Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Such a maverick even in death

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    edited August 2018
    So....in his much celebrated farewell letter urging sticking together as Americans - his own family refuses to honor his wishes.

Or he specifically had a no-invite list.

Either way, interesting.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    McCain never missed a chance to stick it to a Conservative. Amazing how the "maverick" was always much more harsh with Conservatives and Tea Party members than he ever was with any Rat.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

McCain never missed a chance to stick it to a Conservative. Amazing how the "maverick" was always much more harsh with Conservatives and Tea Party members than he ever was with any Rat.

McCain living a life after death. Still screwing conservatives.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What "life" is that? The life of a hypocrite?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    mccain was a puppet of his wife family.
  • Options
    It's funny watching the hate over someone who voted with Trump like 85% of the time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I don't hate McCain. I don't like his politics and I thought he was a hypocrite who had no problem trashing Conservatives in order to curry favor with the liberal media but I didn't hate the guy. I find it a little off putting how the very same people who were calling him a racist, people like you, are now slobbering all over him.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

I don't hate McCain. I don't like his politics and I thought he was a hypocrite who had no problem trashing Conservatives in order to curry favor with the liberal media but I didn't hate the guy. I find it a little off putting how the very same people who were calling him a racist, people like you, are now slobbering all over him.

Same people who were slobbering over Bill about Monica and lying now suck Trump's dick.

Don't act like liberals have a monopoly on hypocrisy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    /but what about.....

• Options

/but what about.....

Yore mom?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If Trump lies under oath he should be treated the same as Clinton. Where's the hypocrisy? Btw, Mr. Strawman ass fucker, I never said that liberals have a monopoly on hypocrisy. I said that your "Conservative" McCain was a hypocrite. Understanding the written word isn't your strong suit is it my friend?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If Trump lies under oath he should be treated the same as Clinton. Where's the hypocrisy? Btw, Mr. Strawman ass fucker, I never said that liberals have a monopoly on hypocrisy. I said that your "Conservative" McCain was a hypocrite. Understanding the written word isn't your strong suit is it my friend?

What's with the continued homophobia man? You need to release that pent up fear.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So....in his much celebrated farewell letter urging sticking together as Americans - his own family refuses to honor his wishes.

Or he specifically had a no-invite list.

Either way, interesting.

Both he and his elitist scum family are still bitter the POS didn't become POTUS and she is to blame. Fuck him...fuck them
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sweet Geezus, this guy is dumber than Owl and more worthless than Snotty. Do you always fail to honestly address what the other person actually says or is crying "racism" and "homophobia" the extent of your game?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Reveals much about McCain's true character.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Sweet Geezus, this guy is dumber than Owl and more worthless than Snotty. Do you always fail to honestly address what the other person actually says or is crying "racism" and "homophobia" the extent of your game?

You cried pedophilia. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You cried pedophilia. Just sayin.
    In response to your ridiculous and baseless charges of racism and homophobia. Reductio ad absurdum my IQ challenged friend. There's just as much evidence in support of your charges of racism and homophobia as there is that you're a pedophile. You're not really here for any kind of intelligent exchange are you my friend?