Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People living in poverty in America

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, lets talk about why two of the claims you made that you said were "facts" were actually pure bullshit. Why did you then lie and claim we were both wrong when only you were wrong and why did you lie and claim my numbers included student and tourist temporary visas when the numbers I cited clearly stated they were for permanent resident immigrants?

I accepted where I was wrong and explained where I was coming from.

You sure do get obsessed with shit and can't let it go. I bet you are a blast at parties.
    Everything in this response by you was either a lie or you putting your head up your ass take your pick. And none of what you posted here supported the claims that you said were "facts."
    2001400ex said:

Amazing how a few conservatives here are in the ER frequently and know the citizenship status of random people in the wait room. And no one else does. Almost like people are full of shit.

No doubt all of those foreigners in the ER were just one of those 60K a year immigrants we allow in right Hondo?
    $60k ? That's your number? I was making 60 K when @Racebannon was still making it with cheerleaders. No wonder you and your family have to stand in line. Jesus. Get off the inter-webs and get to work. You are fucking poor.
    60K ain't my number. That's the guy you were blowing, Hondo's number. Try reading before you run you mouth Coug. Or you could just use your mind reading skills.
    Ok!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Ok, lets talk about why two of the claims you made that you said were "facts" were actually pure bullshit. Why did you then lie and claim we were both wrong when only you were wrong and why did you lie and claim my numbers included student and tourist temporary visas when the numbers I cited clearly stated they were for permanent resident immigrants?

You sure do get obsessed with shit and can't let it go. I bet you are a blast at parties.
    Everything in this response by you was either a lie or you putting your head up your ass take your pick. And none of what you posted here supported the claims that you said were "facts."
    2001400ex said:

Amazing how a few conservatives here are in the ER frequently and know the citizenship status of random people in the wait room. And no one else does. Almost like people are full of shit.

No doubt all of those foreigners in the ER were just one of those 60K a year immigrants we allow in right Hondo?
    photo 98502807-F4A2-4930-B4AD-6289EB2D8CA8_zpsry1vomqs.jpg
    Yeah it sucks to be held accountable for the lies and bullshit that leave your mouth isn't Hondo. I have an idea, if you don't know what you're talking about shut your fucking mouth. Or if you make a mistake, you could admit and correct it. But that would take a level of integrity that you clearly lack.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah it sucks to be held accountable for the lies and bullshit that leave your mouth isn't Hondo. I have an idea, if you don't know what you're talking about shut your fucking mouth. Or if you make a mistake, you could admit and correct it. But that would take a level of integrity that you clearly lack.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

$60k ? That's your number? I was making 60 K when @Racebannon was still making it with cheerleaders. No wonder you and your family have to stand in line. Jesus. Get off the inter-webs and get to work. You are fucking poor.
    60K ain't my number. That's the guy you were blowing, Hondo's number. Try reading before you run you mouth Coug. Or you could just use your mind reading skills.
    Liar. I have said nothing anything about $60k.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

photo workout1_zpsaaevsz1c.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What's it like being a pathological liar Hondo?

Let's start with facts then we can answer your question.

1) there's been a net zero migration the last 10 years.

2) most illegals enter the country legally first then overstay their Visa.

3) the number of legal immigrants we allow each year is about 60,000.

Ok?

Time to put on the clown nose Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Ok?

It's not every day that Hondo is the one pulling the strings. Congratulations. You're a certifiable dumb fuck.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Ok?

Awesome. You don't know the difference between $60k in dollars and 60,000 people.

photo 5806F892-EB96-46D5-A3C5-6F7969E128DB_zpsmhjq7ta4.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Oh I know the difference Hondo. I didn't put the dollar sign in my accusation I just said 60K, you put the dollar sign in your response, either because you're a fucking moron or you were prepping the Kunt act you're engaging in now.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

Oh I know the difference Hondo. I didn't put the dollar sign in my accusation I just said 60K, you put the dollar sign in your response, either because you're a fucking moron or you were prepping the Kunt act you're engaging in now.

Super double triggered. Rinse out the sand Sally. Or just hang yourself. Either way, NOGAF
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Come on Coug, you can do a better job than that tonguing Hondo's ass.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Come on Coug, you can do a better job than that tonguing Hondo's ass.

Struggling. They put that string on it for a reason. Pull and replace. You're overflowing and overdue.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Spead them wide Hondo, Coug is going in deeeeeep.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Spead them wide Hondo, Coug is going in deeeeeep.

You have your instructions. The rest is up to you Sally. Good luck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gosh Coug, you sure appear to be triggered. Or is it struggling? I forget which verb is more appropriate to describe the Kunt act you girls perform here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Gosh Coug, you sure appear to be triggered. Or is it struggling? I forget which verb is more appropriate to describe the Kunt act you girls perform here.

You should try to come up with your own shit. It's way more manly. And maybe try spending more time being successful in the world of commerce; that way you can properly look after your family. Sad. Really.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I see, going back to the mind reading act. How did Hondo's ass taste?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You should try to come up with your own shit. It's way more manly. And maybe try spending more time being successful in the world of commerce; that way you can properly look after your family. Sad. Really.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

You sound like my wife when she's flowing and ranting like a lunatic.

You're right honey. You're always right.
    sounds like you're a beaten down, pathetic excuse for a man. Liberal cunts need yes bitches.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah a sure sign that someone is successful in the world of commerce is the inability to back up your fucking mouth on an anonymous message board.

Coug just go ahead and post something about being "triggered" or "struggling" and we'll put a fork in this thread.