Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sarah Palin Excluded from John McCain’s Funeral

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I;m sure you hate Judicial Watch too but these are the actual documents. But the Washington Times......Face it your boy McCain was a fucking hack

https://judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-revealing-mccains-subcommittee-staff-director-urged-irs-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Must be tough being a coug and a massive pussy on this particular cesspool of a site

Grow some balls and put an @ before my name next time you think you have any.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

If you had a falling out with a former work colleague that you really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at your memorial service?

I'd be dead so why would I care?
    If that works for you fine. I guess it's up to the deceased survivors to determine who attends. So lets' re-phrase:

If your deceased wife had a falling out with a former work colleague that she really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at her memorial service?
    If what works for me. You have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about McCain or his funeral. I was involved in this thread over Palin

My stance on McCain has been consistent. Fuck him

When you're dead you're dead am I right Atheists?
    Dude- you replied to my open post about the funeral, on your own, I didn't address it to you. So yes, you do care because you replied. Also, in this thread you've commented about McCain over and over again. Again, you do care. The evidence is everywhere. Stop being disingenuous just to disagree with one of your "targets" and start thinking before you type and hit the post comment button. Everyone, including you would be much better off.

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Reveals much about McCain's true character.

Yes, the great Stateswoman, Sarah Palin. Who the fuck cares if she was invited to his funeral or not. She was 4th quarter gadget play that blew up in the GOPs face. Despite her nice rack, she’s annoying as fuck, even to a Hockey Mom.

I find it funny that the Trump true believers here hate anyone who Crosses him. Without regard to anything other than that.

Sad.
    Who said anything about her being a great "Stateswoman?" I just stated the fact that she never trashed McCain and always expressed publicly her support and gratitude for him selecting her. Of course McCain the great uniter pulls a move like this. He selected her. If Palin was a lousy pick the mistake was on him not her.
    Here’s an idea, how about you quit obsessing over and quit pissing on McCains grave? We get it. He lost in 08 and crossed Trump so you hate him. But move the fuck on. Your already in Hondo annoying territory here.
    Then get the fuck asshole!
    Do they speak Engrish in Junction City?
    salemcoog said:

Must be tough being a coug and a massive pussy on this particular cesspool of a site

Grow some balls and put an @ before my name next time you think you have any.

If you had a falling out with a former work colleague that you really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at your memorial service?

I'd be dead so why would I care?
    If that works for you fine. I guess it's up to the deceased survivors to determine who attends. So lets' re-phrase:

If your deceased wife had a falling out with a former work colleague that she really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at her memorial service?
    If what works for me. You have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about McCain or his funeral. I was involved in this thread over Palin

My stance on McCain has been consistent. Fuck him

When you're dead you're dead am I right Atheists?
    Dude- you replied to my open post about the funeral, on your own, I didn't address it to you. So yes, you do care because you replied. Also, in this thread you've commented about McCain over and over again. Again, you do care. The evidence is everywhere. Stop being disingenuous just to disagree with one of your "targets" and start thinking before you type and hit the post comment button. Everyone, including you would be much better off.
    Fuck off cock sucker
    edited August 2018

I;m sure you hate Judicial Watch too but these are the actual documents. But the Washington Times......Face it your boy McCain was a fucking hack

https://judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-revealing-mccains-subcommittee-staff-director-urged-irs-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

I’m guessing McCain didn’t know that his son, er uh mean staff member was meeting with the Russ, er uh I mean IRS to see about damaging his opponent.
    salemcoog said:

I’m guessing McCain didn’t know that his son, er uh mean staff member was meeting with the Russ, er uh I mean IRS to see about damaging his opponent.

See?

All in good fun. I mean I hate you but in a nice way

Fag
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

Probably less time than you've loved yourself and 12 year old boys.

I love you. Best avatar in the tug. Best president ever.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That downward trend is Palin flapping her stupid cunt and the country collectively groaning.

So you're both a liar and a dumbfuck too. The selection of Palin wasn't announced until the very end of August. The downward trend had nothing to do with Palin, she wasn't even on the ticket yet. But feel free to show us more of your ass.
    Huh?

You are correct about McCain getting a lead after the announcement (August). But then people asked who is Sarah Palin and the downward trend seen right above happened (September). Can you read? Or you just trying to be a TUFF guy. Won’t last long either way.
    McCain didn't get the lead until after the Convention which was in September. Palin was announced on August 30th. The first time most people ever heard the "cunt" flapping her mouth was at the Convention. McCain surged out to a lead, the economic meltdown that had started months earlier became readily apparent, even to dumbasses like yourself by about the second week of September. That and McCain's response to it is what explains the decline in McCain's poll numbers not Palin.

It's pure revisionist history to say Palin cost McCain the election. McClain flailing around during the financial meltdown, suspending his campaign, looking like a complete boob during the meeting on the economy at the White House is what really cost McCain.
    Picking Palin was the biggest mistake of his campaign. You give her credit for the convention poll bump, and then disregard the shit show she was once she didn’t have a script in front of her while the cameras were rolling. It’s revisionist history to ignore the way she dominated the news cycle in a nagative way down the stretch. Nobody cared about the fucking meeting in the WH. You sick at this.
    Sweet Geezus there is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. I didn't disregard any of her comments after the Convention. The Obama Campaign knew they had a problem with Palin and with the help of the press they trashed her. But none of this was the reason why McCain lost the election.

No one cared about the financial meltdown that was going on?
    Fuck off and learn how to read. A meeting =\= the recession.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That downward trend is Palin flapping her stupid cunt and the country collectively groaning.

So you're both a liar and a dumbfuck too. The selection of Palin wasn't announced until the very end of August. The downward trend had nothing to do with Palin, she wasn't even on the ticket yet. But feel free to show us more of your ass.
    Huh?

You are correct about McCain getting a lead after the announcement (August). But then people asked who is Sarah Palin and the downward trend seen right above happened (September). Can you read? Or you just trying to be a TUFF guy. Won’t last long either way.
    McCain didn't get the lead until after the Convention which was in September. Palin was announced on August 30th. The first time most people ever heard the "cunt" flapping her mouth was at the Convention. McCain surged out to a lead, the economic meltdown that had started months earlier became readily apparent, even to dumbasses like yourself by about the second week of September. That and McCain's response to it is what explains the decline in McCain's poll numbers not Palin.

It's pure revisionist history to say Palin cost McCain the election. McClain flailing around during the financial meltdown, suspending his campaign, looking like a complete boob during the meeting on the economy at the White House is what really cost McCain.
    Picking Palin was the biggest mistake of his campaign. You give her credit for the convention poll bump, and then disregard the shit show she was once she didn’t have a script in front of her while the cameras were rolling. It’s revisionist history to ignore the way she dominated the news cycle in a nagative way down the stretch. Nobody cared about the fucking meeting in the WH. You sick at this.
    Sweet Geezus there is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. I didn't disregard any of her comments after the Convention. The Obama Campaign knew they had a problem with Palin and with the help of the press they trashed her. But none of this was the reason why McCain lost the election.

What were they meeting about?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

The recession that had already started and that another administration had caused.

I’m sure having a genius like Palin helped assure folks that they would right the ship.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

The recession that had already started and that another administration had caused.

I’m sure having a genius like Palin helped assure folks that they would right the ship.

In the September of 2008 there was a meeting at the White House attended by then President Bush and Candidates Obama and McCain about a recession that had already started that another administration had caused? Sweet fucking Geezus and I thought the Shed liberals were fucking morons.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

In the September of 2008 there was a meeting at the White House attended by then President Bush and Candidates Obama and McCain about a recession that had already started that another administration had caused? Sweet fucking Geezus and I thought the Shed liberals were fucking morons.
    What exactly is incorrect about this?
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

I'll let your little pea sized brain ponder what's wrong with it. Don't hurt yourself.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

I'll let your little pea sized brain ponder what's wrong with it. Don't hurt yourself.
    That's what I thought.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

That's what I thought.
    You thought you were a dipshit? We might be able to find gainful employment for you yet. Spooze towel boy at the snap chick bar perhaps.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

??? You’re struggling to fit in here.