Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters, Jude...the CNN of husky football (front page article as it was)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm going to continue to mangle the OP through iterations of google translate and see what kind of awesome gibberish comes out the other end. It's already pretty good coming back from Chinese.

I stand with Doog_Bot.
    Warned
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Was a good read bonio's. Understand the point 1st, 2nd, where it was designed to go (the front page). Unfortunately when Pup goes on hiatus the place falls apart, derek has to eliminate the front page, the joint gets relegated to shitty message boards and here we are. Take a bow, no higher discussion, no articles, just a shit show forum with a mindless collection of imbeciles telling 3rd grade jokes.

Sadly Dawgman churns along unfettered while this place gets gutted of all decent content. I tried Derek, this place is long gone.

Hiatus? Motherfucker u were gone 2 days
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Was a good read bonio's. Understand the point 1st, 2nd, where it was designed to go (the front page). Unfortunately when Pup goes on hiatus the place falls apart, derek has to eliminate the front page, the joint gets relegated to shitty message boards and here we are. Take a bow, no higher discussion, no articles, just a shit show forum with a mindless collection of imbeciles telling 3rd grade jokes.

Sadly Dawgman churns along unfettered while this place gets gutted of all decent content. I tried Derek, this place is long gone.

I also posted an article today. Looks like you plagiarized it.
    J, start with posting your 1st thread, an article will come later... don't put the cart too far b4 the horse.
    It was in its own thread. Looks like the jokes on u fuckaroo!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup, you know we have like multiple Phds here and other very learned men telling 3rd grader jokes, right?
    Yellow, the learned 3rd graders are actually just that on a relative scale. I realize a PhD when I fuck with them as I generally receive a clever retort. Good comedians are PhD types without the degree, one can tell. Yet have I found 1 deuche here with a PhD-level mind? I've been waiting. Dawgman has several but they stand silent for fear of Lenin. The Commie who sent Stalin° here to create HH.

Derek tries hard but he doesnt have much help from his soldiers here. Poor guy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LEAVE
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pup, you know we have like multiple Phds here and other very learned men telling 3rd grader jokes, right?
    Yellow, the learned 3rd graders are actually just that on a relative scale. I realize a PhD when I fuck with them as I generally receive a clever retort. Good comedians are PhD types without the degree, one can tell. Yet have I found 1 deuche here with a PhD-level mind? I've been waiting. Dawgman has several but they stand silent for fear of Lenin. The Commie who sent Stalin° here to create HH.

Derek tries hard but he doesnt have much help from his soldiers here. Poor guy.
    Disagree!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have a PHD level higher discussion mind.
  • Options

LEAVE
    Baabs you left around 3 posts. The other 38k kinda fell upon deaf ears :(
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I have a PHD level higher discussion mind.

Gimmie somethin kid? Something? The picks never came thru so what comes next for J?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The c°

And a DRIPPY one at that.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I also posted an article today. Looks like you plagiarized it.
    J, start with posting your 1st thread, an article will come later... don't put the cart too far b4 the horse.
    It was in its own thread. Looks like the jokes on u fuckaroo!
    J, a true thread still eludes you
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pup busy working on the wagon for rest of journey. Sustained a little damage with fat-ass baabs trying to jump back on Friday.

Unless you get your mind right on the Stanford winning the North pick in 2018, you ain't getting back on the wagon Pup. We're going to run the table at home and drop 1 road game at the most.
    Our maf' sampling says otherwise...more to come this week!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our maf' sampling says otherwise...more to come this week!

• Options
    edited September 2018

I said we'd drop Oregon or Utah yella b4 fall. I was the 1st and with a clue, the last. Aside from Race, I was only to make picks. Your sorry ass didnt...just saying.

It's not about getting picks right...few do. It's about having the sack to take a wager. Your cunt too soft to, so shut the hell up bitch. J at least knows he's a chickenshit...

And if u paid attention I believe UW would win north all along..for superstitious reasons, I havent picked UW in 30 years