Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarah Palin Excluded from John McCain’s Funeral

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden is a moron and a plagerismizer. No functional difference from Palin

SNL isn't real life

https://snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-palin-russia-house/
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Biden is a moron and a plagerismizer. No functional difference from Palin

SNL isn't real life

https://snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-palin-russia-house/

Now you quote the liberal bastion that is Snopes?

https://youtu.be/WMhQBlAsLmI
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's why I did it moron

You fell for the SNL skit
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Reveals much about McCain's true character.

Yes, the great Stateswoman, Sarah Palin. Who the fuck cares if she was invited to his funeral or not. She was 4th quarter gadget play that blew up in the GOPs face. Despite her nice rack, she’s annoying as fuck, even to a Hockey Mom.

I find it funny that the Trump true believers here hate anyone who Crosses him. Without regard to anything other than that.

Sad.
    Who said anything about her being a great "Stateswoman?" I just stated the fact that she never trashed McCain and always expressed publicly her support and gratitude for him selecting her. Of course McCain the great uniter pulls a move like this. He selected her. If Palin was a lousy pick the mistake was on him not her.
    Here’s an idea, how about you quit obsessing over and quit pissing on McCains grave? We get it. He lost in 08 and crossed Trump so you hate him. But move the fuck on. Your already in Hondo annoying territory here.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

You fell for thinking I fell for SNL.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    Swaye said:

Damn you. Part 1 was a 40 minute video.

Need to take a nap now.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Palin has always taken the high road when asked to talk about McCain since the 2008 election. Despite the fact that his campaign staff repeatedly trashed her after the election she always expressed her admiration and respect for McCain and remained loyal to him even when she disagreed with his positions and this is how he or his family repays her.

Yes, the great Stateswoman, Sarah Palin. Who the fuck cares if she was invited to his funeral or not. She was 4th quarter gadget play that blew up in the GOPs face. Despite her nice rack, she’s annoying as fuck, even to a Hockey Mom.

I find it funny that the Trump true believers here hate anyone who Crosses him. Without regard to anything other than that.

Sad.
    Who said anything about her being a great "Stateswoman?" I just stated the fact that she never trashed McCain and always expressed publicly her support and gratitude for him selecting her. Of course McCain the great uniter pulls a move like this. He selected her. If Palin was a lousy pick the mistake was on him not her.
    Here’s an idea, how about you quit obsessing over and quit pissing on McCains grave? We get it. He lost in 08 and crossed Trump so you hate him. But move the fuck on. Your already in Hondo annoying territory here.
    Fuck McCain
  • Options

Your shill is strong lately Bannon. Palin was easily the worst choice for VP in the last 50 years.

Loyal Soldier isn’t a good look for you. You’re better than that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    I've said that not inviting Palin to the funeral was a petty and dick move on the part of either him or his family, other than that what the fuck have I said about McCain? Were you and McCain dating? My dislike for McCain pre-dates Trump by quite a few years.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    Fuck McCain
    Good Soldier.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Exactly, Palin is a moron and damn near every liberal really believes that she said she could see Russia from her house.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Your shill is strong lately Bannon. Palin was easily the worst choice for VP in the last 50 years.

What did I say that was wrong? I voted for Obama in 08

Maybe you need a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up or just keep shilling for the Maverick who never met an establishment that he didn't want to be accepted by

Biden is a moron Palin notwithstanding
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    I've said that not inviting Palin to the funeral was a petty and dick move on the part of either him or his family, other than that what the fuck have I said about McCain? Were you and McCain dating? My dislike for McCain pre-dates Trump by quite a few years.
    Sounds like a dog whistle for the real anger of Trump not being invited to me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    Sounds like a dog whistle for the real anger of Trump not being invited to me.
    I didn't vote for Trump. I like a lot of the things he has done but have no problem with being critical of him for many of the stupid actions and comments he has made. The person obsessing appears to be the person who thinks my criticism of McCain has anything to do with Trump.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Maybe you need a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up or just keep shilling for the Maverick who never met an establishment that he didn't want to be accepted by

So He crossed the Party, W and Trump but He was an establishment cocksucker. Got it.

But just admit it, He crossed Trump and didn’t invite him and you hate McCain for it.

See if you spent less time thinking up BS like this and spent more than 10 minutes on your DFI column, it might be readable.

Also if you were to ever criticize Trump for anything, you’d have some credibility.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

So He crossed the Party, W and Trump but He was an establishment cocksucker. Got it.

But just admit it, He crossed Trump and didn’t invite him and you hate McCain for it.

See if you spent less time thinking up BS like this and spent more than 10 minutes on your DFI column, it might be readable.

Also if you were to ever criticize Trump for anything, you’d have some credibility.
    I don't give a shit about his funeral. HTH

Get your fucking panties untwisted and go find somewhere to cry for McCain other than here. This is hardcore husky not doogman or coogfarm. I'm sure you can find some girls to cry with there

Of course he was establishment all the way. Jesus
  • Options
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't give a shit about his funeral. HTH

Get your fucking panties untwisted and go find somewhere to cry for McCain other than here. This is hardcore husky not doogman or coogfarm. I'm sure you can find some girls to cry with there

Of course he was establishment all the way. Jesus
    You hate him because he crossed Trump.

You haven’t ever criticized Trump, for anything.

So now you shit on McCain. It will be the same thing if someone else who crossed Trump dies. You’re a hapless shill now and it’s Sad. One that has to resort to Pumpy burns.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why do you think McCain hated the Tea Party so much? Because he was an establishment hack. McCain had a large role in getting the IRS to harass and go after the Tea Party. That has nothing to do with Trump.

Long before Trump, McCain was the to go to Republican voice the MSM could always count on in order to trash Conservatives.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://theintercept.com/2017/07/27/john-mccain-fake-maverick-horrible-record/

Loving treatment from his friends on the left

In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.”

https://amgreatness.com/2018/05/09/john-mccain-fake-maverick/

Yet McCain, in spite of his fairly unoriginal path to advancement (is there a quicker way for a Republican to get the attention of the media than to denounce his own party?), did manage to stumble into a formula that for one brief shining moment looked like it might work for him and for the GOP in 2008. That moment was when he picked Sarah Palin to be his running mate—and before she became an object of ridicule. That she became an object of ridicule was partly her fault. But voters saw how McCain responded first to the praise she received (he appeared to resent it) and then to the merciless attack on Palin. That attack happened because she was effective at the convention and it put the fear of God into the Democrats. That McCain would not try to get in sync with her on message and would not defend her, manfully, when she was attacked hurt him. People saw then what kind of a guy he is. And now, shamefully, he is using his final days to remind us.

It must gnaw at McCain’s deepest longings to see how Trump used exactly the strategy that many people then urged him to adopt to build support among working class voters in the Midwest. Trump proved actually to be a maverick, not just to play one on TV.

Kiss my ass coog
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why do you think McCain hated the Tea Party so much? Because he was an establishment hack. McCain had a large role in getting the IRS to harass and go after the Tea Party. That has nothing to do with Trump.

Long before Trump, McCain was the to go to Republican voice the MSM could always count on in order to trash Conservatives.

Everybody hated the Tea Party and they were as bought and paid for any other Caucus out there. And link please.