Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarah Palin Excluded from John McCain’s Funeral

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob- how long have you hated yourself for being gay?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Probably less time than you've loved yourself and 12 year old boys.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sweet Geezus, this guy is dumber than Owl and more worthless than Snotty. Do you always fail to honestly address what the other person actually says or is crying "racism" and "homophobia" the extent of your game?

You cried pedophilia. Just sayin.
    In response to your ridiculous and baseless charges of racism and homophobia. Reductio ad absurdum my IQ challenged friend. There's just as much evidence in support of your charges of racism and homophobia as there is that you're a pedophile. You're not really here for any kind of intelligent exchange are you my friend?
    To be fair. You said racist and homophobic shit. I said nothing that would in any indicate I'm a pedophile.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    SFGbob said:

Probably less time than you've loved yourself and 12 year old boys.

What's up with your pedophilia/homophobic obsession?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I wouldn’t invite the person that cost me the presidency to my funeral either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018

She didn't cost him the election. The only time he ever led in the polls was after he selected Palin. What cost him the election was his response to the financial crisis and his unwillingness to really take it to Obama. 2008 was going to be a tough year for a Republican to win anyway but Palin wasn't the reason he lost.

Btw, Palin was another person who was accused of being a racist by the Rat Party.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sweet Geezus, this guy is dumber than Owl and more worthless than Snotty. Do you always fail to honestly address what the other person actually says or is crying "racism" and "homophobia" the extent of your game?

In response to your ridiculous and baseless charges of racism and homophobia. Reductio ad absurdum my IQ challenged friend. There's just as much evidence in support of your charges of racism and homophobia as there is that you're a pedophile. You're not really here for any kind of intelligent exchange are you my friend?
    To be fair. You said racist and homophobic shit. I said nothing that would in any indicate I'm a pedophile.
    No, you clearly said shit to indicate that you're a pedophile. Its every bit as clear as the "racist" shit I supposedly said.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

No, you clearly said shit to indicate that you're a pedophile. Its every bit as clear as the "racist" shit I supposedly said.
    Link to my pedophile comments?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

She didn't cost him the election. The only time he ever led in the polls was after he selected Palin. What cost him the election was his response to the financial crisis and his unwillingness to really take it to Obama. 2008 was going to be a tough year for a Republican to win anyway but Palin wasn't the reason he lost.

Btw, Palin was another person who was accused of being a racist by the Rat Party.
    I can see Russia from my house.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Maybe he still loses regardless, but my lifelong republican family abandoned him as soon as that hillbilly opened her trap.

Dubya 2x no problem. But Palin? Too dumb. Sorry.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Maybe he still loses regardless, but my lifelong republican family abandoned him as soon as that hillbilly opened her trap.

Did she have a gun at his head? He picked her

Lots of folks use her to explain why they didn't vote for him when they actually had a chance

As soon as he lost he was back to being the world's most popular republican for shitting on W and now Trump

FTG
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Link to my pedophile comments?
    They were dog whistle pedophilia comments

Pedos heard you loud and clear
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Lots of folks use her to explain why they didn't vote for him when they actually had a chance

As soon as he lost he was back to being the world's most popular republican for shitting on W and now Trump

FTG
    Yeah. Because she a dumb fuck. Managing the carpool for youth hockey camp is more her speed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is she as dumb as the folks who got her confused with a SNL skit?

What's really funny is Obama picked Joe Biden. If your issues was with dumb fucking moron VP candidates you must not have voted for O
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't hate McCain. I don't like his politics and I thought he was a hypocrite who had no problem trashing Conservatives in order to curry favor with the liberal media but I didn't hate the guy. I find it a little off putting how the very same people who were calling him a racist, people like you, are now slobbering all over him.

Same people who were slobbering over Bill about Monica and lying now suck Trump's dick.

Don't act like liberals have a monopoly on hypocrisy.
    I'm confused...Did they both lie under oath?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Reveals much about McCain's true character.

Yes, the great Stateswoman, Sarah Palin. Who the fuck cares if she was invited to his funeral or not. She was 4th quarter gadget play that blew up in the GOPs face. Despite her nice rack, she’s annoying as fuck, even to a Hockey Mom.

I find it funny that the Trump true believers here hate anyone who Crosses him. Without regard to anything other than that.

Sad.
  • Options

What's really funny is Obama picked Joe Biden. If your issues was with dumb fucking moron VP candidates you must not have voted for O

https://youtu.be/_0vVKZL-Z7I
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

FTG
    McCain has dumb a lot of dumb shit as a pol, agreeing to Palin as Veep being the worst among them. I held my nose, hoped he wouldn't sell the corch which he didn't for 10 years. All that said, I cannot and will not abide any sort of chinsult by someone who didn't serve against a man who did 6 years of the hardest POW time imaginable. Call me old fashioned I guess.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Reveals much about McCain's true character.

Yes, the great Stateswoman, Sarah Palin. Who the fuck cares if she was invited to his funeral or not. She was 4th quarter gadget play that blew up in the GOPs face. Despite her nice rack, she’s annoying as fuck, even to a Hockey Mom.

I find it funny that the Trump true believers here hate anyone who Crosses him. Without regard to anything other than that.

Sad.
    Who said anything about her being a great "Stateswoman?" I just stated the fact that she never trashed McCain and always expressed publicly her support and gratitude for him selecting her. Of course McCain the great uniter pulls a move like this. He selected her. If Palin was a lousy pick the mistake was on him not her.
  • Options

Comparing Biden to Palin is fucking stupid. One can form sentences, the other can see Russia from her front porch.

Also, Obama wasn’t an elderly guy. Nobody was worried about him dying in office.