Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fetters, Jude...the CNN of husky football (front page article as it was)

12346»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

I don’t need as much room to tell Jood and Fetters to FUCK OFF
    That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.
    Tequila, it's easy to use someone else's words to make your long awaited points to those guys. Easy to puff up your chest using Pup's. Ever had an idea of your own?

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
    I said we'd drop Oregon or Utah yella b4 fall. I was the 1st and with a clue, the last. Aside from Race, I was only to make picks. Your sorry ass didnt...just saying.

It's not about getting picks right...few do. It's about having the sack to take a wager. Your cunt too soft to, so shut the hell up bitch. J at least knows he's a chickenshit...

And if u paid attention I believe UW would win north all along..for superstitious reasons, I havent picked UW in 30 years
    I ain't superstitious and I picked UW at 10-2 to win El Norte. I've bled for Washington in athletic competition Pup. My cunt ass is as Tuff as any man here.

If you followed UW football your whole life like steel2 and I, you would be superstitious. You weren't born here Yella, you didnt travel to games, you didnt get burned by UCLA in 1990 because of a brilliant shotgun offensive scheme by Terry Donahue to negate UW and Steve Emtman's killer defense which cost UW back-to-back national titles. Or Bill McCartney and an ass whooping by Colorado, Or Allen Rossum , Derrick Mays and Notre Dame, or Pat Johnson's punt return and td in my corner of endzone to knock UW out rose bowl, the swirling seagulls in the east endzone as John whales missed 2 chip-shot FG's vs ducks to knock Lambo out rose bowl. John Fiala's dropped INT vs brad otton-keishawn Johnson to break tie game tie game to send lambo to rose bowel in '95, brock huard-corey dillon short comeback vs ASU in '96 to send lambo to 2nd rose bowl, or NEUHEISELS 12-MEN IN BIG HOUSE Michigan which pup and Steel2 were at (dawgs won game aside from Ricky Dick fuckup), or Tui's short drive vs ducks in '00 which just came up short of national title...

you buttfucks here dont understand why real dawgfans are superstitious. Do me a favor, zip up the labia's and stop with the superstitious questions. Dawgfans have their reasons. I could list 100 others, just chose a few important ones.
    Pup, I was at every home game from 95 - 99. Saw all the others (that were available) on TV from 1990 on. You're not talking to some millennial Doog here.
    What happened to the 80's, early 90's? Missed the greatest era of husky football. No worries Yella, 90% of the boofs here didnt see Tui will his team for 11 weeks, then over Purdue in Rose Bowl.

If you get a chance, watch Neuheisel's trophy presentation after game. His words to C-Dub, who was sitting up in the booth, were the most emotional in husky history. Still chokes Pup up. #25C-Dub
    Of course you would approve of CW's tackling form.
    Baabs, you werent watching husky football then. You kind of caught on to HH after googling 'friendly forums in Seattle area' after failing miserably on match.com, then run off by kim at dawgman, Maddux at open-season...HH had a home for you and 38k posts. Still, you're dickless, friendless, girlless and hopeless, but we kept you from walking off Aurora bridge like the other guy, so something positive happened in your hapless life. I think the alternative would be less painless, but you're still here.
    I wish I would not have read that @UW_Doog_Bot has attempted to pursue @puppylove_sugarsteel to join a pudcast because it's all I can think about in these comments. I pray to Allah, and Jewish God, and Tom Cruise witchcraftry, and I pray to Oprah. That would really be something
    Invited to a podcast? Yes that would be something. If its listeners u seek that would pretty much guarantee more clicks than usual. Bring it the fuck on! #100
    Check your inbox pup, we sent you an invite to the pod. Would love to have you on.
    I'll consider it , cant make any promises though. If I'm available I might jump on with you guys for a bit
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hope baabs shows up, J? Maybe u can explain why u were too chickenshit to make any picks, instead holding out to pounce on others who have the sack to make picks. Rarely do the experts get all their picks right, but they're willing to take a stab at it.. kinda makes you look like a pussy huh ?

B'Chong, B'Chong, B'Chui Chong!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.
    Tequila, it's easy to use someone else's words to make your long awaited points to those guys. Easy to puff up your chest using Pup's. Ever had an idea of your own?

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
    I said we'd drop Oregon or Utah yella b4 fall. I was the 1st and with a clue, the last. Aside from Race, I was only to make picks. Your sorry ass didnt...just saying.

It's not about getting picks right...few do. It's about having the sack to take a wager. Your cunt too soft to, so shut the hell up bitch. J at least knows he's a chickenshit...

And if u paid attention I believe UW would win north all along..for superstitious reasons, I havent picked UW in 30 years
    I ain't superstitious and I picked UW at 10-2 to win El Norte. I've bled for Washington in athletic competition Pup. My cunt ass is as Tuff as any man here.

If you followed UW football your whole life like steel2 and I, you would be superstitious. You weren't born here Yella, you didnt travel to games, you didnt get burned by UCLA in 1990 because of a brilliant shotgun offensive scheme by Terry Donahue to negate UW and Steve Emtman's killer defense which cost UW back-to-back national titles. Or Bill McCartney and an ass whooping by Colorado, Or Allen Rossum , Derrick Mays and Notre Dame, or Pat Johnson's punt return and td in my corner of endzone to knock UW out rose bowl, the swirling seagulls in the east endzone as John whales missed 2 chip-shot FG's vs ducks to knock Lambo out rose bowl. John Fiala's dropped INT vs brad otton-keishawn Johnson to break tie game tie game to send lambo to rose bowel in '95, brock huard-corey dillon short comeback vs ASU in '96 to send lambo to 2nd rose bowl, or NEUHEISELS 12-MEN IN BIG HOUSE Michigan which pup and Steel2 were at (dawgs won game aside from Ricky Dick fuckup), or Tui's short drive vs ducks in '00 which just came up short of national title...

you buttfucks here dont understand why real dawgfans are superstitious. Do me a favor, zip up the labia's and stop with the superstitious questions. Dawgfans have their reasons. I could list 100 others, just chose a few important ones.
    Pup, I was at every home game from 95 - 99. Saw all the others (that were available) on TV from 1990 on. You're not talking to some millennial Doog here.
    What happened to the 80's, early 90's? Missed the greatest era of husky football. No worries Yella, 90% of the boofs here didnt see Tui will his team for 11 weeks, then over Purdue in Rose Bowl.

If you get a chance, watch Neuheisel's trophy presentation after game. His words to C-Dub, who was sitting up in the booth, were the most emotional in husky history. Still chokes Pup up. #25C-Dub
    Baabs, you werent watching husky football then. You kind of caught on to HH after googling 'friendly forums in Seattle area' after failing miserably on match.com, then run off by kim at dawgman, Maddux at open-season...HH had a home for you and 38k posts. Still, you're dickless, friendless, girlless and hopeless, but we kept you from walking off Aurora bridge like the other guy, so something positive happened in your hapless life. I think the alternative would be less painless, but you're still here.
    At least I can walk off the Aurora Bridge.
    With your weight and shit shape baabs I dont think you could make it to the middle of bridge to hit water.
    Might as well splatter your fat-ass on the asphalt below 1/4 the journey out. Need enough energy to climb out on the edge.

Your bad luck you'd survive and HH would get another 38k senseless unfunny posts. And most would have a grieving woman on the other end. I said most. At least Tommy would have Shane
    Classic. @DerekJohnson where do I send my $10.95?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.

At least I can walk off the Aurora Bridge.
    With your weight and shit shape baabs I dont think you could make it to the middle of bridge to hit water.
    Might as well splatter your fat-ass on the asphalt below 1/4 the journey out. Need enough energy to climb out on the edge.

Your bad luck you'd survive and HH would get another 38k senseless unfunny posts. And most would have a grieving woman on the other end. I said most. At least Tommy would have Shane
    Classic. @DerekJohnson where do I send my $10.95?
    Gorst
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.

I wish I would not have read that @UW_Doog_Bot has attempted to pursue @puppylove_sugarsteel to join a pudcast because it's all I can think about in these comments. I pray to Allah, and Jewish God, and Tom Cruise witchcraftry, and I pray to Oprah. That would really be something
    Invited to a podcast? Yes that would be something. If its listeners u seek that would pretty much guarantee more clicks than usual. Bring it the fuck on! #100
    Will there be discussion on the female asshole?
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really wanted to read this. But I just cant do it.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter

Can't believe this hasn't been bumped in the last 2 years.

Yes, I had nothing better to do on a Sunday night than reading through this entire thread.

I'm a quook drinking malt liquor and poasting on HH.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

dtd said:

Can't believe this hasn't been bumped in the last 2 years.

Yes, I had nothing better to do on a Sunday night than reading through this entire thread.

I'm a quook drinking malt liquor and poasting on HH.
    Welcome to the miserable and pathetic life club.

I have tenure.

fuck I'm slow on the edit: