservatives didn't support the individual mandate in the same post as saying the heritage foundation did. HTH

And you still haven't shown me where I said Kav didn't admit to underage drinking.

I just love that there's someone around that gives hondo his own medicine. It's almost as good as when Mooster gets fed up with Strongballz.
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Actually, I did. But you're a pathological liar Hondo.

@dflea has it right. If Kavanaugh just shut his mouth, didn't provide the calendar, said he drank when he was younger. All this would be over.

Kavanaugh did say he drank when he was younger. You lied Hondo, and now you've lied about not lying, twice.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I just love that there's someone around that gives hondo his own medicine. It's almost as good as when Mooster gets fed up with Strongballz.
    At the expense of everyone else who isn't annoying as fuck. The Tug needs it's own spinoff called The Cage where we can just quarenteen posters like Gay Bob and Hondo for a while. It should be set up like Thunderdome where 2 man enter and 1 man leave.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The difference is gay Bob actually believes this shit. I do it to fuck with people like gay Bob.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

@dflea has it right. If Kavanaugh just shut his mouth, didn't provide the calendar, said he drank when he was younger. All this would be over.

Kavanaugh did say he drank when he was younger. You lied Hondo, and now you've lied about not lying, twice.
    STFU. You know exactly what I meant. Is it really hard to think I meant "drank a lot?" Read fleas post for context.
    edited October 2018
    Saying that "Conservatives" supported the individual mandate is like me saying that Democrats support doxing Senators and shooting up Congressional baseball games. The fact that you had to cite fucking Chaffee and claim he was a "conservative" just reveals what a dishonest fucking hack you are Hondo. But I'll allow you to cop to just being a fucking moron if you would prefer.
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

Saying that "Conservatives" supported the individual mandate is like me saying that Democrats support doxing Senators and shooting up Congressional baseball games. The fact that you had to cite fucking Chaffee and claim he was a "conservative" just reveals what a dishonest fucking hack you are Hondo. But I'll allow you to cop to just being a fucking moron if you would prefer.

20 Republican senators supported the bill plus the heritage foundation plus the future speaker of the house. Nice moving the goalposts as always.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

STFU. You know exactly what I meant. Is it really hard to think I meant "drank a lot?" Read fleas post for context.

What a fucking Kunt. Don’t respond to what I actually say, respond to what I “meant” to say.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    Swaye said:

I don't agree with everything in the OP, but I have always liked Creeps style. I do concede one point - I would hated Kavs when I was in my early 20s. I would have seen his entire archtype as lame silver spoon douchebaggery.

PS @Swaye

"lame silver spoon douchebaggery" is going into the rotation, with your express permission of course. I must say: I've collected quite an inventory of good shit from this den of iniquity over the years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The difference is gay Bob actually believes this shit. I do it to fuck with people like gay Bob.
    Lie. Your a fucking true believer shill
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited October 2018
    Swaye knows he wouldn't be caught dead around a faggot like Kavs back in the day. That donkus wore his Izod collars flipped up.

I watched his testimony recently and couldn't fucking believe what a fucking pussy and douchebag he was. It was fucking pitiful. If Amy Klobuchar was my wife or sister, I'd find that fucker and knock the fucking piss out of him for being such a fucking cock the way he talked to her. He could have just shined her on with a simple " no, I never drank to the point of blacking out." But no, he had to be a complete cock.

Kavanaugh is a cunt and a complete faggot. I cannot believe some of you fucking donkeys are defending this cock. He's a fucking liar, and fucking liars don't belong on the SC. He doesn't have the stones for the job.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wtf. This overanalyzing of his personality is ridiculous. Fuck off. He has been a federal judge for a long ass time, was highly respected, and Ford's story has more holes than Hondo
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Swaye knows he wouldn't be caught dead around a faggot like Kavs back in the day. That donkus wore his Izod collars flipped up.

I watched his testimony recently and couldn't fucking believe what a fucking pussy and douchebag he was. It was fucking pitiful. If Amy Klobuchar was my wife or sister, I'd find that fucker and knock the fucking piss out of him for being such a fucking cock the way he talked to her. He could have just shined her on with a simple " no, I never drank to the point of blacking out." But no, he had to be a complete cock.

Kavanaugh is a cunt and a complete faggot. I cannot believe some of you fucking donkeys are defending this cock. He's a fucking liar, and fucking liars don't belong on the SC. He doesn't have the stones for the job.

This is embarrassing. He has been completely smeared with bogus allegations and was rightfully pissed and emotional. You guys are seriously judging someone for drinking fucking beer and being a jock. In a fucking football forum. Hardcorehusky.

Christ the media is effective against some of you