Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarah Palin Excluded from John McCain’s Funeral

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

That downward trend is Palin flapping her stupid cunt and the country collectively groaning.

So you're both a liar and a dumbfuck too. The selection of Palin wasn't announced until the very end of August. The downward trend had nothing to do with Palin, she wasn't even on the ticket yet. But feel free to show us more of your ass.
    Huh?

You are correct about McCain getting a lead after the announcement (August). But then people asked who is Sarah Palin and the downward trend seen right above happened (September). Can you read? Or you just trying to be a TUFF guy. Won’t last long either way.
    You're a stupid cunt that can't hold a candle to Bob. You're a nobody and I'll enjoy participating in embarrassing your poor dumb ass.
    Jesus man don’t debase yourself like this, it’s the internet
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That downward trend is Palin flapping her stupid cunt and the country collectively groaning.

So you're both a liar and a dumbfuck too. The selection of Palin wasn't announced until the very end of August. The downward trend had nothing to do with Palin, she wasn't even on the ticket yet. But feel free to show us more of your ass.
    Huh?

You are correct about McCain getting a lead after the announcement (August). But then people asked who is Sarah Palin and the downward trend seen right above happened (September). Can you read? Or you just trying to be a TUFF guy. Won’t last long either way.
    McCain didn't get the lead until after the Convention which was in September. Palin was announced on August 30th. The first time most people ever heard the "cunt" flapping her mouth was at the Convention. McCain surged out to a lead, the economic meltdown that had started months earlier became readily apparent, even to dumbasses like yourself by about the second week of September. That and McCain's response to it is what explains the decline in McCain's poll numbers not Palin.
    You are trying too hard.
    Yeah, that's probably the line I'd go with if I had just put my head up my ass.
    No. McCain chose Palin. She knocked it out of the park at the convention. They were ahead. Just as your chart says. Then come the interviews...... And the rest is history. You have the charts to prove it.
    I didn't post a chart dumbass. Look I don't doubt that someone with your People Magazine level of political knowledge and sophistication was more swayed by what Palin said in an interview but right around the end of the second week of September you had the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy and a nearly total meltdown of the financial markets. McCain's response to the crisis was disastrous but people who aren't very bright and who are susceptible to the party line group think believe Palin is what cost McCain the election. Btw, that's a line that the losers who were running McCain's campaign were more than happy to push in order deflect from the shitty job they did in running his campaign. It's why you, and plenty of your other fellow dumbfucks really believe Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

Dude, you can't even get your fucking facts straight and honestly recount something I said in a post that's staring your right in your stupid face. Do you really think anyone should rely on your worthless recollection of political events that occurred 10 years ago?
    True that was Race that posted the chart.. My bad for that. You did comment about it and argued that point.

That being said. I know exactly what Palin said. And it was fucktarded. She fucked up a bunch of interviews. And McCain did fuck up the response to the financial crisis with his "I'm a leader and going to suspend my campaign" shit. There's a thousand reasons he lost and Palin was a part of that.

Look. I would fuck her as hard as you would. Mine would be a hate fucking while you probably want to lick her vagina while you blow your wad at the thought. So it's understandable why you can't accept she was part is the reason they lost.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

McCain didn't get the lead until after the Convention which was in September. Palin was announced on August 30th. The first time most people ever heard the "cunt" flapping her mouth was at the Convention. McCain surged out to a lead, the economic meltdown that had started months earlier became readily apparent, even to dumbasses like yourself by about the second week of September. That and McCain's response to it is what explains the decline in McCain's poll numbers not Palin.

It's pure revisionist history to say Palin cost McCain the election. McClain flailing around during the financial meltdown, suspending his campaign, looking like a complete boob during the meeting on the economy at the White House is what really cost McCain.
    Picking Palin was the biggest mistake of his campaign. You give her credit for the convention poll bump, and then disregard the shit show she was once she didn’t have a script in front of her while the cameras were rolling. It’s revisionist history to ignore the way she dominated the news cycle in a nagative way down the stretch. Nobody cared about the fucking meeting in the WH. You sick at this.
    Sweet Geezus there is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. I didn't disregard any of her comments after the Convention. The Obama Campaign knew they had a problem with Palin and with the help of the press they trashed her. But none of this was the reason why McCain lost the election.

No one cared about the financial meltdown that was going on?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

You are trying too hard.
    No. McCain chose Palin. She knocked it out of the park at the convention. They were ahead. Just as your chart says. Then come the interviews...... And the rest is history. You have the charts to prove it.
    I didn't post a chart dumbass. Look I don't doubt that someone with your People Magazine level of political knowledge and sophistication was more swayed by what Palin said in an interview but right around the end of the second week of September you had the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy and a nearly total meltdown of the financial markets. McCain's response to the crisis was disastrous but people who aren't very bright and who are susceptible to the party line group think believe Palin is what cost McCain the election. Btw, that's a line that the losers who were running McCain's campaign were more than happy to push in order deflect from the shitty job they did in running his campaign. It's why you, and plenty of your other fellow dumbfucks really believe Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

Dude, you can't even get your fucking facts straight and honestly recount something I said in a post that's staring your right in your stupid face. Do you really think anyone should rely on your worthless recollection of political events that occurred 10 years ago?
    True that was Race that posted the chart.. My bad for that. You did comment about it and argued that point.

That being said. I know exactly what Palin said. And it was fucktarded. She fucked up a bunch of interviews. And McCain did fuck up the response to the financial crisis with his "I'm a leader and going to suspend my campaign" shit. There's a thousand reasons he lost and Palin was a part of that.

Look. I would fuck her as hard as you would. Mine would be a hate fucking while you probably want to lick her vagina while you blow your wad at the thought. So it's understandable why you can't accept she was part is the reason they lost.
    Goal posts are moving again. So Palin has gone from the reason McCain lost the election to one of thousand reasons McCain lost the campaign.

I accept your surrender.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

You are trying too hard.

Goal posts are moving again. So Palin has gone from the reason McCain lost the election to one of thousand reasons McCain lost the campaign.

I accept your surrender.
    When did I say Palin was the sole reason? I said Palin has some shitty interviews and after that, their poll numbers declined. Fuck you are stupid.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Come watch hondo struggle in every thread isn't just a saying its a fact
  • Options

Come watch hondo struggle in every thread isn't just a saying its a fact

Engrish please.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

You are trying too hard.

I accept your surrender.
    When did I say Palin was the sole reason? I said Palin has some shitty interviews and after that, their poll numbers declined. Fuck you are stupid.
    It was your dipshit pal.

I wouldn’t invite the person that cost me the presidency to my funeral either.

You blamed Palin for McCain's decline in the polls. So yes, you were solely blaming her.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

You are trying too hard.

I accept your surrender.
    It was your dipshit pal.

I wouldn’t invite the person that cost me the presidency to my funeral either.

You blamed Palin for McCain's decline in the polls. So yes, you were solely blaming her.
    Am I Tommy?

I see you figured out the quote feature. That's plus.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you had a falling out with a former work colleague that you really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at your memorial service?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you had a falling out with a former work colleague that you really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at your memorial service?

I'd be dead so why would I care?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He had no problem letting Obama who's campaign called him a racist attend. And if there was a falling out it was all on McCain's end, Palin never bad mouthed him.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If that works for you fine. I guess it's up to the deceased survivors to determine who attends. So lets' re-phrase:

If your deceased wife had a falling out with a former work colleague that she really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at her memorial service?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    You Fucks won’t let up on this. It’s all very simple:

Trump, Palin and their fervent supporters are not welcome in civilized society.

MAGA yourself to high office all you want. But decent people want nothing to do with you. It’s not that complicated and you shouldn’t be surprised.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You Fucks won’t let up on this. It’s all very simple:

Trump, Palin and their fervent supporters are not welcome in civilized society.

MAGA yourself to high office all you want. But decent people want nothing to do with you. It’s not that complicated and you shouldn’t be surprised.

I won't let up on the truth you are correct. Lying dipshits who claim Palin cost McCain the election need to be responded to. Their kind of dumbfuckery shouldn't be allowed to pollute the world.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If that works for you fine. I guess it's up to the deceased survivors to determine who attends. So lets' re-phrase:

If your deceased wife had a falling out with a former work colleague that she really didn't like very much to begin with, and were not on speaking terms, would you expect them to be welcome at her memorial service?
    If what works for me. You have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about McCain or his funeral. I was involved in this thread over Palin

My stance on McCain has been consistent. Fuck him

When you're dead you're dead am I right Atheists?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you think McCain hated the Tea Party so much? Because he was an establishment hack. McCain had a large role in getting the IRS to harass and go after the Tea Party. That has nothing to do with Trump.

Long before Trump, McCain was the to go to Republican voice the MSM could always count on in order to trash Conservatives.

Everybody hated the Tea Party and they were as bought and paid for any other Caucus out there. And link please.
    It wasn't just Obama, McCain also had a role in using the IRS to harass his political opponents

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/22/mccains-office-urged-irs-use-audits-weapons-destro/

And now you know why no one ever went to jail over this and why there was never really much interest investigating it, especially on the part of the Senate.

Bob you’re new here. Unlike the shed, we know the Washington Times is right next to Breitbart and the Daily Kos as far as objectivity. That won’t fly here. Sorry. I know other poasters link their stories. But they are shit poasters for the most part and you don’t wanna be in their Cub. Word to the wise.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you think McCain hated the Tea Party so much? Because he was an establishment hack. McCain had a large role in getting the IRS to harass and go after the Tea Party. That has nothing to do with Trump.

Long before Trump, McCain was the to go to Republican voice the MSM could always count on in order to trash Conservatives.

Everybody hated the Tea Party and they were as bought and paid for any other Caucus out there. And link please.
    It wasn't just Obama, McCain also had a role in using the IRS to harass his political opponents

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/22/mccains-office-urged-irs-use-audits-weapons-destro/

And now you know why no one ever went to jail over this and why there was never really much interest investigating it, especially on the part of the Senate.

Bob you’re new here. Unlike the shed, we know the Washington Times is right next to Breitbart and the Daily Kos as far as objectivity. That won’t fly here. Sorry. I know other poasters link their stories. But they are shit poasters for the most part and you don’t wanna be in their Cub. Word to the wise.
    We?

Fuck off coog
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/27/john-mccain-fake-maverick-horrible-record/

Loving treatment from his friends on the left

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

https://amgreatness.com/2018/05/09/john-mccain-fake-maverick/

Yet McCain, in spite of his fairly unoriginal path to advancement (is there a quicker way for a Republican to get the attention of the media than to denounce his own party?), did manage to stumble into a formula that for one brief shining moment looked like it might work for him and for the GOP in 2008. That moment was when he picked Sarah Palin to be his running mate—and before she became an object of ridicule. That she became an object of ridicule was partly her fault. But voters saw how McCain responded first to the praise she received (he appeared to resent it) and then to the merciless attack on Palin. That attack happened because she was effective at the convention and it put the fear of God into the Democrats. That McCain would not try to get in sync with her on message and would not defend her, manfully, when she was attacked hurt him. People saw then what kind of a guy he is. And now, shamefully, he is using his final days to remind us.

It must gnaw at McCain’s deepest longings to see how Trump used exactly the strategy that many people then urged him to adopt to build support among working class voters in the Midwest. Trump proved actually to be a maverick, not just to play one on TV.

Kiss my ass coog

As soon as you get Trumps cock out of your mouth. Palin was a fucking joke.
    There's the dipshit coog coming out in you.
    Oh look another Shedtard joins the party. Don’t worry. Race doesn’t gum Trump for very long. They’ll be enough juice left for you to get splashed in the back of your throat too.