Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People living in poverty in America

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Since the unwed mother angle of the thread below got started when someone cited Social Programs as a great way to eliminate poverty I thought I would toss out the question. What impact of allowing millions of illiterate, and low skilled into this country, many of them illegally, do you think has on the poverty rate of this country and what impact do you think these low skilled immigrants have on the existing wage base for low skilled American workers?

Do you think these existing workers are helped in their quest to get themselves out of poverty with this influx of immigrants or are they hurt by it?

Let's start with facts then we can answer your question.

1) there's been a net zero migration the last 10 years.

2) most illegals enter the country legally first then overstay their Visa.

3) the number of legal immigrants we allow each year is about 60,000.

Ok?
    And of course, you couldn't have a Hondo post without him talking straight of of his ass.

Since 2000, legal immigrants to the United States number approximately 1,000,000 per year, of whom about 600,000 are Change of Status who already are in the U.S. Legal immigrants to the United States now are at their highest level ever, at just over 37,000,000 legal immigrants.
    Did you ever think Snotty II would be found? I suppose it is inevitable. There's 4-5 of the same shedtards here living in dumfukistan. They represent all the that is wrong in our country.
    The great part of Hondo putting his head up his ass with that claim was when he first came back with a response after I posted the link that should he was talking out his ass. He doubled down on dipshit and then lied his ass off about how the numbers I linked to included student and tourist visas. Pure bullshit, he pulled straight out of his ass but it's pretty obvious who is audience is here for that kind of crap.

Of course Hondo than ran and hid and now acts like he never put his head up his ass in the first place which is exactly like Snotty.
    Wut? I'm right here bitch.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Ok, lets talk about why two of the claims you made that you said were "facts" were actually pure bullshit. Why did you then lie and claim we were both wrong when only you were wrong and why did you lie and claim my numbers included student and tourist temporary visas when the numbers I cited clearly stated they were for permanent resident immigrants?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Ok, lets talk about why two of the claims you made that you said were "facts" were actually pure bullshit. Why did you then lie and claim we were both wrong when only you were wrong and why did you lie and claim my numbers included student and tourist temporary visas when the numbers I cited clearly stated they were for permanent resident immigrants?

You sound like my wife when she's flowing and ranting like a lunatic.

You're right honey. You're always right.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hey what am I thinking right now mind-reader? Lets give it another shot.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I accepted where I was wrong and explained where I was coming from.

You sure do get obsessed with shit and can't let it go. I bet you are a blast at parties.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asked and answered. You're stupid, you know it, and it's time to hang yourself.

Are you in the habit of asking the same question twice? Were you the kind of guy who needed more time on tests?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Are you in the habit of asking the same question twice? Were you the kind of guy who needed more time on tests?
    I don't just think one thing Coug. I asked you earlier what I'm thinking. What am I thinking now? You're the one who set yourself up as a mind reader, I'm just trying to get you to take that Kunt act on the road.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I accepted where I was wrong and explained where I was coming from.

You sure do get obsessed with shit and can't let it go. I bet you are a blast at parties.
    You claimed we were both wrong when only you had your head up yours ass. You then lied and claimed my numbers included categories that didn't involve permanent residence. You never admitted you were talking squarely out of your ass.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't just think one thing Coug. I asked you earlier what I'm thinking. What am I thinking now? You're the one who set yourself up as a mind reader, I'm just trying to get you to take that Kunt act on the road.
    Asked and answered. Is your face red? Are you hitting the keyboard a little harder than usual?

If you're not ready, I can go long tim. No problem.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asked and answered. Is your face red? Are you hitting the keyboard a little harder than usual?

Wow you suck as bad as a mind reader as you do at backing up your mouth Kunt.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

photo B4F376D1-AE40-47FC-8A64-DE5C8D38AAB3_zpsyrb29ozf.jpg
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Wow you suck as bad as a mind reader as you do at backing up your mouth Kunt.
    Ok!!!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I’m game for pretty much all comers. And You can’t really call what I’ve done with Hondo a debate.

Unless you consider someone who does noth

SFGbob said:

Since the unwed mother angle of the thread below got started when someone cited Social Programs as a great way to eliminate poverty I thought I would toss out the question. What impact of allowing millions of illiterate, and low skilled into this country, many of them illegally, do you think has on the poverty rate of this country and what impact do you think these low skilled immigrants have on the existing wage base for low skilled American workers?

Do you think these existing workers are helped in their quest to get themselves out of poverty with this influx of immigrants or are they hurt by it?

Your first mistake was using the term "workers" to describe the considerable population of able-bodied Americans who would rather work the system than work their way out of poverty. But you and your friends probably don't care about that so much. Way more fun to focus on the much smaller problem of undocumented brownies.

Nobody wants uncontrolled immigration; but I find it terrible interesting that the people so obsessed with that issue are relatively quiet about the much bigger problem of the welfare state. The toothless hillbilly in Arkansas is a toothless hillbilly because he and his family suck; it has nothing to do with Pablo.

You also assume that immigration is zero/sum for domestic workers. It's not.

This country's system is based on competition; it is not meant to function on irrational guarantees of work and wages. If you want to pay people $55k a year + benies to pick fruit then you put up your capital and do it and quit whining.

Finally, if you're going to ask rhetorical questions, try and make them less obvious.
    Sweet Geezus is there ever a gaggle of strawman ass fuckers on this board.
    Oh shit oh mighty, the tin-foil hat, alt-facts, alt-media, alt-handle, xenophobe pussy who's afraid of labor competition because his white-trash friends and family can't cut it even with a head start found a new word. Good for you Bart!

I wonder how many opportunities you'll find to play with your new word?

With every passing day, I care less and less and less about the plight of those who can't run with the bulls. The answer to your original "question"? Let them eat fucking cake. I don't care.
    You're pulling claims straight out of your ass. You have no idea what my position is on welfare, in fact you've already made numerous erroneous assumptions about what I supposedly believe and or want based entirely on the voices in your own head an not on anything I've said.
    Ok. Just hang yourself.
    Hey Coug, since you're obviously a mind reader what am I think right now?
    You're wondering whether it's time to pull your head out of your ass so as to more easily hang yourself.

Amirite?
    Is it ok if I warn him that you are a white Hispanic. The worst kind of Hispanic?
    Is that Mexican by injection?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I’m game for pretty much all comers. And You can’t really call what I’ve done with Hondo a debate.

SFGbob said:

Your first mistake was using the term "workers" to describe the considerable population of able-bodied Americans who would rather work the system than work their way out of poverty. But you and your friends probably don't care about that so much. Way more fun to focus on the much smaller problem of undocumented brownies.

Nobody wants uncontrolled immigration; but I find it terrible interesting that the people so obsessed with that issue are relatively quiet about the much bigger problem of the welfare state. The toothless hillbilly in Arkansas is a toothless hillbilly because he and his family suck; it has nothing to do with Pablo.

This country's system is based on competition; it is not meant to function on irrational guarantees of work and wages. If you want to pay people $55k a year + benies to pick fruit then you put up your capital and do it and quit whining.

Finally, if you're going to ask rhetorical questions, try and make them less obvious.
    Oh shit oh mighty, the tin-foil hat, alt-facts, alt-media, alt-handle, xenophobe pussy who's afraid of labor competition because his white-trash friends and family can't cut it even with a head start found a new word. Good for you Bart!

With every passing day, I care less and less and less about the plight of those who can't run with the bulls. The answer to your original "question"? Let them eat fucking cake. I don't care.
    You're pulling claims straight out of your ass. You have no idea what my position is on welfare, in fact you've already made numerous erroneous assumptions about what I supposedly believe and or want based entirely on the voices in your own head an not on anything I've said.
    Ok. Just hang yourself.
    You're wondering whether it's time to pull your head out of your ass so as to more easily hang yourself.

Amirite?
    Buzzzt wrong, I was thinking you're a mouthy Kunt who couldn't back up a fucking word you said regarding what I think and believe.

I'm actually in favor of abolishing all welfare programs and think that people would be amazed at the jobs Americans would be willing to do if their motivation was to eat.

I don't favor paying people $55K a year + benies to pick fruit unless that is what the market dictates in order to get the job done but I suspect technology would resolve that issue long before wages reached that level. Saying I'm quite about the bigger problems of the welfare state is a claim made by someone who's head is planted firmly up their ass who knows absolutely nothing about what my politics and positions on the issues actually are.

I don't assume that immigration is a zero/sum for domestic workers. Again that's another claim you pulled squarely out of your ass. But there is no denying that illegal immigration depresses wages in some industries.

What I oppose is providing businesses with cheap illegal immigrant labor that we as taxpayer then have to subsidize in the form of increased costs for social services and decreasing quality of life issues such as having to wait 4 hours in an ER to get stitches in my kid's leg because the place is full of illegals who are using it as their primary care provider.
    When have you ever waited in an ER full of illegals. For real man. That's some bullshit.
    VERY common in CA, AZ,NM etc.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok. Just hang yourself.

Amirite?
    Buzzzt wrong, I was thinking you're a mouthy Kunt who couldn't back up a fucking word you said regarding what I think and believe.

I'm actually in favor of abolishing all welfare programs and think that people would be amazed at the jobs Americans would be willing to do if their motivation was to eat.

I don't favor paying people $55K a year + benies to pick fruit unless that is what the market dictates in order to get the job done but I suspect technology would resolve that issue long before wages reached that level. Saying I'm quite about the bigger problems of the welfare state is a claim made by someone who's head is planted firmly up their ass who knows absolutely nothing about what my politics and positions on the issues actually are.

I don't assume that immigration is a zero/sum for domestic workers. Again that's another claim you pulled squarely out of your ass. But there is no denying that illegal immigration depresses wages in some industries.

What I oppose is providing businesses with cheap illegal immigrant labor that we as taxpayer then have to subsidize in the form of increased costs for social services and decreasing quality of life issues such as having to wait 4 hours in an ER to get stitches in my kid's leg because the place is full of illegals who are using it as their primary care provider.
    When have you ever waited in an ER full of illegals. For real man. That's some bullshit.
    VERY common in CA, AZ,NM etc.
    For poor white trash. Yes, it is. My contemporaries don't share your experience.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Welp, it's official. Bob has ran this place into the ground.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok. Just hang yourself.

Amirite?

Can't speak for @SFGbob but I've experienced it...on more than one occasion...in the past year.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok. Just hang yourself.

Amirite?

Can't speak for @SFGbob but I've experienced it...on more than one occasion...in the past year.
    Did you check their IDs? Like how do you know illegals were just hanging out in the ER?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    come watch bob struggle in every thread
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It is good to let more migrants into the country... at first they will be low class but they tend to have good work ethic, then they send their children to college. We need to grow our population more in my opinion. There is plenty of money in the nation the problem is it is not evenly distributed enough, the answer is taxing the rich more and cutting taxes on the middle class, and raising minimum wage. just my three cents.