Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters, Jude...the CNN of husky football (front page article as it was)

Comments

• Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Who's worse, Adam Jude or Chris Fetters? One, a sleazy Jim Acosta type, trying to produce a 'gotcha moment' on Chris Petersen, the other a typical low-budget writer for 20 years, trying to be relevant. One for the Seattle Times (a husky-hating Barbara Hedges lover, title IX advocate , trying desperately for 30 years to destroy husky football in favor of womens' basketball and softball)...the other a politically correct, totalitarian-run website , where Kim Grinolds (the content boss) ban's any user he disagree's with regarding husky football. For instance, if you don't like the way Jake Browning is playing, don't say a word...you'll be looking for a new platform like Hardcore Husky to convey your views and opinions. HardcoreHusky.com let's you speak your mind, share your opinions without permanent banishment from the website. Oh, it's free to join too. Derek Johnson, the CEO, is a true and lifelong husky fan who encourages passionate discussion of husky football

Chris Fetters, walked then jumped off the Husky plank immediately following the 'loss' 'at' Auburn. He wrote an overtly dramatic and ignorant piece on the front page of dawgman.com, in hurried fashion for page views immediately following the game, claiming the Huskies, and to a similar degree the Pac 12 chances at making the College Football Playoff, are essentially OVER!!!! Yup, he said it.

He should know that the national title, in any era (AP/Coaches, bcs, playoff) has NEVER been decided on Sept 1st. EVER.
    He's responsible now for a tired and lazy argument, just reiterating the SEC-friendly, ESPN-paid narrative established by everyone west of the majestic Rocky Mountain range. When it comes time for the committee to choose teams in December, UW won even though they lost. This is a really good football team and they know it. They all watched it. No worries dawgfans, as Puppylove assumed and posted to Hardcore Husky late Saturday night, the AP would recognize UW's efforts. They dropped them only a few spots to #9 in the country, not out of the top 25 where Chris Fetters led his readers at Dawgman to believe.

Everyone is going to lose but Alabama, maybe Clemson. If UW takes care of business in the pac12, however challenging, they are a shoe-in for the playoff.. Fetters seemed to indicate otherwise, because he wanted to create page views by manufactured controversy. Wont help. Fetters and I go back a long ways, and Pup always mops the floor with his ignorant views on Husky football, and college football in general. Of course all he just had to do was hit the ban button everytime I had a dissenting opinion, like everyone at dawgman has done through the years, which spawned HardcoreHusky.

Despite Fetters view, This game isnt a referendum on the pac12. It's quite the opposite. Cincinnati and Arizona's ineptitude certainly didnt help the pac 12, but it's a long season, and UCLA will get a lot better with DTR at QB.. A lot of football yet to be played. USC, Stanford and to a lesser extent Utah are still very much in playoff race as well and has NOTHING TO DO WITH UW LOSS (a WIN in my eyes,down the road with the committee, and others who understand college football. )

The ACC is clearly the worst conference in football, a 1-team league. If Clemson stumbles in conference, which they have a significant propensity to do (if you've followed college football longer than 10 years) they're done and NOT Washington and the pac12. The ACC doesnt have a Stanford, USC, UTAH or Oregon (had ducks decided to play somebody) this year. They have nobody. Florida State, the ACC's #2' got heavily reamed by a gutted, very average ACC team in Virginia Tech. A team on par with say Washington St or Arizona St.

USC and Stanford play big games still. Stanford has a legit shot at playoff even with pac12 loss early. Just beat ND, UW. USC is In even with loss at texas. Just run table, beat ND. Utah...run table they're in. So it's really not as dire as Mr. Fetters led us to believe. It would sure help everybody if USC beat Texas, but a tall order with an 18 year-old at qb.

Texas and Oklahoma are catching the pac12 at the right time. USC and UCLA are both starting true freshmen at QB respectively (should Chip Kelly go with Thompson-Robinson) T-R is going to be a great qb. He is the real deal. The committee understands this. They realize the ACC is a dumpster deposit, and the pac 12, with USC's JT Daniels and UCLA's Dorian Thompson-Robinson, are still better than FSU and VT with whoever they trot out, including Francois. USC, the pac12's 4th best team in Puppy's mind, is still better than the ACC's 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....

So fetters, the pac12 is far from out of the playoff in week 1. Its all about the timing of the losses by other teams, and who they lose to.

And Jude? You are irrelevant in this town. Ted Miller, who was decent at best, still was twice the reporter you are. Crawl out your plush Tacoma crack house on Hill Top and actually cover a Husky practice. And with your credentials, actually cover a game with knowledge of the players, their #'s, heights, weights etc.. how long do you expect to get away with winging this husky football thing? Your blatant disrespect and disregard of Chris Petersen's injury protocol hasnt been duplicated since the Don James era, over 30 years ago. It's why UW coaches dont trust the Seattle Times. Don James got burned by smug, disrespectful reporter just like yourself regarding a particular QB and an jnjury then .
    Take a bow punk, the media has come full circle, and you're to blame. Like Jim Acosta at CNN, I hope Petersen doesnt call upon during presser's like Sarah Sanders doesnt Acosta ... I certainly wouldnt...!

-Puppylove

IDGAF. If its not fancy feast, it better be beef-o-bradi.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “Hey, Race? You want the gloves to fight you face?!!!”
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

WWAJOCFOASJATTTPAMOCPTOATLWF2YTTBROFTSTHBHLTIA,TDF3YTDHFIFOWBASOAPCTWWKGCBBAUHDWRHFFIIYDLTWJBIPDSAWBLFANPLHHTCYVAOHLYSYMSYOWPBFTWOIFTJTDJTCIATALHFWEPDOHFFWTJOTHPIFTAHWAODAIPOTFPODIHFFPVIFTGCTHATASDTP1CAMTCFPAEOYHSISKTTNTIAEBPHNBDOS1ERNFATALAJRTSENEBEWOTMRMRWICTFTCTCTIDUWETTLTIARGFTATKITAWINWDAPAAPTHHLSNTAWRUETDTOAFSTITCNOOTT2WCFLHRADTBIGTLBAMCIUTCOBITPHCTAASFTPFSTIOBHWTCPVBMCWHFAIGBALWAPAMTFWHIVOHFACFIGOCAHJHTDWHTBBEIHADOLEADHDTTYWSHFVTGIAROTPIQTOCAAICDHTP1BIALSAUWGALBWDAQALOFYTBPUSATALEUASVMIPRAWAHNTDWULWIMETRWTCAOWUCF)AICTWCIFA1LICSICWTHASPTDYFCFLT1YTDANWATPTADHASUUOODDTPSTYTHNFSTA#GHRBAGVAATIVTATOPWSWSOASASPBGSSHALSAPEWPLEJBNUUIIEWLATJRTBNUTTISIRNADAMFLUTBIWSHEIUBTBATOWA1YAQAOACTPATRTUAUABSTFAQRCKGWTTIGTBAGQHITRDTCUTTRTAIADDATP1WUJDAUDTASBTFAVWWTTOIFUTP4BTIPMISBTTA234FTPIFFOOTPIW1IAATTOTLBOTAWTLTJYAIITTTMWWDABSWTTRYACOYPTCHOHTAACAHPAWYCACAGWKOTPTHWEHLDYETGAWWTHFTYBDADOCPIPHBDSTDJEO3YAIWUCDTTSTDJGBBSDRJLYRAPQAAJTABPTMHCFCAYTBLJAACIHPDCUDPLSSDAICW

GRUNDLE STOp
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm going to continue to mangle the OP through iterations of google translate and see what kind of awesome gibberish comes out the other end. It's already pretty good coming back from Chinese.

I stand with Doog_Bot.
    Careful.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    JFC Pumpeii, just say the Pac-12 blows cock and save the Tale of Two Cities take.

UW isn't make the playoffs, the Pac-12 isn't making the playoffs.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

JFC Pumpeii, just say the Pac-12 blows cock and save the Tale of Two Cities take.

You would know about blowing cock.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

You would know about blowing cock.
    *Dick

Rod
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

I don’t need as much room to tell Jood and Fetters to FUCK OFF
    That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.
    Tequila, it's easy to use someone else's words to make your long awaited points to those guys. Easy to puff up your chest using Pup's. Ever had an idea of your own?

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
    I said we'd drop Oregon or Utah yella b4 fall. I was the 1st and with a clue, the last. Aside from Race, I was only to make picks. Your sorry ass didnt...just saying.

It's not about getting picks right...few do. It's about having the sack to take a wager. Your cunt too soft to, so shut the hell up bitch. J at least knows he's a chickenshit...

And if u paid attention I believe UW would win north all along..for superstitious reasons, I havent picked UW in 30 years
    I ain't superstitious and I picked UW at 10-2 to win El Norte. I've bled for Washington in athletic competition Pup. My cunt ass is as Tuff as any man here.

If you followed UW football your whole life like steel2 and I, you would be superstitious. You weren't born here Yella, you didnt travel to games, you didnt get burned by UCLA in 1990 because of a brilliant shotgun offensive scheme by Terry Donahue to negate UW and Steve Emtman's killer defense which cost UW back-to-back national titles. Or Bill McCartney and an ass whooping by Colorado, Or Allen Rossum , Derrick Mays and Notre Dame, or Pat Johnson's punt return and td in my corner of endzone to knock UW out rose bowl, the swirling seagulls in the east endzone as John whales missed 2 chip-shot FG's vs ducks to knock Lambo out rose bowl. John Fiala's dropped INT vs brad otton-keishawn Johnson to break tie game tie game to send lambo to rose bowel in '95, brock huard-corey dillon short comeback vs ASU in '96 to send lambo to 2nd rose bowl, or NEUHEISELS 12-MEN IN BIG HOUSE Michigan which pup and Steel2 were at (dawgs won game aside from Ricky Dick fuckup), or Tui's short drive vs ducks in '00 which just came up short of national title...

you buttfucks here dont understand why real dawgfans are superstitious. Do me a favor, zip up the labia's and stop with the superstitious questions. Dawgfans have their reasons. I could list 100 others, just chose a few important ones.
    Pup, I was at every home game from 95 - 99. Saw all the others (that were available) on TV from 1990 on. You're not talking to some millennial Doog here.
    What happened to the 80's, early 90's? Missed the greatest era of husky football. No worries Yella, 90% of the boofs here didnt see Tui will his team for 11 weeks, then over Purdue in Rose Bowl.

If you get a chance, watch Neuheisel's trophy presentation after game. His words to C-Dub, who was sitting up in the booth, were the most emotional in husky history. Still chokes Pup up. #25C-Dub
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.
    Tequila, it's easy to use someone else's words to make your long awaited points to those guys. Easy to puff up your chest using Pup's. Ever had an idea of your own?

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
    I said we'd drop Oregon or Utah yella b4 fall. I was the 1st and with a clue, the last. Aside from Race, I was only to make picks. Your sorry ass didnt...just saying.

It's not about getting picks right...few do. It's about having the sack to take a wager. Your cunt too soft to, so shut the hell up bitch. J at least knows he's a chickenshit...

And if u paid attention I believe UW would win north all along..for superstitious reasons, I havent picked UW in 30 years
    I ain't superstitious and I picked UW at 10-2 to win El Norte. I've bled for Washington in athletic competition Pup. My cunt ass is as Tuff as any man here.

If you followed UW football your whole life like steel2 and I, you would be superstitious. You weren't born here Yella, you didnt travel to games, you didnt get burned by UCLA in 1990 because of a brilliant shotgun offensive scheme by Terry Donahue to negate UW and Steve Emtman's killer defense which cost UW back-to-back national titles. Or Bill McCartney and an ass whooping by Colorado, Or Allen Rossum , Derrick Mays and Notre Dame, or Pat Johnson's punt return and td in my corner of endzone to knock UW out rose bowl, the swirling seagulls in the east endzone as John whales missed 2 chip-shot FG's vs ducks to knock Lambo out rose bowl. John Fiala's dropped INT vs brad otton-keishawn Johnson to break tie game tie game to send lambo to rose bowel in '95, brock huard-corey dillon short comeback vs ASU in '96 to send lambo to 2nd rose bowl, or NEUHEISELS 12-MEN IN BIG HOUSE Michigan which pup and Steel2 were at (dawgs won game aside from Ricky Dick fuckup), or Tui's short drive vs ducks in '00 which just came up short of national title...

you buttfucks here dont understand why real dawgfans are superstitious. Do me a favor, zip up the labia's and stop with the superstitious questions. Dawgfans have their reasons. I could list 100 others, just chose a few important ones.
    Pup, I was at every home game from 95 - 99. Saw all the others (that were available) on TV from 1990 on. You're not talking to some millennial Doog here.
    What happened to the 80's, early 90's? Missed the greatest era of husky football. No worries Yella, 90% of the boofs here didnt see Tui will his team for 11 weeks, then over Purdue in Rose Bowl.

If you get a chance, watch Neuheisel's trophy presentation after game. His words to C-Dub, who was sitting up in the booth, were the most emotional in husky history. Still chokes Pup up. #25C-Dub
    Of course you would approve of CW's tackling form.
    Baabs, you werent watching husky football then. You kind of caught on to HH after googling 'friendly forums in Seattle area' after failing miserably on match.com, then run off by kim at dawgman, Maddux at open-season...HH had a home for you and 38k posts. Still, you're dickless, friendless, girlless and hopeless, but we kept you from walking off Aurora bridge like the other guy, so something positive happened in your hapless life. I think the alternative would be less painless, but you're still here.
    At least I can walk off the Aurora Bridge.
    With your weight and shit shape baabs I dont think you could make it to the middle of bridge to hit water.
    Might as well splatter your fat-ass on the asphalt below 1/4 the journey out. Need enough energy to climb out on the edge.

Your bad luck you'd survive and HH would get another 38k senseless unfunny posts. And most would have a grieving woman on the other end. I said most. At least Tommy would have Shane
    Agree
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.

Baabs, you werent watching husky football then. You kind of caught on to HH after googling 'friendly forums in Seattle area' after failing miserably on match.com, then run off by kim at dawgman, Maddux at open-season...HH had a home for you and 38k posts. Still, you're dickless, friendless, girlless and hopeless, but we kept you from walking off Aurora bridge like the other guy, so something positive happened in your hapless life. I think the alternative would be less painless, but you're still here.
    At least I can walk off the Aurora Bridge.
    With your weight and shit shape baabs I dont think you could make it to the middle of bridge to hit water.
    Might as well splatter your fat-ass on the asphalt below 1/4 the journey out. Need enough energy to climb out on the edge.

Your bad luck you'd survive and HH would get another 38k senseless unfunny posts. And most would have a grieving woman on the other end. I said most. At least Tommy would have Shane
    So much awesome...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I forgot about Shane from the gayest part of Capital Hill.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Fuck off @Tequilla

That's actually true.

Holy fuckall.

I wish I would not have read that @UW_Doog_Bot has attempted to pursue @puppylove_sugarsteel to join a pudcast because it's all I can think about in these comments. I pray to Allah, and Jewish God, and Tom Cruise witchcraftry, and I pray to Oprah. That would really be something
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will record 10/10.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Asphalt splatter talk always gets a chin from me.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Hope baabs shows up, J? Maybe u can explain why u were too chickenshit to make any picks, instead holding out to pounce on others who have the sack to make picks. Rarely do the experts get all their picks right, but they're willing to take a stab at it.. kinda makes you look like a pussy huh ?